PDA

View Full Version : How do I create a torrent?

zak2210
06-22-2006, 10:15 PM
As title says, how?!? :huh:

I want to upload a video that is 1mb big.

I have uTorrent 1.5 and need a basic guide to uploading. I want to upload it to a public site.

My question is how do I do it? Do I need additional programs? And whats all the stuff about trackers?

citizenblue
06-22-2006, 10:28 PM
h**p://forums.torrentspy.com/showthread.php?t=24170
or
h**p://www.litezone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19&st=0&#entry25
or if you want to use completedir instead of maketorrent:
h**p://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=11878

zak2210
06-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Thanks mate.

I've tried making a torrent using uTorrent, then I sent the torrent to my friend. He couldn't download it :(

Piyush Singh
06-23-2006, 02:05 AM
Thanks mate.

I've tried making a torrent using uTorrent, then I sent the torrent to my friend. He couldn't download it :(

First of all upload that torrent file on a public tracker,then download ur torrent file & send it.

gamer4eva
06-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Kewl,if you wanted to send a file why not do it via msn.....lol. There is another method. There are virtual lockers (http://locker.ngfl.ac.uk/) where you can upload goods and they can download it right of the server. Its better than your average rapidshare because they would have to enter password to access the locker. Just a hint my friend. :lol:

armonte1
06-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Trying to download a media player classic ---just to play regular DVD. Is any good Samaritan willing to send me the link? THANKS!!!!

citizenblue
06-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Trying to download a media player classic ---just to play regular DVD. Is any good Samaritan willing to send me the link? THANKS!!!!

what does that have to do with this thread?
And have you not heard of a search engine?
It took me 5 seconds to find a direct download link for media player classic ;)
Check your pm for the link