<--LwA-->
06-23-2006, 08:48 PM
hi i can give for a bitmetv invite those invites and accounts:
- oink (invite)
- wild-bytes (unused account)
- torrentleech (invite)
- x2**.us (invite)
- scenereactor (invite)
- supertorrents (invite before its closing...)
- zeroleech (account or invite)
- GForces (invite)

Need:
- BitMeTv

let me know....
<--LwA-->

salavi2
06-23-2006, 09:07 PM
if you invite a known cheater to bitmetv you are being disabled both , and your IP range is banned too, so think before inviting him, look at his disabled profiles or profiles with untrustful ratios on many sites under the username bitlwa27

withoutthee88
06-23-2006, 09:31 PM
lol, who would give an invite to an israeli anyway? Each and every single one of them is a bittorrent cheater.

salavi2
06-23-2006, 09:36 PM
withoutthee88 , so true. the sites just ban the whole country, like ScT, bitmetv, bitme , they just put an announcement that they ban all the israelis because 95% of them are cheaters

muchspl3
06-23-2006, 11:08 PM
fuck them

<--LwA-->
06-24-2006, 12:16 AM
the invite is not for me.... the invite is for a friend from the us and i dont have any invites for him.....
if somebody want to trade let me know....

withoutthee88
06-24-2006, 01:24 AM
lol...yea riiiiiiiiiight

muchspl3
06-24-2006, 05:50 AM
ban this mother fucker

Piyush Singh
06-24-2006, 08:43 AM
@muchspl3
Don't u make your comments nation or community specific.I have great regard for Israel & it's people.Anyways,all torrent sites have copyrighted material freely available.U don't stand on a hallowed ground just because u are a member of some exclusive private trackers.U are as much a cheater as anybody here is because u cheat an author/producer etc. from his rightful share.
Same applies to me also...but I don't go degrading/insulting people.
If u guys don't want to invite him,that's ur discretion.
Ban him from FST by all means if he scams invites/accounts here...not otherwise.

Kirkedir
06-24-2006, 09:54 AM
@ Piyush Singh

I think you mixed. :)

muchspl3 says this worlds "ban this mother fucker" for withoutthee88 not for <--LwA-->

salavi2
06-24-2006, 03:06 PM
@Piyush, you are right, but the purpose of ratios and seeding is only one : that your downloads will be as fast as possible, so if everyone cheats, you will able to download @1kB/s or less, similar to emule , kazaa etc, i.e. cheaters may destroy BT private communities and make instead of it new kazaas

citizenblue
06-24-2006, 06:07 PM
withoutthee88 , so true. the sites just ban the whole country, like ScT, bitmetv, bitme , they just put an announcement that they ban all the israelis because 95% of them are cheaters

Is that really true?
I thought you were joking but after a second read it seemed serious.
Are all israelis really cheaters?
And if so why is that?

bhatti00
06-24-2006, 06:13 PM
^ cos they hack.. and r selfish ...

salavi2
06-24-2006, 06:15 PM
coz they have 96 kbit upload

muchspl3
06-24-2006, 10:47 PM
coz they have 96 kbit upload
or lower, that why they have to cheat

they should pack their rocks and just move

<--LwA-->
06-25-2006, 12:30 PM
not all israelis cheat.....
so all of you who says that all israelis cheats is just stupid and being generalized because you had in the past something bad with some israelis....

you are just ignorant!

salavi2
06-25-2006, 01:13 PM
cheater said.
you`d better stfu

<--LwA-->
06-25-2006, 03:51 PM
i fuck you man... you stuois stupid man...... did you knew that im uploader in 3 sites...? no right? cause you fucking loser salavi2...

withoutthee88
06-25-2006, 04:29 PM
not all israelis cheat.....
so all of you who says that all israelis cheats is just stupid and being generalized because you had in the past something bad with some israelis....

you are just ignorant!

95% of israelis on bt are cheaters.
case closed.

Piyush Singh
06-25-2006, 04:33 PM
This thread is getting out of hand.
No point continuing to bore us all with ur bantering.
It's better u all keep ur opinions to urself & let the tracker admins decide who's a cheater & who's not.
Fullstop.

salavi2
06-25-2006, 04:35 PM
lol, the uploader status on 1bt is automatic, like a PU
it is strange that oink, supertorrents (3 times!) , x264.us disable such a great uploader like you :-) what pre-times do you have ? :-)
stupid little 15-years old kid
i`m finished with this thread, good luck in fucking all the honest ppl of your country that suffer and being auto-banned because of poor and ugly cheaters like you, who destroy the good BT community.

Dr. Lecter
06-25-2006, 04:51 PM
withoutthee88 & muchspl3 - Did u do a survey or something ?
Not all Israelis are cheaters.
We have good uploads & not just 96 kbit.
Stop being a fucking anti semitic & judge us all because u saw some hackers from Israel that bring bad reputation.
Peace.

withoutthee88
06-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Stop being a fucking anti semitic & judge us all because u saw some hackers from Israel that bring bad reputation.
Peace.

lol ur such a fucking moron. i'm being anti-semetic becuz each single israeli is a cheater? i'm stating the facts buddy, not just opinions.

withoutthee88
06-25-2006, 08:43 PM
This thread is getting out of hand.
No point continuing to bore us all with ur bantering.
It's better u all keep ur opinions to urself & let the tracker admins decide who's a cheater & who's not.
Fullstop.

yup that's why bitmetv has banned all israelis...and more will surely follow

Dr. Lecter
06-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Peace.

lol ur such a fucking moron. i'm being anti-semetic becuz each single israeli is a cheater? i'm stating the facts buddy, not just opinions.

That part wasn't for u stupid, it was 4 muchspl3.
He wrote:

fuck them

<--LwA-->
06-25-2006, 11:02 PM
i think piyush is right..... we need to stop this shit..... if you all want to know i have account at BitMeTv..... i just wanted to get an invite to a friend..... so all of you that told those stupid things can shut up now....

CASE CLOSED

j0hn
06-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Fullstop.
on most sites im on they have made up their mind, and banned the entire country.
it is known for its slow upload speeds, and does have alot of known cheaters.
to generalise though isnt the nicest thing.
although i too, wouldnt invite an israeli to any communities im in.

Faux Carnival
06-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Wow, hell.. I didn't know there was so much anger and hatred with the Israelis. :) Hehe, and I didn't know most of 'em were cheaters either.

Dr. Lecter
06-26-2006, 12:44 PM
Ok, that's enough.
I'm a member on a lot of private trackers & also many of my friends.
No one has banned me because of my country.
We don't have in general slow upload rate, maybe some have, but not everyone. (surely it depends on how much money u're willing 2 invest).
I don't know when did the Israeli members get their bad reputation on cheating, but plz - judge every person by his own reputation & if you want 2 mark me as Israeli & not exchange invites with me - that's fine, I'll b able to live with that.
I'm done.

ajg
06-26-2006, 01:05 PM
yep, sorry to get involved where I'm maybe not welcome, but let's not let this get out of hand and turn into a racist debate. No-one wants that, I'm sure.

salavi2
06-26-2006, 02:48 PM
No racism anywhere.
My purpose was to warn users from inviting a known cheater (<--LwA-->) to bitmetv, because inviting him will get your account being disabled together with his one. And no, he doesn`t have an account on bitmetv, because either it was already banned or it has never existed, if it had existed he would be a PU with 15 TB uploaded :-)
He is one of many stupid users who responsible for banning israeli IPs on :
bitme, bitmetv, scenetorrents, ilovetorrents, bitspyder, torrentbytes (partly), supertorrents.org(partly) and so on.
So no racism, sorry.

tralalala
07-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Not all Israelis cheat. I for one never cheated, and I can upload at 30 kb/s max. And I do that. I download a file, and wait for it to upload to 150%, and only then download another. I believe cheaters screw the BT community, but you must not judge all Israelis as cheaters, because only a few lowlives have cheated and didn't upload the legit way.

Sure, kick the cheaters out RIGHT NOW, but not an Israeli user just because many cheaters come from there... Look at him as a singular, only then decide whether he is a cheat or not.

salavi2
07-14-2006, 01:04 PM
tralalala, i am an israeli, i don`t like that (big enough ?) group of cheaters (mostly stupid teenagers that have done much damage to honest users) that taking from me the chance to be a part of some torrent communities, because i am banned there though i didn`t cheat, i simply was banned together with cheaters.
as for lwa, he says that he doesn`t cheat anymore, and i tend to believe him

<--LwA-->
07-14-2006, 01:52 PM
plz somebody close this post.....
doesnt matter any more.....

V1N1
07-14-2006, 02:23 PM
i have invite bitmeTV
i need sct
bye

salavi2
07-14-2006, 02:23 PM
i have invite bitmeTV
i need sct
bye
bye

kayvanblue
07-14-2006, 09:55 PM
where is israel? here in Iran we don't have this country on the world map! anyway dont judge them so fast, give the guy an invite for the love of moses.

<--LwA-->
07-14-2006, 10:25 PM
here:
http://planet.nana.co.il/lirzaa/Middle%2Deast.gif

juicy
07-15-2006, 04:00 AM
so any one have invite for me pls ?

ruvard
07-15-2006, 04:51 AM
this entire community needs to grow up a lil