PDA

View Full Version : Totally Don't Care About The World Cup?

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 07:40 PM
Please register your apathy here.

Let's see just how little people really care about this competition. Once and for all.

Cleatus
06-24-2006, 08:04 PM
oh hell yeah!!!!!

i just joined this forum to registar my apathy about this silly sport,. how can you have a game end in a draw be good?

they need to make the goals bigger and have more breaks in time so i can know what stuff to buy.

peat moss
06-24-2006, 08:52 PM
When we get down to the final four it will make this thread look stoopid .
@Cleatus are you one of those soccer wives I'v been reading about ? ;)

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 09:03 PM
You won't get to the final four though. The USA are already out.

peat moss
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM

Me ? Canada didn't qualify tho you evil person you . :D

tesco
06-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Me ? Canada didn't qualify tho you evil person you . :DGo Canada! :01:
:lol:

Proper Bo
06-24-2006, 09:12 PM
hey, fuck canada, buddy.

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 09:15 PM

Me ? Canada didn't qualify tho you evil person you . :D
You've even less chance of geting through to the final four then.

Well not now obviously, as the USA have been knocked out.

In fact, when you think about it. Canadia might get 1 person to the final 4. Thus performing better than the USA, without even qualifying.

Which is nice.

peat moss
06-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Its funny tho know what you mean about who cares ? Its like people talking about the weather now days , so Germany won 2-0 today .

I'm watching my boy try out for triple A baseball today and some nob tells me the score . Oh fuck me waste of a tape, I'll never watch it now . :pinch:

Proper Bo
06-24-2006, 09:21 PM
In that case, Larsson skyed a penalty.

peat moss
06-24-2006, 09:23 PM
hey, fuck canada, buddy.

Oh so all those sweet PM's last nite were BS ? :D JK Buddie !

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 09:28 PM
He stopped taking penalties for t'Hoops because he was pish at them. As soon as he lined up to take it today I thought "nah, it's not going to happen".

His manager being a total prick and deciding to make a substitution before he took it pretty much sealed the miss. How fucking stupid was that.

peat moss
06-24-2006, 09:30 PM

Hey unfair , I even have Rossco flaming me in this thread . :lol:

odin22
06-24-2006, 09:35 PM
hey, fuck canada, buddy.
& fuck football. I lost interest when I 10 years old, started playing with girls instead.

peat moss
06-24-2006, 09:41 PM
hey, fuck canada, buddy.
& fuck football. I lost interest when I 10 years old, started playing with girls instead.

Shitty attitude tho , hope the girls are age appropriate ?

Ah did n't mean to sound so harsh , sports are good for kids but can understand when one looses interest

tesco
06-24-2006, 09:42 PM

Hey unfair , I even have Rossco flaming me in this thread . :lol:Lies.:unsure:

Proper Bo
06-24-2006, 09:44 PM
hey, fuck canada, buddy.

At 10 years old? Are you a gay?:huh:

peat moss
06-24-2006, 09:48 PM

You and I know what he meant , I think ? He discovered girls and sports took a back seat ?

Proper Bo
06-24-2006, 09:50 PM
At 10, all girls do is play with dolls and stuff. What kind of ten year old boy wants to do that?:kiss:

edit: unless in scotland, where they're too busy buying pasties for their kids.

odin22
06-24-2006, 10:01 PM

Well it took me till I was 14 to get there knickers off.
At 16 I discovered motorcycles & that was that for football, a kids sport! started going to motorcycle races, Brands is only about 15 miles from here. When I was 24 started saloon car racing. I still have a 350 LC at 63.
If all that says I'm gay then you need an optician! :)

peat moss
06-24-2006, 10:03 PM
At 10, all girls do is play with dolls and stuff. What kind of ten year old boy wants to do that?:kiss:

edit: unless in scotland, where they're too busy buying pasties for their kids.

Good point BO , I have to fast forward thru the kissing stuff when watching movies with my two little guys .

Proper Bo
06-24-2006, 10:10 PM

At 16 I discovered motorcycles & that was that for football, a kids sport! started going to motorcycle races, Brands is only about 15 miles from here. When I was 24 started saloon car racing. I still have a 350 LC at 63.

so it was at 16 and not ten?

callum
06-24-2006, 10:15 PM

He's 63 and stil trying to prove he ain't a poof, give him a brake.

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 10:17 PM

He's also had 3 posts since December 2003.

That's the kind of member we need to keep the site going.

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 10:19 PM

No, not at all.

It's the fact that you like men to insert their cawk up your arse that makes you gay. Nothing to do with racing bikes or cars.

callum
06-24-2006, 10:25 PM
My four year old son is going to watch the glasgow tigers soon. I've only just convinced him to stop saying mon the hoops. Should i be worried?

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 10:30 PM
My four year old son is going to watch the glasgow tigers soon. I've only just convinced him to stop saying mon the hoops. Should i be worried?
Indeed you should, he's obviously a glory hunter. Convince him that being a hun loser is his heritage as soon as humanly possible. It will serve him well in later life.

Chewie
06-24-2006, 10:42 PM

You are Ron Haslam and I claim my £5

odin22
06-24-2006, 10:55 PM

I don't care if you think I'm an Iron or not. Its usually the poofs who it matters to any way!

& all my posts are today, as I lost the link & forgot about it & your such a friendly lot look at what I missed! someone who is such a poof that thats the first thing that comes to his mind!

& it was nearer ten when I started to think football was a kids game!

You and I know what he meant , I think ? He discovered girls and sports took a back seat ?
A member who thinks, instead of just taking the piss. A miracle!

Proper Bo
06-24-2006, 11:03 PM
:lol:, my new favourite member

and what a member he is:smilie4:

Agrajag
06-24-2006, 11:06 PM

I don't care if you think I'm an Iron or not. Its usually the poofs who it matters to any way!

& all my posts are today, as I lost the link & forgot about it & your such a friendly lot look at what I missed! someone who is such a poof that thats the first thing that comes to his mind!

:glag:

What a piece of luck you re-found the link today, out of the blue, and decided to use it and post nonsense. We're all winners.

Just one question tho'. Why did you create this account two and a half years ago, but not use it. Isn't that just a bit mental.

muchspl3
06-24-2006, 11:12 PM
world what?

callum
06-24-2006, 11:14 PM
world what?

I can't be arsed google image searching for a pic of the world, work it out for yourself

odin22
06-24-2006, 11:21 PM
No, not at all.

It's the fact that you like men to insert their cawk up your arse that makes you gay. Nothing to do with racing bikes or cars.
You seem to be an expert on Poofs, you must have had a lot of practice! :)

callum
06-24-2006, 11:26 PM
No, not at all.

Well spotted, that whole cawk up the arse thing never occured to me as being poofish til now.

odin22
06-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Well spotted, that whole cawk up the arse thing never occured to me as being poofish til now.
:)

CELEBS
06-24-2006, 11:43 PM
homo

Busyman™
06-25-2006, 03:35 AM
homo
:glag:

muchspl3
06-25-2006, 03:41 AM
a homo says what?