PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Sidekick II....

Monkeee
06-25-2006, 12:21 AM
http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

has anyone read this? i can't believe this guy went THIS FAR for the side kick. I wonder what was going through the mind of that girl...

Proper Bo
06-25-2006, 12:25 AM
how did she put her simcard into a new phone when she lost hers? I'm asumming it was still inside the phone when she lost it.

Also, how, assuming she still had her simcard, would she know that the person had taken photos on the phone by putting her simcard into a new one?:dabs:

edit: I just read further and it says it all gets uploaded to a server:pinch:

however, she wouldn't have her sim card from the phone if she lost it anyway

callum
06-25-2006, 12:29 AM
http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

has anyone read this? i can't believe this guy went THIS FAR for the side kick. I wonder what was going through the mind of that girl...

I can't beleive anyone would go that far, it's not as if someone would make a thread on an internet forum about it or anyhting, it's just not worth it.

Proper Bo
06-25-2006, 12:32 AM
I can't believe you don't know "I before E, except after C":no2:

callum
06-25-2006, 12:36 AM
I can't believe you don't know "I before E, except after C":no2:
I can't accept you still agree with that, light weight

erRor67
06-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Saw this on Digg.. Pretty damn funny. His story spread like wildfire and everybody started spamming the theif (AIM, myspace, phone, address etc).. Talk about total embaressment. :lol:

callum
06-25-2006, 12:55 AM
Saw this on Digg.. Pretty damn funny. His story spread like wildfire and everybody started spamming the theif (AIM, myspace, phone, address etc).. Talk about total embaressment. :lol:

Finding something doesn't make a person a theif, not looking after your possesions makes you an idiot.

lee551
06-25-2006, 01:09 AM
the good morning america segment should be interesting.

redindian
06-25-2006, 06:38 PM
sasha gomez was one hawt chick... ;)