PDA

View Full Version : Bull Fucking Shit Fucking Robbed

Adster
06-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Please Let Me Buy A Shot Gun To Kill That Fucking Ref Fucking Motherfucking Robbed

Fuck You Italy Fuck You To Hell

The Saying Goes The Better Team Won On The Day Does Not Apply Here

DanB
06-26-2006, 04:55 PM
:glag:

you woz robbed

Proper Bo
06-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Bad decision, indeed.

Superb first half tackle by craig mooreFTW:smilie4:

Cheese
06-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Australia bottled it.

manker
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Italy had a man unfairly sent off early in the second half yet the ref was on their side. How does that work.

At the end of the day, the Aussies just didn't have enough spunk to go for it.

Proper Bo
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
I hope cahill cries, he's a cunt.

Adster
06-26-2006, 05:02 PM
we fart assed around with the ball too much bullshiit he was unfairly sent off btw..

the refs wernt on our side the entire world cup and we stil made the final 16 could have been the 8

now its time for me to move on the poms bandwagon for the rest of the cup

Proper Bo
06-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Aren't you supposed to pretend to not care about "soccer" now?

manker
06-26-2006, 05:04 PM
we fart assed around with the ball too much bullshiit he was unfairly sent off btw..

the refs wernt on our side the entire world cup and we stil made the final 16 could have been the 8

now its time for me to move on the poms bandwagon for the rest of the cup
The refs aren't supposed to be on anyone's side, so it's hardly surprising that they weren't on yours.

Anyhow, I'm on the England bandwagon since Wales didn't get there - welcome aboard :D

Adster
06-26-2006, 05:05 PM
in case you dont know I watch the EPL games... and I play soccer sunday mornings so I do care about soccer as ive sid 1034902304 times before its yawnion I hate and league is my game

Adster
06-26-2006, 05:07 PM
anyhow its 3am I really should ahve some sleep proud of austraia we pushed Brazil a bit and could have beaten Italy and almost made the 8 but our fairytale is over :(

well done socceroos

sear
06-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Indeed it's disapointing but shit happens and we did well to get this far. Both calls were bad but in the end that's football. I realy thought we had it but fuck it theres no point crying now its been a good run...:cry:

maebach
06-26-2006, 05:32 PM
in case you dont know I watch the EPL games... and I play soccer sunday mornings so I do care about soccer as ive sid 1034902304 times before its yawnion I hate and league is my game

why sunday mornings, isnt that an odd time. Well, I was rooting for the aussies because I dislike the Italian team. Their all cunts except gattuso and gilardhino. totti's ok.

thewizeard
06-26-2006, 05:40 PM
anyone who plays "soccer"s Sunday mornings..must love soccer...I wonder if they love football too...

edit. added the S for Sunday :)

Mr JP Fugley
06-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Please Let Me Buy A Shot Gun To Kill That Fucking Ref Fucking Motherfucking Robbed

Fuck You Italy Fuck You To Hell

The Saying Goes The Better Team Won On The Day Does Not Apply Here
Hey kewl.

Adster's spelling is much better when he's dead upset. Then when he calms down it gets bad again.

That's quite unusual. N'est ce pas.

Skweeky1
06-26-2006, 06:33 PM
I think you deserved what you got.

calling yourself 'soccaroos'

People have been killed for less :lol:

Adster
06-27-2006, 12:23 AM
we call it soccer here to save the big confusion

simple as that

if you live in Melbourne for example AFL is a religion over there if you go to a sports store and ask for a football they will give you a egg shaped ball... you have to ask for a soccer ball or if you say are we gonna watch the fooy tonight? they wont think for 1 second you mean soccer with the round ball

yes sunday mornings in the fucking cold whats so strange about that?

ohh yeah I had sleep but once again fuck Italy

thewizeard
06-27-2006, 06:32 AM
I think the play was so bad...that both teams should have been disqualified.... and the Ref should have been sent off too... I really believe that such a rule should be added ( no pun intended Ad) : IE. The possibility to change a referee if he shows himself to be incapable of assuming control, during the game.... ..also I am sure that I saw an Australian ball, roll over the Italian goal line.. a replay is the least after such a poor dispaly...

off topic: how about Lady Referees for mens matches :)

Adster
06-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Lucas Nell didnt even touch him ahhh I hate seeing that replay over and over again its bullshit

sear
06-27-2006, 07:28 AM
ahhh yes we were fucking robbed and it's fucking depressing I've been listening to it all day at work and if I have to hear simon hill call that penalty one more time I'm going to shoot my radio / tv. but on the up side this may be the first time in 32 years at the world cup but I have a feeling we won't have to wait that long again. plus there's always the the A-League. GO THE SOCCEROOS...

thewizeard
06-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Indeed it's disapointing but shit happens and we did well to get this far. Both calls were bad but in the end that's football. I realy thought we had it but fuck it theres no point crying now its been a good run...:cry:

Yes you did...

We English feel quite proud of you lot down there, I mean playing upside down...must be really difficult. :O