PDA

View Full Version : Why are there so many nob's on forum websites?

cowswithoutass
06-26-2006, 04:59 PM
iv been on lots of forum websites and there are always one or two people who are complete dicks just going on posts just to start a fight using insults they have probably spent hours thinking of i think they should be thrown off forums cos forums are discussing not insulting

manker
06-26-2006, 05:02 PM
iv been on lots of forum websites and there are always one or two people who are complete dicks just going on posts just to start a fight using insults they have probably spent hours thinking of i think they should be thrown off forums cos forums are discussing not insulting
Shut it, cawk smuggler.

Proper Bo
06-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Manker, shutup, you cunt.

DanB
06-26-2006, 05:04 PM
who cares?

Most forums have a handy ignore function

Proper Bo
06-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Can someone tell me what danb just said?

manker
06-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Can someone tell me what danb just said?
He said you love the cock.

Proper Bo
06-26-2006, 05:15 PM
What a cunt!

DanB
06-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Cunts are useful

manker
06-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Cunts are useful
Bo wouldn't know about that - not only is he a big virgin, but also quite the burgeoning homosexual :kiss:

Proper Bo
06-26-2006, 05:30 PM
thilly goothe:kiss:

Chewie
06-26-2006, 08:17 PM
You're absolutely right.

By the way, can I ask why you bother with the space bar when you don't use capitals, apostrophes, commas, full-stops (periods) or indeed any punctuation whatsoever?

Mr. Mulder
06-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Bumface.

Barbarossa
06-27-2006, 08:38 AM
You're absolutely right.

By the way, can I ask why you bother with the space bar when you don't use capitals, apostrophes, commas, full-stops (periods) or indeed any punctuation whatsoever?

:glag:

DorisInsinuate
06-27-2006, 05:13 PM
This forum is full of cuntwits, and not just the ones in this thread.

muchspl3
06-28-2006, 03:29 AM
who the fuck are you? no one cares what you think, I wish your mom would have just swallowed like she did last night then the world would be a better place, go fall on a knife.

tesco
06-28-2006, 03:44 AM
iv been on lots of forum websites and there are always one or two people who are complete dicks just going on posts just to start a fight using insults they have probably spent hours thinking of i think they should be thrown off forums cos forums are discussing not insulting who the fuck are you? no one cares what you think, I wish your mom would have just swallowed like she did last night then the world would be a better place, go fall on a knife.Hey now play nice...

thewizeard
06-28-2006, 03:59 AM

:O as they say,.... "Birds of a feather flock together" m8 :P

muchspl3
06-28-2006, 05:39 AM
who the fuck are you? no one cares what you think, I wish your mom would have just swallowed like she did last night then the world would be a better place, go fall on a knife.Hey now play nice...
my bad, I forgot to say please ;)