PDA

View Full Version : How long can you breath inside an empty apple juice carton for?

Mr. Mulder
06-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Using only an empty apple juice carton (your choice as to which brand, Or any carton contained fruit drink for that matter), how long can you use it to breath in and out of (paper bag/hyperventilating stylee)?

*You may not breath through your nose whilst doing this as that is cheating.
*You must be breathing constantly, not just holding your breath with the carton to your lips.

I got up to 3 minutes two seconds which is a bit poor, gonna try again in a bit :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
06-27-2006, 07:58 PM
3 weeks, I tried it just for this thread.

Unfortunately I died due to arsefixation, but what you gonna do.

Proper Bo
06-27-2006, 07:59 PM
buy me some apple juice and I'll tell you:smilie4:

me=shark:smilie4:

manker
06-27-2006, 08:02 PM
I used a stella can instead and lasted til I got fed up.

My lungs are now so powerful after giving up smoking that the aluminium acts in the same manner as a tactile carton would for you weak lunged uber-newbs.

Mr. Mulder
06-27-2006, 08:03 PM
buy me some apple juice and I'll tell you:smilie4:

me=shark:smilie4:
buy a penny share and watch your lucrative investment grow you bum :no:

3 weeks, I tried it just for this thread.

Unfortunately I died due to arsefixation, but what you gonna do.

guns don't kill people, empty apple juice cartons and loneliness do :no:

100%
06-27-2006, 08:07 PM
most teenagers do that with their "dates"

In 1978 Abromavich did a performance with her husband Ulay, breathing through each others mouths until one of them passed out http://www.eyestorm.com/img/editorial/Kissing.jpg

Mr. Mulder
06-27-2006, 08:10 PM

My lungs are now so powerful after giving up smoking that the aluminium acts in the same manner as a tactile carton would for you weak lunged uber-newbs.
I was impressed that you drink Stellla, but your second paragraph has brought you up to a Grant Mitchell in Ultimate Force level of masculinity (Minus the pink shirts and highlights, obviousment).

Mr JP Fugley
06-27-2006, 08:15 PM

I was impressed that you drink Stellla, but your second paragraph has brought you up to a Grant Mitchell in Ultimate Force level of masculinity (Minus the pink shirts and highlights, obviousment).
Hoi, manker Mrs Anderson just said you were a gayboy, fantasist, cawk gobbler.

Mr. Mulder
06-27-2006, 08:59 PM
the emfasis woz more on 'ard than gay, honest.

manker
06-27-2006, 09:06 PM
I didn't know Grant Mitchell had pink shorts and highlights in Ultimate Force :huh:

Admittedly, I've never watched the programme but it seems most unlikely.

Gripper
06-27-2006, 09:08 PM
I tried it with a glass grolsch bottle, am now going to hospital to get my lips sewn back on:no2:

Mr JP Fugley
06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
I tried it with a glass grolsch bottle, am now going to hospital to get my nob sewn back on:no2:
:sick:

Gripper
06-27-2006, 09:20 PM
I tried it with a glass grolsch bottle, am now going to hospital to get my nob sewn back on:no2:
I had it right first time.
Home grown sex change FTW:w00t:

Mr JP Fugley
06-27-2006, 09:23 PM
I had it right first time.
Home grown sex change FTW:w00t:
:glag::earl: