PDA

View Full Version : any team win the world cup?

hisamrain
06-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Argantina, Brazil, Germany, England, Italy, France, ukrania and Portugal

any of these teams can win the cup

Mr JP Fugley
06-28-2006, 05:54 PM
ukrania won't win it. Fact.

Indeed, I'll stick my neck out and say Argantina have no chance either.

nanotek
06-28-2006, 06:38 PM
go germany go

BawA
06-28-2006, 07:02 PM

are u asking or telling?
anyway my guess r...
1)GER
2)ARG
3)Brasil
4)ENG
5)FRA
6)ITA

Cheese
06-28-2006, 07:43 PM

are u asking or telling?
anyway my guess r...
1)GER
2)ARG
3)Brasil
4)ENG
5)FRA
6)ITA

I doubt Argentina will come second if Germany win the World Cup, I also doubt England will come fourth if Brazil pick up third place and I don't think they award a fifth or sixth place. But other than that it's a pretty solid prediction.

maebach
06-28-2006, 07:56 PM
:lol:

dodgy368
06-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Portugal can't win it, their flight home on Saturday night has been booked by Mr Rooney and Co!:P

BawA
06-29-2006, 06:30 AM
are u asking or telling?
anyway my guess r...
1)GER
2)ARG
3)Brasil
4)ENG
5)FRA
6)ITA

I doubt Argentina will come second if Germany win the World Cup, I also doubt England will come fourth if Brazil pick up third place and I don't think they award a fifth or sixth place. But other than that it's a pretty solid prediction.
thoes are my guess for the 1st place moron, obviously one of GER or ARG will walk away after thier match toghter on friday http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon2.gif

Barbarossa
06-29-2006, 08:45 AM
thoes are my guess for the 1st place moron, obviously one of GER or ARG will walk away after thier match toghter on friday http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon2.gif

Only one team can win first place, moron, so why are you having 6 guesses? Out of a possible 8? :frusty:

BawA
06-29-2006, 08:59 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/frusty.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/frusty.gif
ur a bigger dick then cheese.
the guy asked...

any team win the world cup?
i lined up the possibilities; ARG, GER and so on

Barbarossa
06-29-2006, 09:12 AM
You missed out Ukraine and Portugal. They can also possibly win the world cup :frusty:

Twat.

You've basically listed all the teams that are still in it who have previously won the world cup.

It's very simple. Who do you think will win the world cup. Name one team ONLY.

BawA
06-29-2006, 09:20 AM
No chance for Portugal and they're playing with 9 players against England, and if managed to even win; that would be with more yellow cards which almost all of thier players already got them from previosly match and that will result in thier restriction from next match and they have no choice then paying with subsitute players, do u think they could play with subsituts then?
Ukraine is no match for CUP, thier out of league.

anyway Argentina will be flying with the cup to home if u want one team to be named.

Barbarossa
06-29-2006, 09:37 AM
Are you telling me that Portugal are only going to start the game with 9 players on saturday, instead of the customary 11? :blink:

100%
06-29-2006, 11:48 AM
when is portugal playing again? i love their fights

manker
06-29-2006, 12:41 PM
No chance for Portugal and they're playing with 9 players against England, and if managed to even win; that would be with more yellow cards which almost all of thier players already got them from previosly match and that will result in thier restriction from next match and they have no choice then paying with subsitute players, do u think they could play with subsituts then?:lol: :lol:

You really don't understand how this is gonna work, do ya.

BawA
06-29-2006, 12:44 PM
explain

maebach
06-29-2006, 12:44 PM
No chance for Portugal and they're playing with 9 players against England, and if managed to even win; that would be with more yellow cards which almost all of thier players already got them from previosly match and that will result in thier restriction from next match and they have no choice then paying with subsitute players, do u think they could play with subsituts then?:lol: :lol:

You really don't understand how this is gonna work, do ya.

rofl, 9 players

manker
06-29-2006, 01:16 PM
explainThere are 23 players in each squad - 2 of Portugal's 23 cannot play against England so Portugal can pick any 11 out of their 21 available players.

It will still be eleven against eleven :crazy:

BawA
06-29-2006, 01:52 PM
playing without the mian players is like not having a replacment for them.
they almost dont have any tactical players like deco and few strikers.

manker
06-29-2006, 02:03 PM
They will miss Deco (especially) and Costinha, for sure, but it's not - in any way - like playing with nine men.

Was the first game of puntsphere you watched in the group stages of this World Cup, or did you pick up your new hobby slightly later.

BawA
06-29-2006, 02:15 PM
what else can i do, i talk my way u dont get the point i talk Your way u dont get it either.
Perhaps we must change the language, u want to try farsi, indian or Arabic.

manker
06-29-2006, 02:20 PM
what else can i do, i talk my way u dont get the point i talk Your way u dont get either.
Perhaps we must change the language, u want to try farsi, indian or Arabic.
A similie is a similie, no matter how badly written. Yours was a shit one.

It wouldn't make a difference which language we were using to converse.

manker
06-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Est-ce vous parlez Francais, a tout?

Je peux parler ce comme un pro :smilie4:

BawA
06-29-2006, 02:23 PM
then feck off

manker
06-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Mon Francais trop hawt pour toi, eh :smilie4:

BawA
06-29-2006, 02:27 PM
vous parlez français, celui est bon, Vous voulez essayer avec cela

BawA
06-29-2006, 02:28 PM
si chaud que je dois secouer

manker
06-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Meh, quelq'un ne saurait quand je pwning vous - si pas ce serait d'amusement :les taches:

Cheese
06-29-2006, 02:40 PM
How the fuck are England going to win if Michael Owen has to play with his busted knee? I sure wish that FIFA would introduce some sort of squad system so teams don't suffer if they have players sent off or injured.

At this rate the final will be played by 5 players on each team.

manker
06-29-2006, 02:47 PM
How the fuck are England going to win if Michael Owen has to play with his busted knee? I sure wish that FIFA would introduce some sort of squad system so teams don't suffer if they have players sent off or injured.Knowing England, they wouldn't utilise it properly anyhow and pick an untried winger and a useless giant as striking back up.

Barbarossa
07-03-2006, 09:16 AM

Bloody Portuguese brought in 2 replacement players who could actually play. Cheats. And Ronaldo was supposed to be injured, and he was fine. Cheat.

P.S. I wouldn't go back to Old Trafford if I were you mate, Wayne will be waiting for you... :fear:

DanB
07-03-2006, 04:43 PM
:lol: there is a great quote in the paper today where Rooney siad he is going to split him in two and then whack him in the head(s)

Barbarossa
07-06-2006, 10:06 AM
anyway my guess r...
1)GER
2)ARG
3)Brasil
4)ENG
5)FRA
6)ITA

:glag:

(5) or (6) Then :D

Knowing your luck, my money's on Italy...