View Full Version : Seeking a bitmeTV invite

markula
06-29-2006, 01:51 PM
i am Seeking a bitmeTV invite any one?
markula[at]walla.com

testuserb
06-29-2006, 02:02 PM
^ that looks iffy
why have u blanked out the username?? trying to hide the real username are we??

markula
06-29-2006, 05:40 PM
thats because people like you are snooping around trying to bust on people you fag!! if you look around this site you will see that almost everyone does the same thing that i do ...what it sounds like you work for the Recording Industry Association of America or the mvra you are gay..get off the board you riaa fag W000t w000t

icemix
06-29-2006, 05:51 PM
0wn3d!

icemix
06-29-2006, 05:51 PM
thats because people like you are snooping around trying to bust on people you fag!! if you look around this site you will see that almost everyone does the same thing that i do ...what it sounds like you work for the Recording Industry Association of America or the mvra you are gay..get off the board you riaa fag W000t w000t

you really made me laugh :D

j0hn
06-29-2006, 10:44 PM
^ that looks iffy
why have u blanked out the username?? trying to hide the real username are we??next to the username thats blocked out, u can see [logout]
which means they are logged into the site, and that IS their account. the username isnt needed, and alot of ppl remoe them so tracker admins dont ban them for trading their invites or giving them out on public forums

shock~
06-29-2006, 11:24 PM
actually, testuserb is correct why have anything to hide? his ratio can easily be forged and faked with proper math calculations and a program as simple as mspaint.

and as for your invite you probably just voided your chances considering your immature remark directed twoards testuserb, grow up kid.

markula
07-01-2006, 12:06 AM
hi mgx opps i mean testuserb lol w000t w00t :lol: lol you wanted to come back and say hi ahhhaaa :stars: :sick: :frusty:
have a great day mgx opps i mean testuserb:w00t:

markula
07-01-2006, 12:16 AM
yes still seeking bitemeTV invite i will trade you a Google Analytics Invitation with a $25.00 credit to AdWords account ;)

shock~
07-01-2006, 03:42 PM
shut the hell up scrub.

kayvanblue
07-01-2006, 03:58 PM
they should not let people under 14 to become a memeber in this website...dear markula you are so rude have some dignity and respect in this community .

withoutthee88
07-01-2006, 04:26 PM
they should not let people under 14 to become a memeber in this website...dear markula you are so rude have some dignity and respect in this community .

or they could just ban morons like you.

while when I show ratios I don't care if my username is seen, it is a smart security measure because it is very likely that mods/admins of other sites troll these boards to narc on ppl.

Chewie
07-02-2006, 08:20 AM
This is not the place to throw insults around. Take it to the playground.

@ markula:
What's with the insults? If testuserb needs to be told why people blank out their name in ratio proof images, just bloody tell them. Don't start throwing insults around like a twelve year old.
The two users have completely different IPs, by the way.

@ mgx:
Yes, it's possible to doctor the ratio shown on a posted image, but not hiding a user name does not indicate this hasn't been done. If you think that people will go to the trouble to change the data then you can't trust anyone.

@ withoutthee88: kayvanblue was talking about how rude markula was, not whether they were right or wrong.