PDA

View Full Version : Hoi, English.

Mr JP Fugley
06-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Which international football team do you hate more, Germany or Argentina?

Answer now and give reasons.

Proper Bo
06-29-2006, 10:15 PM
I want the corned beefs to win their match solely cause zee germans are at home and I'd rather we played an away team than a home team in the later stages.

Mr JP Fugley
06-29-2006, 10:17 PM
I want the corned beefs to win their match solely cause zee germans are at home and I'd rather we played an away team than a home team in the later stages.
Answer the question you were asked. Which one do you hate more, not which one do you want to win?

FFS, some people.

Proper Bo
06-29-2006, 10:20 PM
:schnauz:

I would say the argies. They're a better team than the germans atm, therefore dislike them more as they've the better chance of the two at beating us.

Also cause I fucking hate diving, and they're spd level cunts for that.

DanB
06-29-2006, 10:22 PM
I think I hate the Argies more.

I'd love us to meet the huns in the final and make it 2 world wars and 2 world cups.

Incidentally I am finishing work tomorrow at 12.30pm as half days holidayso I can watch the match :01:

4play
06-29-2006, 10:26 PM
The argies since there are rumblings at the minute about them wanting the falklands back.

manker
06-29-2006, 10:28 PM
I would say the argies. They're a better team than the germans atm, therefore dislike them more as they've the better chance of the two at beating us.

Also cause I fucking hate diving, and they're spd level cunts for that.If there's one thing you can say about t'Germans it's that they never cheat.

DanB
06-29-2006, 10:29 PM
The argies since there are rumblings at the minute about them wanting the falklands back.

I forgot to mention that, but, apparently we are having a 25 year celebration though? :unsure:

Proper Bo
06-29-2006, 10:30 PM

Also cause I fucking hate diving, and they're spd level cunts for that.If there's one thing you can say about t'Germans it's that they never cheat.

not to the extent of the dirty argies, rodney:dabs:

manker
06-29-2006, 10:35 PM
If there's one thing you can say about t'Germans it's that they never cheat.

not to the extent of the dirty argies, rodney:dabs:I'd say they're at least on a par.

You were on about diving - and I immediately thought about Klinsmann, who even celebrated his goals at Spurs by diving, such was his reputation. Also there was that Andreas Moeller girl who fell over as soon as anyone touched him in Euro 1996.

But you're only a bairn :schnauz:

Proper Bo
06-29-2006, 10:38 PM
not to the extent of the dirty argies, rodney:dabs:I'd say they're at least on a par.

You were on about diving - and I immediately thought about Klinsmann, who even celebrated his goals at Spurs by diving, such was his reputation. Also there was that Andreas Moeller girl who fell over as soon as anyone touched him in Euro 1996.

But you're only a bairn :schnauz:

rod-off, i were at a euro 96 game at st james':smilie4:

France v Romania, was shit.

peat moss
06-29-2006, 11:51 PM

Oh ya what about the war . :D Jk can us Merkins have a say too ? I'm secretly pulling for the Argentinians as my Wife and kids are German but I like the South American style . :ph34r:

manker
06-29-2006, 11:56 PM
You don't have to take everything so literally, Peat! :lol:

I'm pulling for the Argentinians too as I have some distant relatives in Patagonia ... probably. Not to mention Gaby Heinze, manc thro' and thro', plays for them and they've played the best football by a mile this world cup.

It's a stick on anyhow. The German coach, Klinsmann, is a Californian resident - what the feck can he possiblty know about puntsphere, lol.

Buffalo
06-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Germany

reason: I was told last week that it's normal to hate something

:lol:

Cheese
06-30-2006, 06:23 AM
Argentina. Because my Thundercats top has a German flag on it.

Barbarossa
06-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Probably Germany.

CrabGirl
06-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Germany, coz cheese wants them to win.

100%
06-30-2006, 04:07 PM
One day you will look back at this thread and wonder why you where so smart.

Mr JP Fugley
06-30-2006, 04:56 PM
One day you will look back at this thread and wonder why you where so smart.
I just am. Fact.

spenz
07-01-2006, 11:51 AM
i want germany to win..^_^