PDA

View Full Version : :lol:

JPaul
07-02-2006, 08:07 PM
So Square Head and his wee brother just got back from watching the Scottish Masters Football, at the Braehead Arena. They were there with a couple of pals.

Me - Hoi, Squarehead, why are you carrying a used football.

SH - Look what My Wee Brother got.

Me - Buy a used football as a souvineer did he.

SH - We threw them back twice.

Me - Not really answering the question there mate.

SH - The guy behind me said "jeest keep it, mait".

Me - Ah the jeest keep it mait defence.

SH - It's a souvineer for Ma Wee Bruther.

Me - Would that be the ball that wasn't thrown back and had to be replaced

SH - I had to hide it from the Stewards all night, it for Ma Wee Brother to keep like.

The trial continues.

manker
07-02-2006, 08:13 PM
:lol:

Glad they found something else to do after you fecked up the dates for the darts tournoi.

JPaul
07-02-2006, 08:25 PM
:lol:

I didn't even see the feckin' darts final (Desert Classic) because all the TVs attached to cable boxes were being used. I was doing a DVD copy of the masters for the guys, obviousement. So I couldn't use that one.

Mrs JP was using one, No1 son was using one and No1 daughter was using another.

4 Cable Boxes, 2 Freeview Boxes, 8 TVs and I couldn't see the feckin' darts. How mental is that.

manker
07-02-2006, 08:29 PM
You did insist upon siring a brazillion children, it was inevitable that technology wouldn't be able to keep up with your loins :no2:

JPaul
07-02-2006, 08:32 PM
You did insist upon siring a brazillion children, it was inevitable that technology wouldn't be able to keep up with your loins :no2:
:lol::earl:

Hoi, my children are all Scottish. I know that for a fact because they are all pish at football. Never short of a ball tho'. :naughty:

spenz
07-03-2006, 08:23 AM
yea i agree! ^_^

sArA
07-03-2006, 09:39 AM
yea i agree! ^_^

wtf do you actually agree with?

spammer :dry: