PDA

View Full Version : Some Problems With The Forum

Penis Monkey
05-02-2003, 08:44 PM
I've seemed to notice that when the 'Automatic Login' feature is enabled it doesn't work. This is a major annoyance because I have to enter my username and password everytime I load Kazaa Lite.
Related to this is when I haven't been on the forum for at least a few hours and try to post something it says I am not logged in, even though it shows my username at the top of the screen.
Finally, when I try to log in, it doesn't do anything and still says I am a guest.

THESE PROBLEMS NEED TO BE FIXED...

Somebody1234
05-03-2003, 12:57 AM
About staying logged in, check here:
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...t=ST&f=1&t=2957 (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=2957)

Ad
05-03-2003, 04:12 AM
Well if uve got a windows washer it erases it everythime u use it

Jibbler
05-04-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Penis Monkey@4 May 2003 - 15:14
I was already logged in and I had to log in again just to post this reply.
I am not impressed.
A little less attitude, and you might get some help. The login function is probably an issue of cookies. Try deleting all cookies at homepage, and see if that helps.

A little sarcasm isn't unhealthy. However you have to expect people to flame you, your nick is Penis Monkey. :blink:

The Great Dude
05-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Penis Monkey@4 May 2003 - 11:14
2.What's Windows Washer?
Window Washer is a program that automatically deletes cookies, internet files, etc. It's a great program to get more space. ;)

scribblec
05-04-2003, 07:49 PM
lmao penis monkey
also if your using zone alarm that blocks cookies
so try playing around with the options

The Great Dude
05-04-2003, 08:27 PM
But how do you know if he has zone alarm ? It could be because he didn't enable cookies or something.

scribblec
05-04-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by The_Great_Dude_[R.I.P.]@4 May 2003 - 20:27
But how do you know if he has zone alarm ? It could be because he didn't enable cookies or something.
i did say he did
i said if your
note the IF

UKMan
05-06-2003, 05:01 AM
Some comments:

@Penis Monkey
Large text usually means shouting - which aint nice bro ;)
Also swearing aint gonna get you any xmas gifts, neither is your comment "I am not impressed".

@The Knife Thrower
I see nothing wrong with your reply - as he calls himself penis anyway B)
Maybe the word stupid was a bit unfair though.

@Somebody1234
Good advice as usual from you bro ;)

@Jibbler
Your comments are very true bro - about attitude etc B)

@The_Great_Dude_[R.I.P.]
Yepp - i use WW myself - a great programme i might add ;)

@scribblec
I also saw the word "if" - so it was good advice :)

All in all - not bad posts, seeing as the original poster started out with a lot of attitude - not bad at all.
So now its up to Penis Monkey to either re-phrase and start again, or just at least have a better attitude - especially as thousands of users use this forum without these problems. It aint the fault of K-lite forum, thats for sure. Its your problem Penis Monkey, so ask nicely and you will get treated the same way - ask in the fashion you did and you will get treated the same way ;)

Peace
UKMan

edit: my usual bad spelling

The Great Dude
05-06-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by scribblec@4 May 2003 - 12:42
note the IF
Ah, yes the IF. So easy to not see it. :P Next time I read something, I'll look for it. :D

scribblec
05-06-2003, 04:39 PM
:lol:
dam straight