PDA

View Full Version : Ex's birthday..

Emmylee
07-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Ok so it's been a month since I split up with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. He's 21 nest week, and I got a really special birthday present for the occasion. I got an ID bracelet, paid for someone to design 'Faith' in Evlish script, and then paid for someone to engrave the word onto the bracelet. This was all done before we'd split up.

Now here's the situation. He's made this breakup so hard, and he's said and done some really hurtful things in the past month, but as it's only been a month I'd still take him back in a heartbeat.. can't be judged for that. And this bracelet came back from the engravers yesterday. I'd forgotten all about it.

So what do you guys think I should do? I can't take it back, as it's been personally engraved, and I really wanted to do something special, for him to have something to keep. Do I still give it to him?

Barbarossa
07-07-2006, 03:36 PM
ebay

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Hello Emmylee, I feel sorry for you, it's not an easy situation to be in.
Dump the bracelet.

if you need to talk my email address is in my public profile.

All best from Barry :D

Emmylee
07-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Hmm but I can't Ebay.. there's another word on it that's his actual name lol.

100%
07-07-2006, 03:49 PM
1.melt it and make into something for yourself.
2.Add "faith no more" and send it to the Band.
3.send it to your parents to enjoy their everlasting .....

whatever you do, do not give it to him. He'll only indulge on your sukulance.

on a weird sidenote, my ex still uses the ring i once gave her, on the same finger as her wedding ring....

JPaul
07-07-2006, 03:52 PM
I saw a similar situation once before.

It involved an electric mandolin.

I can't really say much more in case it identifies the people concerned.

Barbarossa
07-07-2006, 03:54 PM
You could always try approaching his new girlfriend to see if she wants to buy it off you :pinch:

I should be an agony aunt :happy:

Emmylee
07-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Heh, yeah maybe I should do that.. she lives in Sweden though. Yeah. I know.

I'm thinking of sending it down to his mum and telling her to decide whether he should have it.. I mean he's moving in a different place and hasn't told me where, or when that's gonna happen, so I wouldn't know where to send it anyway.

Skweeky1
07-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Don't give it to him.

Over is over and if he's been nasty to you then it doesn't deserve it anyway.

Besides, take it from me. Second go's in relationships never work, they only cause more grieve.

now get yourself out there, havea couple of voddies and pull a nice wee lad that'll ease off the rebound.

Cheers :D

manker
07-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Don't give it to him

It'll just make him feel awkward and he'll wish that you didn't. Have some consideration for the poor lad.

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 04:39 PM
@ Skweeky, I disagree "in a friendly way" with you saying Second go's in relationships never work, yes they do, my good friend split at christmas time with his GF, but they are now back together, better than ever, I think sometimes having time apart is a good thing.

But caution is advised, you can't live a life hoping it's going to happen, it may not, that's why you should just live and get on with it.

Skweeky1
07-07-2006, 04:44 PM
What I mean is...

if you split up with someone and it's all been rather nasty, as it seems to be the case with Emmylee, there's always going to be a 'residual' of that.

If you decide, in a friendly way, that being together isn't the best thing to do anymore, you might indeed realise after a while that the person you left is indeed the person you want to spend time with.

However if you split up because you're constantly arguing I don't think that's going to happen unless at least one of the people involved goes through a drastic change. And why would you want to change who you are? It probably means there's someone else out there who's more compatible :)

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
well said Sonja, nice one.

Well if you do want to split, then do the right thing, (((End it)))
being led on for a lot of years is just taking the piss, and believe me it fecking hurts & causes scaring that some will never get over, if you have been a victim to verbal & physical abuse then trusting a new partner may be very hard indeed.

Emmylee
07-07-2006, 05:11 PM
I never changed. He turned on me.. 'fell in love' with two other girls in the space of a month, and I dunno.. meh.

I wouldn't want to try and get back with him, I'm just a very soft person and I think he should have his birthday present, as it was prepared anyway. But then the nasty things creep into my mind.

It was our intentions to still be friends afterwards, as we were best friends before we got together. But the stuff that's happened over the course of the month has damaged that possibility. A lot. But I still care for him.

I really don't know what to do. I'm a very soft person lol, and I know deep down I want to give it to him. But my brain is messing the deepness up :P

I'll keep in mind what all of you have suggested. :)

manker
07-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Bear in mind that he's with a Swedish burd now. FFS, don't mess that up for him.

Emmylee
07-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Erm.

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 05:16 PM
we are quite alike Emmylee, I am well soft, and some will pick up on that and you will be used.
Please don't try to get back with him, and after what he has done to you.
you can try to be friends, but it will be hard, the bastard may start using you again.
Just be yourself, get with friends and family.

Love to you from Baz :D

Rat Faced
07-07-2006, 05:19 PM
manker doesnt know you that well Emmie, so he's not sure whether he should be trying to cheer you up, whether your attention seeking (taking it away from him) or taking the piss.

Dont take what he says seriously or personally. ;)

Emmylee
07-07-2006, 05:20 PM
/me hugs Paul :)

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 05:22 PM
we should all Hug each other, with Love & peace!

and well said RF

manker
07-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Dont take what he says seriously or personally. That comment hurts more than you could ever know.

Seriously, there are quite enough people with 'helpful' and/or indulgent comments. Threads like this would be shit if it wasn't for people taking the piss.

Ask neotheone.

JPaul
07-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Dont take what he says seriously or personally.

Seriously, there are quite enough people with 'helpful' and/or indulgent comments. Threads like this would be shit if it wasn't for people taking the piss.

Wallow accomplices if you will.

Smith
07-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Send him a bag of dog shite.

JPaul
07-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Send him a bag of dog shite.
Send him one yourself pissflaps.

NikkiD
07-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Ok so it's been a month since I split up with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. He's 21 nest week, and I got a really special birthday present for the occasion. I got an ID bracelet, paid for someone to design 'Faith' in Evlish script, and then paid for someone to engrave the word onto the bracelet. This was all done before we'd split up.

Now here's the situation. He's made this breakup so hard, and he's said and done some really hurtful things in the past month, but as it's only been a month I'd still take him back in a heartbeat.. can't be judged for that. And this bracelet came back from the engravers yesterday. I'd forgotten all about it.

So what do you guys think I should do? I can't take it back, as it's been personally engraved, and I really wanted to do something special, for him to have something to keep. Do I still give it to him?

I'm gonna have to have a word with that boy. :dry: I remember when you started seeing each other.

As far as the bracelet, I wouldn't give it to him for the simple fact that he probably won't want it and that will hurt you more than you already are, or he'll take it grudgingly and he won't appreciate the work you put into getting it for him. Especially as you haven't parted as friends. I don't know what I would actually do with it though. :(

(((((((((((((Emma)))))))))))))

Skiz
07-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Keep it for a month or two, you never know if you'll get back together and the bracelet could be a future gift - though to me, the gift itself would always remind me of a bad time whenever I saw it.

But like everyone else said, don't give it to him now.

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 08:19 PM
@ Nikki, I think you having a word with that boy, as you say, will not help matters at all, how can it, it then becomes a matter of taking sides, and it can make things even more upsetting for Emma.
I think if anyone helps someone in a case like this it's best to be neutral.
I don't know Emma, but I sure feel for her at this time.

I agree with you on the bracelet, I know I would have dumped it or hit it with a hammer.

Life is hard, and especially at times like this.

Good luck to you Emma, it will sort, and it's nice for you to know that you have a lot of friends.

Biggles
07-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Emmylee

If the bracelet is specific to him then you have three choices

1) Throw it into the sea and let it go

2) keep it as a memory (if you are confident that you can be comfortable with it around)

3) give it to him as in 1) and let them both go

If he were to return to you the bracelet would be inconsequential.

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 08:32 PM
I agree with the old chap on 1 & 3

Biggles
07-07-2006, 08:35 PM
I agree with the old chap

:dry:

Jono nice to see you back :ermm:

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 08:36 PM
:snooty: how did you know?

Biggles
07-07-2006, 09:01 PM
:snooty: how did you know?

I would like to say it was really hard to spot....

:lol:

oxygenuk
07-07-2006, 09:06 PM
just give it to him and say i was suppose to give this you to before we broke up

my suggestion lol

Buffalo
07-07-2006, 10:35 PM
@ oxygenuk, Love can be only one sided, and it can be soul destroying, when you are so in love with someone it makes you blind to fact.
In the mind of the one in love, He/She can only see what they feel.

Once you have learnt how to stop such emotions for the one you have lost only then will you make progress after a split.
It can be a very long process as we are all so different.
It's has it's good things as well. "As a learning point in life"
Sometimes when we are in Love it becomes to deep, I think that's the danger zone, as if the other partner has not the same feelings then it's going to end very hard.

No one can tell how the other person is feeling, that's impossible as we can't read minds.

I don't mean to answer every person like I do, as it's Emma's thread, I'm just saying about my views of how i feel and to give support if needed.

peat moss
07-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Emmylee, you sound like a sweet heart , I'd melt it down with some of your other gold jewellery and make a nice ring for yourself .

Life is hard but you'll get over him , good luck sunshine . :)

spenz
07-08-2006, 02:06 AM
If you still love the guy and wants to win him back badly, i guess u will want to give it, i guess keeping in touch and making friends with him again will make things more loose, and may probably regain the once passion you have with eachother. Do not rush it, just keep things cool and loose like the way you've first met. On the otherhand, if you wish to forget him, don't keep in touch with him anymore specially if you are the kind of person who will easily fall again, and remember friends can be lovers but lovers cannot be friends. Although, that saying is not 100% correct. The theory is actually pretty accurate and you may challenge that if you wish to. ^_^

zapjb
07-08-2006, 07:12 AM
I'd say throw it away into the largest & deepest body of water around. They tell me love shouldn't hurt. Not my experience :( Unless it lasts it all gets twisted ime.

Emmylee
07-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Ok I think I'm gonna take the advice of keeping it.. but I'm not willing to hope for us getting back together, I mean he pretty much cheated on me. And that's a huge no-no in my book.

But who knows, we might get back to being, at the most, friends by Christmas. I have always told him I'll never turn my back on him, and it's up to him whether he's willing to still correspond with me.

And Nikki, please don't talk to him, 'cause I have told ppl about this that talk to him, and tell him I was talking about him, and then he's straight on the phone to me going 'why are you bitching about me to MY friends'. Even if I was asking for mere advice or something. So yeah heh, please don't.

I'll keep it.. and who knows.. I might go out with another guy called Tom :P

NikkiD
07-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I won't then, don't want to cause you any grief Em. I really don't know what's up with that boy anymore though. I guess I just worry cause I was kinda his "internet mom" for so long.

Emmylee
07-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah.. He changed.. or maybe I just saw the real him. I dunno. He was the one for me, he really was. I guess I wasn't the one for him.

/me shrugs

/me hugs Nikki :)

CELEBS
07-08-2006, 04:29 PM
i heard a similar story once it involved a tin bin and a camera phone. it wont work hen.

Skweeky1
07-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Is this Tommy we're talking about btw?

Emmylee
07-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Heh. Yes.

Skweeky1
07-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Oh jeez babes, I'm glad I didn't realise before you asked what to do with the bracelet.

I won't say what I think about him but this will suffice

:sick: :angry:

Buffalo
07-08-2006, 07:56 PM
no wonder he turned out like he did.

use my Quote: Suck Shit And Die Mother Fucker!

But it's picking the right moment to say it.

:D

Skweeky1
07-08-2006, 08:42 PM
LMAO

Lookie, he's lurking

Romeo187
07-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, i got pointed to this thread by a friend, and im not going to flame, i dont need todefend myself, and emma will say what she will, little known facts tho, she broke up with me. oh snap.

and yes, i fell fast for other people, i dont do well alone, be bitter. be w/e i dont care..

if this is what helps you sleep better at night you do that.. i said i wanted to be friends, and all the hostility is from your side..

EDIT: i have NO desire to give a long story and explain things, since its nobodys business, but emma, try and leave whats done as done.. you aint so clean.. just stop trying to turn everything and everyone against me?

i would be the 'ex' btw for those that dont know, i have no desire to post here or start a flame war my time with fst, and klchat etc is all done.. i just wish to be able to go about my life without my name being dragged thru the mud.

Buffalo
07-08-2006, 10:06 PM
since its nobodys business.

But Nikki wants words with the Boy!

I feel sorry for you both, honest.

Edit:

Sorry had to say this, I hope the person who just sent me the mail understands.
I just think Nikki's words were unjust, It makes maters worse.

It's not a dig, i'm not like that.

Emmylee
07-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Well meh. So now he knows. Thanks for that -you know who you are-.

I haven't tried to 'mud' his name, or anything.. this was merely a thread asking for advice, and it went wrong. I guess I'll just throw it, cause the conversation we had tonight was clear to me that there's no option for reconcile even as friends. And it's now really embarassing that he knows all this.

So I guess I can't chat here anymore.. and no I'm not trying to make ppl feel sorry for me. I just wanted advice. Sorry.

peat moss
07-09-2006, 04:45 AM

I haven't tried to 'mud' his name, or anything.. this was merely a thread asking for advice, and it went wrong. I guess I'll just throw it, cause the conversation we had tonight was clear to me that there's no option for reconcile even as friends. And it's now really embarassing that he knows all this.

So I guess I can't chat here anymore.. and no I'm not trying to make ppl feel sorry for me. I just wanted advice. Sorry.

You can chat here all you want , mabye you need a few new friends and don't forget we have all gone thru what your feeling .

You care ,you have a good heart ,others will see it . ;)

Emmylee
07-09-2006, 04:48 AM
Can't. Spies.

peat moss
07-09-2006, 04:54 AM
Can't. Spies.

Change your name , something witty , not Romeo tho ......... please that was lame . :cry: What was he thinking ?

zapjb
07-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Ready to take my advice (p4)? Then it's over. No taking it out of the drawer. Looking at it, shining it & pining over him. To get over any hard feelings & or bitterness. Say a prayer for him & chuck that bracelet as far as you can. Even better if you can see it land & hear it go plunk as it sinks. It's a cheap lesson. No matter how much you paid. Then as a catharsis scream NEXT! Over & over again. You'll feel much better.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:15 AM
What a nice chap - chosing the handle 'romeo187'.

It's like as if when baby Jesus was handing out personality traits, he decided not to give him any sensitivity and gave him a double dose of cunt instead.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Not like in a 3 in a bed way, I mean like in a complete twat way, if you're a bit dim and was wondering what I meant by that :dabs:

Cheese
07-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Couples (or ex-couples in this case) posting on the same interweb forum is not normal.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Couples (or ex-couples in this case) posting on the same interweb forum is not normal.:lol:

Especially when she calls you a ginger student gaytard.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Actually, CrabGirl's insults are far more creative than that :dabs:

Cheese
07-09-2006, 10:00 AM
I thought Crabgirl was just one of JP's friendlier sock puppets.

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Couples (or ex-couples in this case) posting on the same interweb forum is not normal.

what is normal Cheese? Cheddar

manker
07-09-2006, 10:06 AM
He doesn't do friendly, even with sock puppets. Did you know that he forced Gillian and dodgy368 to leave the board.

He's as harsh as fuck.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 10:07 AM
I'm larfing at that, in spite of not having a clue what it means.

I think it's the way you tell them.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 10:08 AM
don't forget we have all gone thru what your feeling .

I fucking haven't.

manker
07-09-2006, 10:09 AM
don't forget we have all gone thru what your feeling .

I fucking haven't.
:lol: :earl:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Pete Moses may have broken up with an internet boyfriend after having put a lot of effort into getting an Elvish scrpt bracelet for him. Please don't assume we have all had the same experience. Or even similar, quite frankly.

Actually, no-one has ever broken up with me. I suppose I should say so far, Mrs JP can get quite pissed off sometimes.

Cheese
07-09-2006, 10:21 AM
A girlfriend I had when I was 16 got me a St*****istopher with her initials engraved on it. As luck would have it, when we split up my next girlfriend had the same initials. My luck ran out though as my third girlfriend had a completely different set of initials.

Cheese
07-09-2006, 10:22 AM
A girlfriend I had when I was 16 got me a St*****istopher with her initials engraved on it. As luck would have it, when we split up my next girlfriend had the same initials. My luck ran out though as my third girlfriend had a completely different set of initials.

What a bizarre word filter.

St*****istopher :huh:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 10:22 AM
What's with the astronauts. :blink:

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 11:07 AM
My first girlfriend was a bit of a disaster, all she wanted was chocolates all the time & to spin about in my Rover P6.
She must have thought i was rich, silly cow :snooty:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 11:12 AM
My first girlfriend was a bit of a disaster, all she wanted was chocolates all the time & to spin about in my Rover P6.

Perhaps she had some condition which caused this spinning. You heartless bastard.

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 11:30 AM
She was only after my lucky charms.
Her idea of swimming was going fully clothed then after coming out the sea she would take all her clothes off to dry them, what an odd thing to do.
Sitting on the beach with a naked girl eating chocolates, she did not even offer me one :(
and driving around the town with a chocoholic in the car was no fun.

Proper Bo
07-09-2006, 11:58 AM

AHA!

I told you so, you stupid wench:snooty:

:happy:

cheers baz:01:

manker
07-09-2006, 12:02 PM

AHA!

I told you so, you stupid wench:snooty:

:happy:

cheers baz:01:A rare glimpse into the lives of Mr. and Mrs. P. Bo.

It appears that a dispute about whether or not cheddar is, in fact, cheese has now been resolved.

We can all rest easier ce soir.

Proper Bo
07-09-2006, 12:03 PM
I said I wanted some cheese, she asked what type:blink:

Normal cheese, obviousement.

edit: forgot to finish my point:

She laughed at me and said there's no such thing.

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 12:03 PM
:lol: Nice one!

Proper Bo
07-09-2006, 12:06 PM
I get the same whenever I try to buy a cup of normal coffee:dabs:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Who's Mrs P Bo?

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:07 PM
I get the same whenever I try to buy a cup of normal coffee:dabs:
Cheddar coffee :sick:

Proper Bo
I don't want a ghey mochalattechinofrappe or whatever they call them, I want a cup of coffee ffs.

Proper Bo
Who's Mrs P Bo?

I chose not to rise to manker's bait, I'm not mouldy:no2:

manker
Who's Mrs P Bo?
The.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Who's Mrs P Bo?

You sort of just spoiled not rising to it, in a way.

Proper Bo
07-09-2006, 12:09 PM

Shh, I'm waiting for mouldy to go for that one:sneaky:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Who's Mrs P Bo?
The.
Ah, it all starts to make sence.

Not really that surprising when you think about it.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:10 PM

Shh, I'm waiting for mouldy to go for that one:sneaky:
Sorry, I won't mention it again.

He tends to repond without reading the whole thread anyway. So we're probably OK.

manker
07-09-2006, 12:11 PM
The.

They weren't each other's first choice - they kind of settled for each other thro' lack of options.

Which is quite sweet, in a way.

Proper Bo
07-09-2006, 12:12 PM

They weren't each other's first choice - they kind of settled for each other thro' lack of options.

I just couldn't resist the hawt combo of the jewfro, acne, and lankiness:kiss:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:13 PM

Who's the man, or do they take turn about.

Chewie
07-09-2006, 12:38 PM

Normal people reading this thread can see exactly why you started it.
If your ex see it as stirring or bitching then manker's right about the double dose, isn't he?

Just tell him to fuck off. I mean actually tell him that, not I'm happy to stay friends or any crap like that.
He plainly thinks nothing of your feelings so is absolutely not worth any more of your effort or time and least of all, your consideration.
Be civil toward him in public and make that the limit.

Unfotunately, this is when you find out exactly who your friends are - those who will take the time to understand who you are.

Good liuck, Em.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:42 PM

Normal people reading this thread can see exactly why you started it.
If your ex see it as stirring or bitching then manker's right about the double dose, isn't he?

Just tell him to fuck off. I mean actually tell him that, not I'm happy to stay friends or any crap like that.
He plainly thinks nothing of your feelings so is absolutely not worth any more of your effort or time and least of all, your consideration.
Be civil toward him in public and make that the limit.

Unfotunately, this is when you find out exactly who your friends are - those who will take the time to understand who you are.

Good liuck, Em.

Sage.

Who is this Tom chap anyway. A member here.

It's not Leo is it. Bear in mind being inside can change a man, you have to make allowances.

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 01:06 PM
You know, I think he started off as Tommygunn69 or something. Been around for years

JPaul
07-09-2006, 01:08 PM
You know, I think he started off as Tommygunn69 or something. Been around for years
Really, I'm not familar with the chap.

Did / does he post in the Lounge much.

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 01:09 PM
He used to I believe. He used to hang about with SuperJude I think. Can't quite remember. Was a lot on IRC as well back in the day :lol:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 01:11 PM
He used to I believe. He used to hang about with SuperJude I think. Can't quite remember. Was a lot on IRC as well back in the day :lol:
God, that's going back a bit.

Did Derek Anchorage turn into a ghost btw, you never got back to us.

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 01:14 PM
an odd question: was Bindy Batty, king of the potato people?

or was it all a joke!

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Ah no, he didn't.

He sensed that the owner of the mansion was a reincarnated spirit who lived there before though. Apparently he came back to claim what was his own.

Nothing much happened. Yvette Fielding went on a ghost hunt on her own and the motion sensors went off in the hallway without anyone being there and that was it. It's been all rather shite lately

JPaul
07-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Ah no, he didn't.

He sensed that the owner of the mansion was a reincarnated spirit who lived there before though. Apparently he came back to claim what was his own.

Nothing much happened. Yvette Fielding went on a ghost hunt on her own and the motion sensors went off in the hallway without anyone being there and that was it. It's been all rather shite lately
Maybe they aren't faking it anymore.

They should just admit it's psychic entertainment then the storylines can be much better.

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Naw, they're old episodes.
I guess they're just runnung out of haunted places.

Anyone got a haunted house btw?

Chewie
07-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah, my wife has.
It's where I left my soul.

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 01:34 PM

brilliant

Emmylee
07-09-2006, 02:34 PM
You are all quite strange.

I like that.

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 03:43 PM
You should've known us three years ago. We were much stranger then :fear:

NikkiD
07-09-2006, 07:07 PM

Yeah, but wasn't it fun? :D

peat moss
07-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Pete Moses may have broken up with an internet boyfriend after having put a lot of effort into getting an Elvish scrpt bracelet for him. Please don't assume we have all had the same experience. Or even similar, quite frankly.

Actually, no-one has ever broken up with me. I suppose I should say so far, Mrs JP can get quite pissed off sometimes.

Ahh I must be a sensitive soul or something ? Never had to sleep on the couch tho . I think couples should make up before bedtime ,its easier to grab a quickie in the morning . :shifty:

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 11:40 PM

Brilliant

How's that yeast infection coming along? :lol:

NikkiD
07-09-2006, 11:42 PM

Brilliant

How's that yeast infection coming along? :lol:

Yeast infection??? He's fixing a computer in the living room.

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 11:43 PM
I didn't realise it go so out of hand it developed a personality with an IT degree :o

NikkiD
07-09-2006, 11:44 PM
I didn't realise it go so out of hand it developed a personality with an IT degree :o

You've obviously never had one then. :snooty:

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 11:49 PM
It might be preferential to labour if I ever wanted kids

NikkiD
07-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Don't get me started on labour.... :pinch: The laughing gas was good though.

Skweeky1
07-09-2006, 11:54 PM
They gave me an epidural once... that was fun too. Considering the circumstances I was feeling surprisingly careless :lol:

NikkiD
07-09-2006, 11:59 PM
I've never had one of those... I'd imagine it's similar to the sensation of trying to walk after being on the Elliptical for an hour. Jelly legs anyone?

Skweeky1
07-10-2006, 12:01 AM
I couldn't pee properly for days.
like taking too much E :lol:

NikkiD
07-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Is there such a thing as peeing properly then? If there is, someone needs to teach me.

Skweeky1
07-10-2006, 12:22 AM
I mean... I couldn't make it come out. It's a bit weird

NikkiD
07-10-2006, 12:24 AM
I mean... I couldn't make it come out. It's a bit weird

I have the opposite problem. :(

Skweeky1
07-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Only when I laugh :lol:

...woops

NikkiD
07-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Laugh, cough, sneeze.... hell I even have to run to the bathroom to pee after sex. :lol:

SOME people find it funny.... and like to hold me down and tickle me and then watch me run for it.:dry:

spenz
07-10-2006, 02:31 AM
medications truly can caus peeing problem. I know and suffered, i thought i had some sort of disease and really panicked, but when i told my dad bout it he explained it's because of the diffrent midications im taking. ^_^

Tom Leo
07-10-2006, 09:15 AM
I'll keep it.. and who knows.. I might go out with another guy called Tom :P

Hey baby :naughty:

Emmylee
07-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Lol