PDA

View Full Version : European.Soccer > *.Soccer

JPaul
07-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Forget all those FIFA rankings, where one wee diddy team beats another wee diddy team in a wee diddy competition and goes to 4th in the World.

Forget the people who watch soccer every 4 years and spout pish like "Africa pwns teh Europe teams". Or "Australia pwns and we woz robbed by a racist ref". Or "Argentina are the only team that can play football goodly"

Forget it all, it's down to result. The two finalists in the World Cup - European. The 4 semi-finalists - European. The top 6 in the World - European. Fact

manker
07-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Europe definitely has the best coaches, duno about the best players :dabs:

DorisInsinuate
07-07-2006, 05:02 PM
A non-european team has never won the European Championships.

I deserve a spank with that, a spank with a cricket bat. Oh dear, I've just cum.

Rat Faced
07-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Everyone knows the FIFA Rankings dont mean much...

USA ranked.... 5th (and thats down one..)

England ranked.... 10th

Germany ranked..... 19th

I mean whats that all about?

Is it in reverse order or something?

They may have Scotland right at 59 though... :whistling

100%
07-07-2006, 07:03 PM
its all rigged by the UN.

spenz
07-08-2006, 02:32 AM
europe is still the the soccer jaggernaut! ^_^

peat moss
07-08-2006, 02:35 AM
I heard that FIFA would change the rankings after this World Cup ? Something about the level of competition you play . Which makes sense I guess ,the Yanks are not a top level team for example but ranked very high .

Darn wish I could find the link , been this way since 1930 or some what ,so nice to see a change that reflects the world rankings .

Busyman™
07-10-2006, 01:06 AM
I heard that FIFA would change the rankings after this World Cup ? Something about the level of competition you play . Which makes sense I guess ,the Yanks are not a top level team for example but ranked very high .

Darn wish I could find the link , been this way since 1930 or some what ,so nice to see a change that reflects the world rankings .
Damn good idea. The US team sucked ass and should have never been ranked so high.

Strength of schedule should be an important factor in a ranking, ffs.

spenz
07-10-2006, 02:27 AM
yeah i agree! ^_^