:ermm:

Harsh!

Skweeky1
07-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Calling him a hun would be harsh like.
This definitely isn't

callum
07-07-2006, 11:43 PM
one of these days i'll complain to the mods about the use of the H word in here, i'm just waiting for one that'll know what it means

Biggles
07-07-2006, 11:44 PM
For a Weegie, Embra is a close second.

whereas I am quite fond of Auld Reekie.

JPaul
07-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Calling him a hun would be harsh like.
This definitely isn't

Yeah, call me a hearts supporter. Get it over with like.

JPaul
07-07-2006, 11:46 PM
one of these days i'll complain to the mods about the use of the H word in here, i'm just waiting for one that'll know what it means
She resigned, because of going to Polly.

Rat Faced
07-07-2006, 11:49 PM

Hun:

1/ A Barbarous or Distructive person
2/ Barbarian Tribe that invaded Europe defeated in 455 AD
3/ English Slang for WWI German Soldier

I'm sure definitions 2 and 3 dont apply...

However putting "like" or "man" gratuously throughout the sentence is probably a dig at Geordies.. :(

callum
07-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Following our success at getting the H-word banned by Real Radio, the Trust has written to TalkSPORT requesting the same level of responsibility and good taste be displayed by them, and in particular, former Celtic Boys Club player, Alan Brazil. We shall publish details of their response on the website in due course, from which all decent minded Rangers fans can then form their own view as to the desire of that particular station to achieve real objectivity or otherwise.(

I might have to get the trust involved:(
Fuck knows who they are.

Biggles
07-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Following our success at getting the H-word banned by Real Radio, the Trust has written to TalkSPORT requesting the same level of responsibility and good taste be displayed by them, and in particular, former Celtic Boys Club player, Alan Brazil. We shall publish details of their response on the website in due course, from which all decent minded Rangers fans can then form their own view as to the desire of that particular station to achieve real objectivity or otherwise.(

Fuck knows who they are.

are they anything like the illuminati?

I thought Hun was a term of endearment :whistling

callum
07-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Fuck knows who they are.

are they anything like the illuminati?

I thought Hun was a term of endearment :whistling

They seem to have gone into hiding, they launched in april 2003, with mark walters being their only honorary memeber. During the month of april they were instrumental in getting the H word banned from many places, which they were delighted about. After april had passsed it would seem they were too busy getting ready for the marching season and since the H word had been banned almost entirely by the whole of the world, they fucked off to the pub.

spenz
07-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Atilla the hun. once feared in all of europe due to their barbaric and savagery, they have the best horseman archer in the world and nearly conquered Rome. ^_^