PDA

View Full Version : rugby league

rockyrambo23
07-07-2006, 11:51 PM
queensland defeated new south wales in this years state of origin series, anyone see it.

Sextent
07-08-2006, 03:54 PM
I didn't.

I could arrange for someone to post some ill-informed drivel if you want. If it's OK for soccerball then it must be OK for egg chasing as well.

manker
07-08-2006, 03:57 PM
I could arrange for someone to post some ill-informed drivel if you want.Too late, I do believe Ad and Cely have already posted about this in the puntsphere thread :(

Sextent
07-08-2006, 04:17 PM
I could arrange for someone to post some ill-informed drivel if you want.Too late, I do believe Ad and Cely have already posted about this in the puntsphere thread :(
Don't they know a bit about the egg chasing, tho'.

I say that being someone who doesn't know enough about it to know if they know much about it.

manker
07-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Too late, I do believe Ad and Cely have already posted about this in the puntsphere thread :(

I say that being someone who doesn't know enough about it to know if they know much about it.
Yeah but not proper egg chasing - only that five tackle game profligated by wannabes.

Sextent
07-08-2006, 04:23 PM

Yeah but not proper egg chasing - only that five tackle game profligated by wannabes.
Wallabies, mate. They're called Wallabies.

manker
07-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Same difference. All Wallabies wannabe British.

Sextent
07-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Same difference. All Wallabies wannabe British.
Good point. It's quite sad really.

No point in disagreeing with you anyway, as that would just be wrong