PDA

View Full Version : Most hated cawk at the World Cup

JPaul
07-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Fake Ronaldo seems to be the popliar choice. He gets pelters from everyone now.

Proper Bo
07-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Is Mark Lawrenson still there at the muurment?

JPaul
07-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Is Mark Lawrenson still there at the muurment?
I divint kna, ken like.

It's oan the beeb the night.

Proper Bo
07-08-2006, 07:24 PM
I didn't see any of the buildup though, have to wait till half time to see.

JPaul
07-08-2006, 07:25 PM
I didn't see any of the buildup though, have to wait till half time to see.
The beeb have Hanson, Shearer and St Martin doing the punditry thing ce soir.

Proper Bo
07-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I heard you can see hanson's lipstick if you're watching it in high definition.

GepperRankins
07-08-2006, 07:30 PM
they put nelsons shoes in the sink because of ronaldo :o

JPaul
07-08-2006, 07:45 PM
they put nelsons shoes in the sink because of ronaldo :o
I have no idea what that means.

None at all.

GepperRankins
07-08-2006, 08:00 PM
nelson is portugese. the cunts at work put his shoes in a sink full of mucky water. obviously

JPaul
07-08-2006, 08:05 PM
nelson is portugese. the cunts at work put his shoes in a sink full of mucky water. obviously
Of course, why don't I think these things thro' before I post.

Proper Bo
07-08-2006, 08:21 PM
At work, dave?:unsure:

JPaul
07-08-2006, 08:29 PM
At work, dave?:unsure:
No, at home, Jim.

4play
07-08-2006, 08:58 PM
I dont know why we all hate fake ronaldo he has said sorry to rooney
http://www.zen95732.zen.co.uk/ronaldo.jpg

100%
07-08-2006, 08:59 PM
what about the guys who own the teams? ae they not outside of the definition of cawkdome?

spenz
07-08-2006, 10:20 PM
If he said sorry, lets forgive him. ^_^

manker
07-09-2006, 09:29 AM
I don't know what you lot dislike about Ronaldo, I hate that Gerrard/Carragher cunt much more, and so would anyone else of sound mind.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 09:34 AM
I don't know what you lot dislike about Ronaldo, I hate that Gerrard/Carragher cunt much more, and so would anyone else of sound mind.
Coz he's a diving pooflord, who got his own mate sent off in the world cup and then wanked at the bench in an "I told you I would do it" sort of way.

He is in fact a squeeling big lassie (one of my favourite moments so far).

I think I already explained about him and Deco earlier in the tournoi.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Coz he's a diving pooflord, who got his own mate sent off in the world cup and then wanked at the bench in an "I told you I would do it" sort of way.
You really need to stop reading the Sun.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 09:40 AM
That would involve me starting first and I already have enough commitments. Thanks all the same.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:44 AM
That would involve me starting first and I already have enough commitments. Thanks all the same.
I suppose it's more osmosis but looking at the pictures coupled with the accompanying headlines is still classed as reading.

For us purists, anyway.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 09:45 AM
I suppose it's more osmosis but looking at the pictures coupled with the accompanying headlines is still classed as reading.

For us purists, anyway.
Did you just call me a semi-permeable membrane.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:47 AM
Shut it, amoeba boi.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Shut it, amoeba boi.
You've ben told not to dabble with Biology. Enough said.

Remember the peristalsis debacle, we don't want to go back to those days. All thumbs and arses and sundry unsavoury chat.

manker
07-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Shut it, amoeba boi.

Remember the peristalsis debacle, we don't want to go back to those days. All thumbs and arses and sundry unsavoury chat.
Now what in the name of the holy mother of mary are you capitalising 'biology' for.

You do things like that all the time and, frankly, I've had enough. One Rat Faced is all I can deal with.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 09:58 AM

Now what in the name of the holy mother of mary are you capitalising 'biology' for.

You do things like that all the time and, frankly, I've had enough. One Rat Faced is all I can deal with.
When you quote an error you shouldn't really fix it, that's kind of the point of quoting it.

Oh and quotation mark are "insert text here" not 'why two apostrophes, it's madness'.

Or have a misread you and you just randomly placed the word biology twixt two apostrophes.

GepperRankins
07-09-2006, 10:02 AM
condensed cuntness for manker lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4MfRj-pJ8I

manker
07-09-2006, 10:03 AM

When you quote an error you shouldn't really fix it, that's kind of the point of quoting it.

Oh and quotation mark are "insert text here" not 'why two apostrophes, it's madness'.

Or have a misread you and you just randomly placed the word biology twixt two apostrophes.My keyboard is in a merican and I don't know how to fix it.

If I push 'shift' and '2', I get '@'.

Also my pound sign doesn't work so you'll often see me saying things like 'quid' or writing out cash values longhand. When I'm typing letters to t'revenue, I have to copy/paste pound signs from an old letter I wrote when it worked tidy.

True story.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 10:10 AM

Or have a misread you and you just randomly placed the word biology twixt two apostrophes.My keyboard is in a merican and I don't know how to fix it.

If I push 'shift' and '2', I get '@'.

Also my pound sign doesn't work so you'll often see me saying things like 'quid' or writing out cash values longhand. When I'm typing letters to t'revenue, I have to copy/paste pound signs from an old letter I wrote when it worked tidy.

True story.

If you want to do pish rods go to hardware world where they like them.

manker
07-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Pas de rod - altho' I do actually know how to fix it, I just haven't since I last re-installed windaes.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Pas de rod - altho' I do actually know how to fix it, I just haven't since I last re-installed windaes.
So, in essence, you were talking bunkum.

manker
07-09-2006, 12:15 PM
I was only talking bunkum when I was actually talking bunkum.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:39 PM
I was only talking bunkum when I was actually talking.
Fixed.

Seedler
07-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Ronaldo's only in his early 20s tho.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Ronaldo's only in his early 20s tho.
Good point, well presented.

So.

DorisInsinuate
07-09-2006, 04:03 PM
I've seen Paul Scholes's'es cock. It was not pleasant. I would even say I hate it.

spenz
07-10-2006, 02:46 AM
I agree!