PDA

View Full Version : Woooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Seedler
07-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Just finished my NLS/WSI course today, so now I'm a fully trained lifeguard and swimming instructor:cool:.

Hopefully I'll find a job at a city pool soon, and make well over $15/hour for the summer:happy:

Cheese
07-09-2006, 12:08 AM
:shit:

callum
07-09-2006, 12:10 AM
and make well over $15/hour for the summer:happy:

can 14 year olds make that much without selling their bum?

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 12:13 AM
http://www.sheringhamsurf.com/data/bazlife.jpg

I was lifeguard, £3.48 per hour, it was a shit job, birds were mingers

manker
07-09-2006, 01:14 AM
and make well over $15/hour for the summer:happy:

can 14 year olds make that much without selling their bum?
The post below says is probably a necessity.

Obviously Seedler is talking pish but it's a good thing that, at a youngish age, we know exactly what not to let our kids near.

peat moss
07-09-2006, 04:24 AM
Ah good for him ,nice to see young people get a job and understand there's no free rides in life .

thewizeard
07-09-2006, 06:37 AM
Just finished my NLS/WSI course today, so now I'm a fully trained lifeguard and swimming instructor:cool:.

Hopefully I'll find a job at a city pool soon, and make well over $15/hour for the summer:happy:

Before you save them, don't forget to ask for their BT ratio...anything under .8.. ask them to call you later...

@ Seedler, do we have to plough through all your achievements, I mean we already know we are rubbing shoulders with a genius. This really gives me, an inferiority complex... :no2:

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Can you not edit the damn title of this thread Seedler?
It’s kicked the index page way off

JPaul
07-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Has anyone told Seedler he's an idiot?

manker
07-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Feck, all the fantastic posts I made last night that I can't remember and now I see this pile of nonsence.

Obviously Seedler is talking pish but it's a good thing that, at a youngish age, we know exactly what not to let our kids near.Fuck up, arse.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Feck, all the fantastic posts I made last night that I can't remember and now I see this pile of nonsence.

Obviously Seedler is talking pish but it's a good thing that, at a youngish age, we know exactly what not to let our kids near.Fuck up, arse.
:lol: :earl:

Top post.

thewizeard
07-09-2006, 01:44 PM

Damn it, did I put the comma in the wrong place again manker? :rolleyes:

Seedler
07-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Can you not edit the damn title of this thread Seedler?
It’s kicked the index page way off

What screen res are you using?:huh:

It's fine on 1280x1024 and 1024x768, so you must be using something like 800x600?:D

Next month when my qualification arrives I'll upload pics, that should make manker stfu.:dry:

Cheese
07-09-2006, 01:51 PM
:shit:

Seedler
07-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Here's the PDF to becoming a NLS/instructor, and here's my previous qualifications:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/terryjia/DSC03124.jpg

There, and once my NLS/WSI gets here, I'll upload pics as well. Stfu for the cunts who didn't believe me.:whistling

Seedler
07-09-2006, 02:30 PM
:P@Cheese.

Proper Bo
07-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Nice certificates, terry.

Cheese
07-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Photoshop :dry:

manker
07-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Maebach just told me that Seedler's real name is Paul.

Terry is, apparently, some non-retarded kid :dabs:

Busyman™
07-09-2006, 02:44 PM
So Terry, look forward to scooping out shit from the pool.

I just came from Water Country USA and three different times they everyone get out 'cause some little tike "let go".

In the wave pool, they were constantly yelling at people breaking the rules.

I guess for the most part, you'll be sitting on your ass and collecting a check for it.

clocker
07-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Next month when my qualification arrives I'll upload pics, that should make manker stfu.:dry:
Unlikely, but hope springs eternal.

manker
07-09-2006, 02:47 PM
:lol: Git.

clocker
07-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Tsk, tsk...you're too egocentric.
I was referring to the probablity of Seedy uploading pics next month.
Short attention span and all, ya know.

Seedler
07-09-2006, 03:04 PM

Can't you like, send me a PM to remind me?:mellow:

And dammit I hate maebach, just because I have this pencil case which I didn't steal from paul, my name is still Terry:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/terryjia/DSC03126.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/terryjia/DSC03125.jpg

And btw, we call maebach BeHardWitch, 'cause that's his last name changing 3 letters:lol:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 03:07 PM

Can't you like, send me a PM to remind me?:mellow:

And dammit I hate maebach, just because I have this pencil case which I didn't steal from paul, my name is still Terry:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/terryjia/DSC03126.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/terryjia/DSC03125.jpg

And btw, we call maebach BeHardWitch, 'cause that's his last name changing 3 letters:lol:
His real name's I'mAGayCawk. :O

peat moss
07-09-2006, 07:10 PM

I just came from Water Country USA and three different times they everyone get out 'cause some little tike "let go".

I guess for the most part, you'll be sitting on your ass and collecting a check for it.

Hey it's a Shitty job but someone has to do it .

If he's anything like I was at that age he 'll be walking around with a perpetual hard on and wont last two days . :D

GepperRankins
07-09-2006, 07:22 PM
terry seed is a gay name

Proper Bo
07-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Better than Annie Seed:pinch:

peat moss
07-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Better than Annie Seed:pinch:

Johnny Apple Seed ? Ok I'm showing my age here ! :pinch:

Busyman™
07-09-2006, 08:59 PM

If he's anything like I was at that age he 'll be walking around with a perpetual hard on and wont last two days . :D
:lol: :lol:

He'll be sittin' down mawst of da taime.

Seedler
07-09-2006, 09:23 PM

I just found out that lifeguards on duty are obligated to save someone that's drowning, like if you don't you'll get sued.:mellow:

That messes up my whole plan of saving the hot chicks whether they're drowning or not, and leaving the fat/old/ugly people to stop moving, and leisurely dragging them onto the deck.:whistling

callum
07-09-2006, 09:29 PM

I just found out that lifeguards on duty are obligated to save someone that's drowning, like if you don't you'll get sued.:mellow:

That messes up my whole plan of saving the hot chicks whether they're drowning or not, and leaving the fat/old/ugly people to stop moving, and leisurely dragging them onto the deck.:whistling
Good plan, you do have more of a chance of getting some after they've stopped moving.

CELEBS
07-09-2006, 09:51 PM
you would know cawk boy.

callum
07-09-2006, 10:15 PM
i can spot these sort of things, i did watch a lot of the a-team when i was a lad.

Seedler
07-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Well life guards are only supposed to act when there's no serious danger to themselves, so that would be when the victims stop moving completely.

callum
07-09-2006, 11:09 PM
i don't think jumping in the shallow end and getting wet counts as serious danger. poof

Busyman™
07-09-2006, 11:20 PM

Good plan, you do have more of a chance of getting some after they've stopped moving.

You're quite funny.

peat moss
07-09-2006, 11:28 PM
i don't think jumping in the shallow end and getting wet counts as serious danger. poof

Does wetting one's self count ? :lol:

spenz
07-10-2006, 02:37 AM
Cool! Good luck finding job mate! ^_^

Barbarossa
07-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Here's the PDF to becoming a NLS/instructor, and here's my previous qualifications:

There, and once my NLS/WSI gets here, I'll upload pics as well. Stfu for the cunts who didn't believe me.:whistling

:glag:

People think you've photoshopped out your name, but I know you've used black felt tip pen on your cards before you took the phoaties :lol:

Terry.

Seedler
07-10-2006, 06:32 PM

:glag:

People think you've photoshopped out your name, but I know you've used black felt tip pen on your cards before you took the phoaties :lol:

Terry.

Yep, I did that just so I can say I didn't use photoshop.:cool: