PDA

View Full Version : Close Friends

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 10:54 AM
I've known my friend for like a long time, we have been good friends for about 20 years; I've been seeing a lot of her in the last 6 months or so.
at one time I could see that her partner was not impressed with the amount of time we spend with each other, I did have a chat and said no way would I interfere with their relationship.
But things are quite odd, this is the 3rd time in the last 6 months that she has tuned against me for no reason, at the end of the day all I wanted was good friendship, we all need good friends, but I now get the feeling that she has some feelings for me, if I mention that I知 seeing someone, like on a blind date, she seems to go into one and won't speak to me for a week.
Perhaps she's just possessive :unsure:
It's fucked things up, as she was the only person I get on well with, I know we have spent a lot of time together, but I only did this as I have only a few friends, and she was the one who phoned me or popped in to see me.
don't get me wrong, I'm not troubling her with my probs, we honestly have a great time and enjoy our friendship.

What the fuck do I do?

I think the only thing I can do at the mo is back off a bit, before it gets out of hand, I've have not made a move on her at any time, I respect friendship & I have respect for her partner, i'm just not like that.

It's a big fecking pickle; I don't want to loose my friend
:(

manker
07-09-2006, 11:34 AM
You could be fuck buddies :smilie4:

100%
07-09-2006, 11:39 AM
It is probably her boyfriend who is machismo possesive. hence causing her to be cautious.
She obviously loves you as a friend, just give it time and space.
if she is your friend then you can obviously tell her everything
friends last longer

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 11:54 AM
@ manker, I've never had fuck buddies.
why would I fuck up their relationship just for a shag, could not live with the guilt, once you shag then it becomes a fecked up friendship.
Don’t get me wrong mate, I’m not having a go, I respect what you say Dude!

@ 100%, I can tell her anything, and I have over the years, she is a nice woman and I do have respect for her.
Her partner is not possesive, he has a job just to be allowed out on a weekend especially on his own, it's not nice to see, and I’m glad I’m not in the same situ.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 11:59 AM
@ manker,

Don稚 get me wrong mate, I知 not having a go, I respect what you say Dude!

Ace post.

manker
07-09-2006, 12:00 PM
:lol: :earl:

FFS, never, ever, take what I say seriously regarding matters of the heart.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:01 PM

Strictly speaking you were discussing matters of the nob, but I take your point.

ooer missus.

manker
07-09-2006, 12:03 PM

Strictly speaking you were discussing matters of the nob, but I take your point.

ooer missus.
Hoi! Don't talk about my mate Baz like that.

He has feelings too, you know.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:05 PM

ooer missus.
Hoi! Don't talk about my mate Baz like that.

He has feelings too, you know.
He's just a big Norfolk Aussie hormone if truth be told.

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm enjoying life at the mo; it's great to get back doing the things I love,
and new stuff like diving.
What you have to remember is that I've been a recluse for some years, getting back to real life has been quite hard.
Making the first move to get outside the house was extremely bad, even going for a walk, I could not do it, and I just froze up.
Now things are a lot better, I can now get to the shop and down the beach.
I am able to go out on my Bike.
I still have small bouts of Anxiety but nothing like it was.

I don't like negative people; they just run me down till I’m so fucking low,
All I wanted was a good Friend, someone who I can trust, have fun with but not someone who does this to me all the time as it's fucking me up.
Like I said if I've done nothing wrong.

People are odd; sometimes it's best just to be on your own.
I don't want a relationship and I’m not looking for one no more.
After using the fleshlight it's better than the real thing and without all the complications.

manker
07-09-2006, 12:36 PM
After using the fleshlight it's better than the real thing and without all the complications.Don't google 'fleshlight' :pinch:

:pinch: :pinch:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:38 PM
After using the fleshlight it's better than the real thing and without all the complications.Don't google 'fleshlight' :pinch:

Don't think about an elephant.

manker
07-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Don't google 'fleshlight' :pinch:

You just made me think about our Ben doing his elephant/trousers joke on Dave's magic video.

So, strictly speaking, I didn't :smilie4:

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:44 PM
You just made me think about our Ben doing his elephant/trousers joke on Dave's magic video.

What's his elephant/trousers joke.

Buffalo
07-09-2006, 12:47 PM
legendary feel and freedom and only £24.99 :snooty:
I can do as i wish and have it when I want, great shag! :naughty:

manker
07-09-2006, 12:47 PM

What's his elephant/trousers joke.I thought you watched it :dabs:

It's where the joker turns his pockets inside out (to act as 'ears') and the proceeds to pull his penis out of the zip (to act as a trunk).

Note that this joke falls short of being realistic if you've not got a cawk like a baby's arm - or if the jokee has, in fact, seen an elephant before.

JPaul
07-09-2006, 12:57 PM
What's his elephant/trousers joke.I thought you watched it :dabs:

It's where the joker turns his pockets inside out (to act as 'ears') and the proceeds to pull his penis out of the zip (to act as a trunk).

Note that this joke falls short of being realistic if you've not got a cawk like a baby's arm - or if the jokee has, in fact, seen an elephant before.
My word, who would have thought it, the full elephant you say. How could I not have known.

manker
07-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Our Ben doing it was the first time I'd ever seen it.

Living the sheltered life I have :snooty:

spenz
07-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Just keep reminding her about your honest intention at least with your actions. i have the same problem for years and i really love her company, but i was able to successfully control it or should i say control the things going out of hand like you said for years, and up unitl now we enjoy great company. ^_^

Barbarossa
07-10-2006, 09:53 AM
This board needs a problem page. manker should be the official board agony aunt :smilie4:

*goddess*
07-10-2006, 03:37 PM
:hug: Hey Baz

;) You're a smart cookie, follow your common sense, keep communication open and remember what a fickle bunch us wimmen can be.

:dry: Also, ignore wallies like Mankerina and JP, funny as they make be at times, there's also times when they should remember that some people are actually sincere, kind, generous and great mates.

manker
07-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Hoi! Don't tar me with the same brush as that JP wallie.

He's the harsh one, I just sweep up behind him with words of sincerity and comfort :smilie4:

Sextent
07-10-2006, 05:29 PM

He's the harsh one, I just sweep up behind him with words of sincerity and comfort :smilie4:
:lol:

I'm doing the traditional, really pished last night wonder what I said thing. That can be quite the adventure.

Thankfully I am normally sincere, kind, generous and a great mate, so things shouldn't be too bad.

manker
07-10-2006, 05:40 PM

I'm doing the traditional, really pished last night wonder what I said thing. That can be quite the adventure.

Thankfully I am normally sincere, kind, generous and a great mate, so things shouldn't be too bad.
I did the brief glance thro' my pished posts morning, it really can be quite a surprise.

I've come to the conclusion that things make me laugh more when I'm drunk, whoda thunk that :dabs:

DanB
07-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Fuck it & run, the friendship sounds like it might be doomed anway

Sextent
07-10-2006, 06:12 PM

I did the brief glance thro' my pished posts morning, it really can be quite a surprise.

I've come to the conclusion that things make me laugh more when I'm drunk, whoda thunk that :dabs:
You could knock me down with a Frenchman (or an Angolan).

manker
07-10-2006, 06:18 PM

Just so long as it's not an Algerian, I'm told that they can cut up quite rough if you take the pish out of their Mam.

100%
07-10-2006, 06:34 PM
لجنة إماراتية توافق على قانون لمكافحة الاتجار بالبشر
قالت وسائل إعلام إماراتية إنه من المقرر أن يصدر قانون جديد في البلاد يجرم جميع أشكال الاستغلال الجنسي أو السخرة أو الخدمة قسرا والاسترقاق ويقضي بتطبيق عقوبة السجن المؤبد في قضايا جرائم الاستعباد

Sextent
07-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Just so long as it's not an Algerian, I'm told that they can cut up quite rough if you take the pish out of their Mam.
You couldn't resist could you.

Well worded btw.

Lilmiss
07-10-2006, 08:12 PM
:hug: Hey Baz

Hoi bitch!!
You, my dear, are just about to get another one of those pm ass-kickin's.

:snooty:

manker
07-10-2006, 08:14 PM
You couldn't resist could you. :no2:

Sextent
07-10-2006, 09:28 PM
You couldn't resist could you. :no2:
:D

Biggles
07-10-2006, 09:44 PM
why would I fuck up their relationship just for a shag, could not live with the guilt, once you shag then it becomes a fecked up friendship.

@ 100%, I can tell her anything, and I have over the years, she is a nice woman and I do have respect for her.
Her partner is not possesive, he has a job just to be allowed out on a weekend especially on his own, it's not nice to see, and I知 glad I知 not in the same situ.

Buy her a big silver bin - apparently that patches things over well.

People are weird but remember, as a person, so are you. The good bits are when we enjoy each others weirdness.

Sextent
07-10-2006, 09:51 PM

Her partner is not possesive, he has a job just to be allowed out on a weekend especially on his own, it's not nice to see, and I知 glad I知 not in the same situ.

Buy her a big silver bin - apparently that patches things over well.

People are weird but remember, as a person, so are you. The good bits are when we enjoy each others weirdness.
Sage.

Changing computers, to assist in downloading pernography.

JPaul
07-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Thank fuck, it's not going to download itself.

Sextent
07-10-2006, 09:52 PM
I know ffs.

Give me a fucking break.

TTFN everyone else.

JPaul
07-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Thank fuck for hats.