PDA

View Full Version : Hizbollah rockets near my home..

tralalala
07-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Those assholes bombed all over the north, 2 of their rockets fell about 5 miles from my house.. now we are all in our "safe rooms"...

Stupid arseholes.. totally legitimate for us now to go in there and bust their asses wide open.. damn them.

Busyman™
07-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Those assholes bombed all over the north, 2 of their rockets fell about 5 miles from my house.. now we are all in our "safe rooms"...

Stupid arseholes.. totally legitimate for us now to go in there and bust their asses wide open.. damn them.
So they were 5 miles off the mark then.

Btw, I heard that Israel is attacking Beirut's airport.

BawA
07-13-2006, 04:37 PM
http://www.alarabiya.net/staging/portal/Archive/Media/2006/07/13/1707551.jpg
Only one side shouldnt be blamed, Israelis are doing wrost, 7 childrens were killed today apart of 10's of other civilians just to release couple of soldiers, isnt that an selfishness act? practically its "do what ever it takes".
samething is going on Phalastine. am not blaming you for saying what u feel i would do same but a person should see from both sides. soldiers are to die in fields but civilians dont deserve that, i would care less if Hizballah's soldiers die in war cuz thier ment to be sacrificed but killing innocent people while trying to desmolase some commanders home or a bridge is something which nor i and i belive Nither you accept.
Israel has thousands of Lebanese and palestinians in thier prisons for more then decades and nobody cared about it but now when its comes to 2 of thier soldiers they deaclare a war on entire nation.
there is an old saying "If you cant handel a Joke dont tell a joke"

Biggles
07-13-2006, 04:50 PM
However, this is one of those "modern" jokes with no punch lines and nobody laughing at the end.

Sigh! another road map goes up in flames - although you don't need a map to go in ever decreasing circles.

DanB
07-13-2006, 04:50 PM
A joke?? you're a dick.

I wonder how many children have been killed by Palenstinian suicide bombers?

Busyman™
07-13-2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.alarabiya.net/staging/portal/Archive/Media/2006/07/13/1707551.jpg
Only one side shouldnt be blamed, Israelis are doing wrost, 7 childrens were killed today apart of 10's of other civilians just to release couple of soldiers, isnt that an selfishness act? practically its "do what ever it takes".
samething is going on Phalastine. am not blaming you for saying what u feel i would do same but a person should see from both sides. soldiers are to die in fields but civilians dont deserve that, i would care less if Hizballah's soldiers die in war cuz thier ment to be sacrificed but killing innocent people while trying to desmolase some commanders home or a bridge is something which nor i and i belive Nither you accept.
Israel has thousands of Lebanese and palestinians in thier prisons for more then decades and nobody cared about it but now when its comes to 2 of thier soldiers they deaclare a war on entire nation.
Funny that after Israel pulled out of Gaza, the attacks kept going.

They are probably thinking, "Why the fuck did we leave then?"

What kind of dick are you anyway, showing a kid with really bad smoking inhalation as if to say that other kids in Israel don't have really bad smoke inhalation?:stars:

ilw
07-13-2006, 06:32 PM

I thought the pullout was unilateral and aimed at increasing Israeli security rather than trading land for peace.

j2k4
07-13-2006, 08:41 PM

I thought the pullout was unilateral and aimed at increasing Israeli security rather than trading land for peace.

So they shouldn't have expected any positive consideration for having done so?

Israel, of the two sides, has been moving inexorably toward a peace of separation, if not of policy.

Palestine continues in it's fractionalized and fractious fashion, as directionless and obstinate as ever.

I have heard there are Palestinian elements which desire peace, and I believe they are sincere.

Sad that they are so removed from influence...

Be safe, Rafi.

Rat Faced
07-13-2006, 09:27 PM
A joke?? you're a dick.

I wonder how many have been killed by Hizbollah?

I wonder how many Lebonese kids have been killed by Israel?

I wonder how many Palestinian Kids have been killed by Israel?

Fact.

They're as bad as each other.. all of them.

Its bad enough when people with guns/bombs aim and kill at those likewise armed, its infinetly worse when any civilians are killed by either of the many sides involved in the Middle Eastern troubles.

And now because 2 Israeli Soldiers have been kidnapped by Hizbollah, an act condemned by the Lebanese Government, Israel have an Airstrike against an International Airport?

That means the citizens of quite a few nations were put at risk because Israel attacked the infrastructure of a country that didn't even condone the actions of the people that committed the act.

That, in my book, is an outright Act of War.

They think there will be less trouble from the people of Lebanon now?

When they're on a high after getting rid of Siria?

Hizbollah, in the mean time has admitted the Rocket attacks for some towns/areas and denied them for others that Israel announced had been attacked. Why brag about some, and deny others?

Wouldnt be the 1st time Israel has rocketed its own side in the North and attacked Lebanon because of it... at least this time we know that some of the attacks at least actually came from Hizbollah.

Tralalala, you keep your head down mate... I have a feeling its going to get a little busy around your way soon. :(

MediaSlayer
07-14-2006, 07:50 AM
u wanna hear a joke? u need a SPEELCHEIK cuz ya weurds cumin ouwt awl rong!

tralalala
07-14-2006, 08:05 AM
A joke?? you're a dick.

Fact.

Its bad enough when people with guns/bombs aim and kill at those likewise armed, its infinetly worse when any civilians are killed by either of the many sides involved in the Middle Eastern troubles.

And now because 2 Israeli Soldiers have been kidnapped by Hizbollah, an act condemned by the Lebanese Government, Israel have an Airstrike against an International Airport?

That means the citizens of quite a few nations were put at risk because Israel attacked the infrastructure of a country that didn't even condone the actions of the people that committed the act.

Hizbollah, in the mean time has admitted the Rocket attacks for some towns/areas and denied them for others that Israel announced had been attacked. Why brag about some, and deny others?

Wouldnt be the 1st time Israel has rocketed its own side in the North and attacked Lebanon because of it... at least this time we know that some of the attacks at least actually came from Hizbollah.

Tralalala, you keep your head down mate... I have a feeling its going to get a little busy around your way soon. :(
I am afraid the reason for the Israeli attacks is NOT JUST the kidnapping of 2 soldiers.. they also killed 7 others, and after that sent rockets all over the North.
Now, since Israel has pulled out of Lebanon, the UN gave Israel the go-ahead for any attacks on them, as Israel had done it's part of the deal. However, what had Hizballah done over the past 6 years? Yes, more rockets placed in South Lebanon, more "armymen", in otherwords, they were trying to get ready to piss us off, yet again.

So, they attack, kidnap, and send rockets as far as Haifa.. honestly, what did you think Israel should have done? I can tell you now, the only reason civilians in Lebanon died is because those bloody cowards hide between civilians, unlike any other country's armymen. Sad isn't it?

Plus, the Lebanese government ay not have actually made the attacks, but they had done NOTHING over the past 6 years to stop Hizballah setting shop in south Lebanon in knowledge that they were planning some kind of attack on Israel one day... That day has come, and yes, the Lebanese government is also at blame ofr this.

Now, the militants may be trying to get the 2 soldiers to Iran. a BIG nono for us, because we all still remember Ron Arad don't we? has been well over 14 years now since we last saw him, and where was he taken from Lebanon? Right, Iran... So Israel has the right to panic and retalliate, because it's Hizballah that initiated the attack, so Israel has the right to defend itself, especially after Israel did what it was supposed to do 6 years ago.. A complete pullout from Lebanon.

Since 4PM yesterday, there haven't been any rockets fired toward the area I live in, but more have been fired to Nahariya, and for the first time - to Haifa...

Oh and another thing - do you honestly, in your right mind, believe Israel would fire rockets on it's own cities???? It's obviouse Hizballah had done it, because Israel is not one of those fake-hit countries.. Israel is legit in this case.

BawA
07-14-2006, 09:36 AM

did u get what i said... stfu then

Tralala
this is among few times which an action was started on Hizzballah side, comparing to israel its nothing, do you think that every time israel should push the button or what.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Tralala,

Instead of railing on about who is right or wrong in this situation, I just wish you safety for you and your family.

Rat Faced
07-14-2006, 09:17 PM
Tra,

The Lebonese only just managed to get rid of the Sirians, so you cant blame the Government there for whats been occuring for the last 6 years. They have yet to get control of the whole country, destroying their infrastructure wont help any. It does give Syria the excuse it wants to get involved again tho, maybe they will re-invade to "protect" them again.

The UN has certainly not gave you any permission to attack Lebanon, they quite rightly said that you had the right to attack Terrorists that attacked you... there weren't any in the International Airport, there were loads of civilians from all over the world that could have been there tho.

Like you said, there were loads of Hizbollah on your border.. I dont think anyone would say Israel was in the wrong in attacking those.

Israel would be just as in the wrong as they are, as soon as civilians were hit... such as on the Bridge where those bairns were.

Israel has intensified its attacks on Lebanon, striking hundreds of targets including airports, highways and army bases to put pressure on the government and force Hezbollah to free two Israeli soldiers the guerrillas captured Wednesday. Seventy-three civilians have been killed in Lebanon since the offensive began.

Israel have just made a load of new enemies, and it's not as if you were running short of them already. :(

As Hank said tho.. just keep your head down mate.. we all know where we stand on this shit probably, maybe we should just keep stum for now.

lynx
07-15-2006, 12:00 AM
I can tell you now, the only reason civilians in Lebanon died is because those bloody cowards hide between civilians, unlike any other country's armymen.You should think about that statement.

Your country's army is largely made up of conscripts.
Where do they live when not on active duty? With their families, by any chance?

Let's see now, the families of your "armymen" are civilians, but your "armymen" are living among them. Using your standards your own civilians are legitimate targets.

Don't come here complaining about others, if you aren't prepared to apply the same standards to both sides.

ilw
07-15-2006, 12:25 AM

Israel, of the two sides, has been moving inexorably toward a peace of separation, if not of policy.

Palestine continues in it's fractionalized and fractious fashion, as directionless and obstinate as ever.

Expecting gratitude would be a bit rich, if not downright daft, imo.

Also a defendable stalemate isn't quite the same as peace, but I agree that the fractious nature of palestinian authority makes things difficult, going on pointless.

Biggles
07-15-2006, 12:45 AM
I think Rat Faced makes a fair point.

I saw Bush on the tV taking about this the other night and he seemed genuinely worried about what was going to happen to the new Lebanese Government. I believe he has set quite a lot of personal store in that Government working.

It worries me that I have seen a number of Israeli sources on boards and TV talking as if the Lebanese Government and Hezbollah are one and the same. It is hardly the new Lebanese Government's fault if their armed forces are not yet strong enough to tackle the issue of the armed wing of Hezbollah and it is really questionable what advantage Israel will obtain by destroying infra-structure in the country other than bringing down the Lebanese Government and strengthening the Syrian hand once again.

It is fairly easy to see that the Iranian/Syrian connection is the main driving force here and it certainly suits Iran to have a major distraction in the region. The Lebanese and Israelis are dancing to the tune of external forces. Wars are easy to start and hard to finish. It might have been more circumspect of the new Israeli Government to take a far more measured approach. Going in like Rambo was never likely to secure the release of the two soldiers. With the UN resolution regarding the disarming of Hezbollah standing such an incident might have best been used as a catalyst for international assistance to allow Lebanon to fulfill its requirements. Coupled with Hezbollah disarmament there might have also been an opportunity to release Lebanese prisoners and also secure the soldiers release.

All this may yet happen but via a much bumpier route. Someone seems to have delivered much better weapons to Hezbollah than they previously had access to. Consequently, protracted guerilla warfare seems to be on the cards once again.

Busyman™
07-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Israel has intensified its attacks on Lebanon, striking hundreds of targets including airports, highways and army bases to put pressure on the government and force Hezbollah to free two Israeli soldiers the guerrillas captured Wednesday. Seventy-three civilians have been killed in Lebanon since the offensive began.
Terrorism

j2k4
07-15-2006, 01:11 AM

Expecting gratitude would be a bit rich, if not downright daft, imo.

Insofar as it hadn't been met by any reciprocal movement, I believe it is of some merit.

Also a defendable stalemate isn't quite the same as peace, but I agree that the fractious nature of palestinian authority makes things difficult, going on pointless.

I thought I made an adequate distinction on that point; I think Israel was trying, rather, to create a "stalemate" that required no real defending.

Of course, our spectacles have different tinting, too...

thewizeard
07-15-2006, 06:14 AM
I am for all out war. It's time. All those cowardly suicide bombers. Killing innocent women and children.
Where I do have respect for the Palestinian cause, it's their means, that's where the problem is. That's where you lose your otherwise valid argument.
So go on, shoot it out, until you are all dead..and then maybe we can read somthing else in the news..

tralalala
07-15-2006, 08:39 AM
rockets hit about 500 yards from our house.. massive noise of explosion.. will post a longer comment when its safer

Busyman™
07-15-2006, 10:52 AM
rockets hit about 500 yards from our house.. massive noise of explosion.. will post a longer comment when its safer
So they are getting better aim then.

tralalala
07-15-2006, 11:12 AM
fuck off. i wanna see your face when a rocket hits your house.

asshole.

manker
07-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Rafi, you and your family are suffering, the way to alleviate that isn't by making someone else's family suffer.

It might seem like it but it really isn't. Of course, it is a very human thing to want to lash out but try to see past retribution as a way forward.

I'm not talking about Busyman's post, of course, I'm talking about your whole 'I want my country's vastly superior armed forces to crush someone' mindset.

It's very ugly.

esheler
07-15-2006, 11:41 AM
i think that the u guys are missing the point. there are 2 Hzbulaa MPs in the gov so how come u think the gov has no connection to what happens?

j2k4
07-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Rafi, you and your family are suffering, the way to alleviate that isn't by making someone else's family suffer.

It might seem like it but it really isn't. Of course, it is a very human thing to want to lash out but try to see past retribution as a way forward.

I'm not talking about Busyman's post, of course, I'm talking about your whole 'I want my country's vastly superior armed forces to crush someone' mindset.

It's very ugly.

So, then, it would seem the business to get about doing is the part where you turn and high-tail it into the Mediterranean, pre-empting the normally expected efforts to force you there via other, bloodier means?

I know that's not precisely what you are saying, manker, but that is certainly how it comes across.

Rafi's situation is rather more immediate, don't you think?

manker
07-15-2006, 12:51 PM

It's very ugly.

So, then, it would seem the business to get about doing is the part where you turn and high-tail it into the Mediterranean, pre-empting the normally expected efforts to force you there via other, bloodier means?

I know that's not precisely what you are saying, manker, but that is certainly how it comes across.

Rafi's situation is rather more immediate, don't you think?What strikes me most about Rafi's prose is that it seems to mirror, almost identically, his country's policy over my lifetime.

You hit us and we'll hit you back much harder.

It hasn't worked and I hate this eye-for-an-eye mindset. Israel's enemies know that Israel has a vastly superior force and they know that Israel has no qualms about wiping out many of their citizens when they dish out retribution -- yet they still attack.

If the Israeli people didn't want their government to get revenge vicariously for them, then most likely they could stop it happening and elect someone who might change policy. To address the root of the cause, rather than repeatedly attempting to lance the septic boil that is Hizbollah/Hamas.

Yes, I know it's been tried (and failed) before and, yes, I know that negotiation with these infatuated political fractions is fraught with difficulty that almost makes it seem like an exercise in futility - but in my book, this alone doesn't mean that Israel should continually lower themselves to the same level as their foes.

Talking is the only way to put a stop to the hostilities, this is a given due to the nature of Isreal's adversaries.

If there is no diplomatic contact, there is no hope.

j2k4
07-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Israel's enemies know that Israel has a vastly superior force and they know that Israel has no qualms about wiping out many of their citizens when they dish out retribution -- yet they still attack.

This is true, and informs us sufficiently to conclude that...

Talking is the only way to put a stop to the hostilities, this is a given due to the nature of Isreal's adversaries.

If there is no diplomatic contact, there is no hope.

...this, as well, is true, and leads us to conn the area for other motivations.

I have begun a thread elsewhere.

manker
07-15-2006, 01:15 PM
I have begun a thread elsewhere.Then you misinterpret my intentions.

I wasn't looking to change your mind about the situation, I posted because I thought there may be a chance that Rafi will look at my words, maybe think I have a point and not be so hell bent on bloody retribtion - he has to do military service soon, you know.

There is, however, a far greater chance that he'll think I'm talking out of my hat :P

tralalala
07-15-2006, 01:30 PM
@manker: I do agree with you, I don't think killing civilians is the right way, I think we should kick the militants' asses...

The problem is, how to get to them? Diplomacy isn't helping much, and apparently using force is not helping too much either.. In that case, what do we do? Wait and take in more and more rockets, praying one doesn't slash through my house and injure me, waiting for the hopeless UN to do something? Or, on the other hand, at least try to kill some of these arseholes instead?

It's not an easy question, but there is no choice.. anyone would retalliate.

j2k4
07-15-2006, 01:38 PM
@manker: I do agree with you, I don't think killing civilians is the right way, I think we should kick the militants' asses...

The problem is, how to get to them? Diplomacy isn't helping much, and apparently using force is not helping too much either.. In that case, what do we do? Wait and take in more and more rockets, praying one doesn't slash through my house and injure me, waiting for the hopeless UN to do something? Or, on the other hand, at least try to kill some of these arseholes instead?

It's not an easy question, but there is no choice.. anyone would retalliate.

Heartening, then, that you have the wherewithal to respond, Rafi-

Do as we say, now, and stay safe. ;)

manker
07-15-2006, 01:41 PM

It's not an easy question, but there is no choice.. anyone would retalliate.I know you don't think killing civillians is the right way but what good is killing the activists? You kill one and twenty other crazed militants are waiting to step into his shoes but are now pissed off that you killed their mate. You also have the problem of having to kill many civillians to get to the target ... .

Revenge attacks will cause more problems and solve none.

Of course you have to defend yourself, but there are ways and means of doing this, sometimes an apparent weakness, such ceding ground, can be much more effective than all the weapons in the world. Like Gaza for instance, not that it seems to have done you much good.

Like I said, diplomacy must seem like an exercise in futility but abandoning it will ensure that peace is an impossibility.

Rat Faced
07-15-2006, 03:39 PM
i think that the u guys are missing the point. there are 2 Hzbulaa MPs in the gov so how come u think the gov has no connection to what happens?

Sein Fein has 5 MP's in the British Parliament, are you trying to say the British Government controled or had any idea about where the IRA would strike?

If so, how does that gel with the other 13 MP's from Northern Ireland that are not Sein Fein?

You, deliberatly or otherwise, misconstrue representation in a Parliament as being part of a Government... it isn't.

Upto half of the MP's are usually the "Opposition" to the Government.

Even if not in opposition, that does not mean that the MP is part ofthe Government. My local MP is "Labour" and its a Labour Government... he isnt part of that Government however, in fact he often votes against them.

F4k3F0ck3R
07-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Good Luck & Good Night Israel
the solution of all this cause is to relocate Israel to US(give up one of your state) or Africa

Busyman™
07-15-2006, 04:51 PM
fuck off. i wanna see your face when a rocket hits your house.

asshole.
Too bad I can't see your face...but wait, aim is improving and camera phones are ubiquitous.

You fuck off.

I'm not going to have sympathy for you simply 'cause you infrequent the forum. You and Bawa are on opposite ends of the spectrum and you both have shit thinking. Your civilian home gets bombed so now it's okay to bomb their's.

An endless bull:shit: cycle.

tralalala
07-15-2006, 07:29 PM
:lol: its so sad that its beginning to make me laugh.

can you actually imagine your home getting bombed? eh? think about it for just a minute.. 1 measly minute. imagine what would happen. you would be terrified, no idea what to do.. thats what happened to me and many others today, yesterday, 2, and 3 days ago.

i find it hard to believe you think they should "aim better". what if they actually hit my house and i died? then what? eh? you are no more than a peice of shit you are. honestly. i feel bad for all ends involved, but i cannot tollerate someone who has no clue and thinks he knows best.

so you can fuck the hell outta here.

Busyman™
07-15-2006, 09:31 PM

can you actually imagine your home getting bombed? eh? think about it for just a minute.. 1 measly minute. imagine what would happen. you would be terrified, no idea what to do.. thats what happened to me and many others today, yesterday, 2, and 3 days ago.

i find it hard to believe you think they should "aim better". what if they actually hit my house and i died? then what? eh? you are no more than a peice of shit you are. honestly. i feel bad for all ends involved, but i cannot tollerate someone who has no clue and thinks he knows best.

Yeah I can imagine my house being blown up since I had the bomb squad there where I used to live.

Your remark in the beginning makes me say, "Oh ok, tralalalalalala can just fuck the hell outta here."

I have been shot at and just grazed by a bullet but I never thought I should wipe out the people's families that shot at me.:stars:

Sneakydave
07-15-2006, 10:50 PM

use your brain... hes not saying that its a joke, hes quoting a saying which has a deeper meaning...

what he means is that if you cant come to terms with revenge as a result of your actions you shouldnt act in the first place

j2k4
07-15-2006, 11:47 PM

Yeah I can imagine my house being blown up since I had the bomb squad there where I used to live.

Your remark in the beginning makes me say, "Oh ok, tralalalalalala can just fuck the hell outta here."

I have been shot at and just grazed by a bullet but I never thought I should wipe out the people's families that shot at me.:stars:

Ths thread has really regressed.

It's a good aeon and-a-half from where it started...

MediaSlayer
07-16-2006, 02:43 AM

use your brain... hes not saying that its a joke, hes quoting a saying which has a deeper meaning...

what he means is that if you cant come to terms with revenge as a result of your actions you shouldnt act in the first place

...and the beautiful irony here, is that your "explaining" to me what he meant was much funnier to me than my joke, or his "joke", put together! : )

thewizeard
07-17-2006, 11:57 AM
I think that discussions has been tried and failed..during the disscussions..rockets have rained down on Israel from both Gaza and Lebanon. Not to mention the suicide bombers.There is nothing left to discuss.

Should Israel hold a seize fire giving the terrorists time to regroup? No of course not. They should seize Southern Lebanon untill the Governement of Lebanon is prepared to police its own borders.
Iran and Syria should also be held accountable..particularly Iran.

Barbarossa
07-17-2006, 12:07 PM
If we kill all of them, there will be peace.

DanB
07-17-2006, 04:35 PM
A joke?? you're a dick.

Fact.

Sorry, were you having a go at me?:unsure:

GepperRankins
07-18-2006, 10:51 AM
the palestinians are desperate. all they can do is attack civilians. they managed to capture a soldier and hell breaks lose.

isreal have the technology to be surgical about shit but they destroy infrastructure and kill civilians... gay

Rat Faced
07-18-2006, 08:07 PM

Fact.

Hiz'bollah, in the mean time has admitted the Rocket attacks for some towns/areas and denied them for others that Israel announced had been attacked. Why brag about some, and deny others?

Sorry, were you having a go at me?:unsure:

Only if you were taking sides :P

Seriously, Israel say they are only targeting Hiz'bolah.. and just by watching the targets we can see thats total crap.

The Shi'ites are in the South... so why Bomb Tripoli, Beirute and other targets in the North? They have also said, on TV that they may target Water Plants... a clear violation of the Geneva Convention even in an all out war.

On a positive note however, they have managed to do what absolutely no-one else has... unite the country.

Unfortunately that means...

Now it's not only the Shi'ite that hate them... its also the Sunni (previously more concerned about fighting the Christians, Alawite, Maronite and Shi'ite), The Alawite (previously fighting the Christian, Sunni, Maronite and Shi'ite) and The Christians (previously hated the Muslims in General)..

Thats not to mention the 10,000's that have been evaquated from other countries, that now dont feel very friendly towards Israel... or the 180,000 Kurds et al that have drifted there from Turkey since the end of the Lebonese Civil War.

BawA
07-19-2006, 12:28 PM
wraped gifts From Israel to other side
http://suprfile.com/src/1/1xwlwsa/1.jpghttp://suprfile.com/src/1/1xwocgh/2.jpg
http://suprfile.com/src/1/1xwp60c/3.jpg
seriously at this point if somebody still thinks that adopting of two soldiers is behind all of this is....(god knows).
If it wasn’t because of fuckin bush and withdrawing Syria from Lebanon Israel wouldn’t do such a actions. Anyhow the fact of withdrawing Syria was just to bring Israel back.
bush says terrorism should be erased i say his the fuckin one to be erased, since he showed up there were no peace in our region, bush made IRAQ, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Saudi, Turkey, Jordon and many more in conflict with each other to just "Keep America Safe", he never blames himself, this time he blames iran saying Iran made this situation so they can minimize given pressuer by west on thier ongoing nuclear talks.
Same policies is adopted by Israel, "every thing is fare in war and love", kill every one so u can lifted alone and then only ur safe.
Israel doesn’t negotiate with Hezbollah just because they don’t want to look weak but they can kill civilians even thou that makes them look evil.
what’s so wrong with changing prisoners, they say war was over and Hezbollah brought it back, if it was over then those who were captured during war makes no threat to you so just let them go back, until when they want to keep them, some of them have been there for more then 30 years, all they did was defending their lands which was occupied.
what rights makes them get into the lands by force in the 1st place then kill who ever they want and take prisoners so nobody would stand in their way. Am not only talking about Lebanon they even got in philistine by force and west help.

manker
07-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Getting kids to sign bombs ... that must be one of the most troubling images I've ever seen on the internet, or anywhere.

The people responsible for this are brainwashing the youth of their country. It's abhorrent.

BawA
07-19-2006, 02:14 PM
thier not alone as u can see in the pic, there are adults with them.
it shows how much brain washed are thoes childrens so they come to a shelling site just to write "This is from Israel" sign on the bombs. they must be hating other side too much.

DanB
07-19-2006, 06:35 PM
seriously at this point if somebody still thinks that adopting of two soldiers is behind all of this is....(god knows).

They didn't adopt them they kidnapped them.

1 : to take by choice into a relationship; especially : to take voluntarily (a child of other parents) as one's own child
2 : to take up and practice or use <adopted a moderate tone>
3 : to accept formally and put into effect <adopt a constitutional amendment>
4 : to choose (a textbook) for required study in a course
intransitive verb
1 : to adopt a child <couples choosing to adopt>
2 : to sponsor the care and maintenance of <adopt a highway>

: to seize and detain or carry away by unlawful force or fraud and often with a demand for ransom

I do agree the kids signing bombs is pretty bad though.

j2k4
07-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Meantime, where is our Rafi? :huh:

lynx
07-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Meantime, where is our Rafi? :huh:Probably playing pool, meanwhile, hundreds of Lebanese are dying.

Nice to see you have a sense of proportion. :dry:

cpt_azad
07-20-2006, 04:16 AM
So, how much longer do you think this will go on? Ok let me rephrase that, how much longer do you think the international community will sit idly by?

I give it another year before Lebanon is completely f'd up the a.

2 years before a huge catastrophe in the form of freedom fighting terrorism takes place.

2.5 years --> WWIII only isolated in the mid east of course.

Barbarossa
07-20-2006, 08:45 AM
WWIII only isolated in the mid east of course.

How does that work then? :unsure:

Cheese
07-20-2006, 10:08 AM
WWIII only isolated in the mid east of course.
How does that work then? :unsure:

Like The World Series in baseball I guess.

tralalala
07-20-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm here don't worry... :)

Still breathing.. every day we hear some 2 sirens or so telling us to get into the bomb shelters for around 15 minutes (that's how long the attacks usually last)...

About the brainwashing though - how do you think suicide bombers decide to carry out their acts?

"You shall go to heaven with 70 virgins waiting for you..."

yeah, right...

4play
07-20-2006, 11:03 AM
The brainwashing occurs on both sides.

I was trying to find a bcc article on how the un was trying to ban music videos shown to young palestianian kids glorifying becoming a suicide bomber. Like this. (http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=21394_Palestinian_Child_Abuse&only)

DanB
07-20-2006, 04:34 PM
How long till you have to do your national service Rafi? :unsure:

tralalala
07-20-2006, 05:39 PM
I go in to the army when I turn 18.. my date of birth is 10/3/1990 (thats March 10th.. not the American way :lol:).

So about a year and a half... :) I'm hoping to be a pilot, and if not, then something top-secret in the intelligence unit.

maebach
07-20-2006, 06:52 PM
I go in to the army when I turn 18.. my date of birth is 10/3/1990 (thats March 10th.. not the American way :lol:).

So about a year and a half... :) I'm hoping to be a pilot, and if not, then something top-secret in the intelligence unit terrorist.

lol

I'm June 19, 1990. I though you were like 19 or something. so anywhoo, I think Isreal shouldn't hold back. They've taken too much shit for too long. The west should stop Iran and other arab countries from helping lebanon, and Isreal should finish them off. It angers me more everyday when terrorism occurs. I feel for you, the bomb in Mumbai exploded 10km away from my great uncle's house. It's scary shit. I dont know what all these countries want. If the West gave them the money, the land or whatever they still wouldnt shut-up. Do they want religions finished? We have yet to see a terrorist attack on Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Pakistan. Times like this we should be able execute terrorists. We should hang them in the town they were born in. . .

tralalala
07-20-2006, 07:01 PM
As much as I agree with you maebach, there are 2 mistakes in your post - Saudi Arabia has recieved a number of suicide attacks.. Iraq - every other day.. many americans killed and Shi'ites...

But yeah in general I agree.. what do they want??
It's hard..

your 16 too? sweet.. whats your MSN/ICQ? :)

j2k4
07-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Meantime, where is our Rafi? :huh:Probably playing pool, meanwhile, hundreds of Lebanese are dying.

Nice to see you have a sense of proportion. :dry:

From anyone else, that would be worth a laugh.

Was my post an example of what you call my "crap"?

Figures...

Barbarossa
07-21-2006, 08:29 AM
maebach was born on my 18th birthday. How cute is that :wub: