PDA

View Full Version : bitnation, down or banned, wtf?

oxygenuk
07-15-2006, 06:55 AM
i go to bitnation.com and get a blank page with this

"[1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'hitman_bitnation'@'208.***.**.205' (using password: YES)"

the IP shown doesnt seem to be mine because mine starts with 192 in cmd>ipconfig :huh:

anyone else gettin this error

deuce6000
07-15-2006, 07:00 AM
Same for me it must be down.

famous45
07-15-2006, 08:57 AM
down for me too.

Farquall
07-15-2006, 10:02 AM
the IP shown doesnt seem to be mine because mine starts with 192 in cmd>ipconfig

The IP in ipconfig is your local IP not your public or "internet IP".

deuce6000
07-15-2006, 10:14 AM
It's back up now but they are still fixing some shit appearently.

flix
01-09-2007, 11:45 AM
when i try to connect i get
1203] dbconn: mysql_connect: User j32kj31 has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Melvinmeow
01-09-2007, 12:29 PM
They are having database issues by the looks of the errors you guys posted.

"[1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'hitman_bitnation'@'208.***.**.205' (using password: YES)"

It was trying to log you into the db. Guessing that username or pass didnt work anymore for that particular db.

1203] dbconn: mysql_connect: User j32kj31 has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
They have it set for a max number of logins to the db for that particular username and its currently at the max number signed in.

Either case its only an sql issue so Dave should have it fixed soon I would suppose.

BillStruth
01-10-2007, 01:25 AM
bit nation now back up and running, for those interested.

Vanquished
02-11-2007, 05:05 PM
I've been trying for over a week now to get on but all I get is "403 forbidden" or unauthorised, if any body does get on can you tell them to send "Vanquished" a new password Thanx to all.:cry:

janine
02-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Yep, back up. If you can't get in you have a different issue.

@Vanquished
Are you using a shortcut to a specific page? Try using just the main URL.

vdubgeezer
02-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Can you guys get to your user details page?

janine
02-11-2007, 08:26 PM
apparantly it's down again :(

Vanquished
02-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Yep, back up. If you can't get in you have a different issue.

@Vanquished
Are you using a shortcut to a specific page? Try using just the main URL.

I've tried everything to get on but it still wont let me in, it keeps coming up HTTP 403, a friend of mine tried to get onto the site yesterday (Monday ) and she said it was down due to maintenance, so it looks as though I'll have to wait. Thanx for reply.:D

gamer4eva
02-14-2007, 01:02 AM
I've been trying for over a week now to get on but all I get is "403 forbidden" or unauthorised, if any body does get on can you tell them to send "Vanquished" a new password Thanx to all.:cry:

403 means banned does it not....:huh:

newbiex
02-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Yup 403 means banned - I've just received it now.

I'm really really pissed off getting banned on BitNation.
Just 2 weeks back I donate money to be a VIP on their site then suddenly I was banned for no reasons. I was abel to download movies for a week then after that I was banned.

I don't really know why!!! Does anyone know how to contact them?
I need to know why they banned me.

morphine
02-17-2007, 08:12 PM
They're having freelech this weekend and it's the first time my ratio got worst during a freeleech period. There's a first for everything.

Dahg
02-18-2007, 05:20 AM
how can that happen? or are you jokin?

morphine
02-18-2007, 11:56 AM
No, i'm not joking. Something hapened and downloads were counting for a long time. I think they fixed the problem now.

SCFC
10-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Can someone please help me I have gone to log in to bitnation has normal today and I have been directed to a page saying that I have been banned and dont try to get back in and for no reason I have been a member off bitnation for years and have a great ration can someone please post some ideas or contact details of someone at bitnation I am a power user and are still sharing files I just don't understand has anyone had the same!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELPPPPP MEEEEE

puckface
10-06-2008, 03:29 PM
now THAT is a bump.

impressive.

SCFC
10-06-2008, 03:35 PM
now THAT is a bump.

impressive.

Cn you help with this I have been searching on the net and it has happened to a lot of people but I cannot access any of the sitnation site at all and I have defo not done anything that requires me to be banned do you know an irc channel or anything to contact someone at bitnation

stupidcrab
10-06-2008, 03:48 PM
I Use the recover function
and I got the mail to reset password
I use the info in the new mailed mail. But I still can't log in.
No information helpful told. I don't know what's wrong.

curtanwoo
10-06-2008, 03:56 PM
This is crap :S

SCFC
10-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I Use the recover function
and I got the mail to reset password
I use the info in the new mailed mail. But I still can't log in.
No information helpful told. I don't know what's wrong.

When i go to bitnation it takes me to this one page only with a big box with the bitnation logo and underneath it says

Congratulations,
You have been banned, Do not try to get back in again
If you want to know why join our

Then under that is a link saying click here to help but it does nothing I think it's a link to an irc channel but I dont have a irc program or don't know what to do any ideas or if you are a member could you contact a staff member with my username saying what has happened and they will see there is no reason for me to be banned at all if you can my username is CHRIS07 please if you can help with this it would be fantastic.

Thanks

Dahg
10-08-2008, 03:05 AM
if you go to their irc chat room it says they are working on it. its been like that for a while.

eatshieet
12-02-2008, 09:24 AM
I guess bitnation's down again.. It says the site doesn't exist.. Anyone know anything?

tbird
12-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Try http://bitnation.com/login.php, It just seems to be http://bitnation.com link thats not working.

PirateEagle
12-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Try http://bitnation.com/login.php, It just seems to be http://bitnation.com link thats not working.

Login isnt working anymore either. I wonder if its MPAA related again?
They had issues a yr or so ago with the MPAA I know that. I beleive it was cause they were hosting the site in the U.S. as well as another reason.

eatshieet
12-10-2008, 08:14 AM
The site appears to be totally gone. I can't find anything on the net. Just days before they posted
"Sorry, we are currently down due to some technical difficulties. Best Regards, BitNation Staff." Then below it said "Click to Help!!!" but the words were not a link.

Are they saying anything on IRC or anywhere else?

aysomc
12-10-2008, 08:21 AM
the IP shown doesnt seem to be mine because mine starts with 192 in cmd>ipconfig

The IP in ipconfig is your local IP not your public or "internet IP".

awww you should fucked with him and said like "are the next 3 digits 168? i think we might live near each other!!!"

tbird
12-10-2008, 09:22 AM
The site appears to be totally gone. I can't find anything on the net. Just days before they posted
"Sorry, we are currently down due to some technical difficulties. Best Regards, BitNation Staff." Then below it said "Click to Help!!!" but the words were not a link.

Are they saying anything on IRC or anywhere else?

Bitnation is changing to bakedbits.org. I think its due to be up and running this weekend. Their new Irc channel is IRC.bakedbits.org #bakedbits.
T.

sriehl
12-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Bitnation is changing to bakedbits.org. I think its due to be up and running this weekend. Their new Irc channel is IRC.backedbits.org #bakedbits.
T.

The new site will be located at www.bakedbits.org and the irc server is irc.bakedbits.org (tbird wrote backedbits)

tbird
12-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Bitnation is changing to bakedbits.org. I think its due to be up and running this weekend. Their new Irc channel is IRC.backedbits.org #bakedbits.
T.

The new site will be located at www.bakedbits.org (http://www.bakedbits.org) and the irc server is irc.bakedbits.org (tbird wrote backedbits)

Cheers sriehl, I've updated my quote to reflect this.

T...

eatshieet
12-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Thank you guys for your help.

eatshieet
01-05-2009, 02:06 AM
Hey what happened to bakedbits.org? I haven't been able load the page all weekend..

tbird
01-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey what happened to bakedbits.org? I haven't been able load the page all weekend..

I noticed the site was up and down over the weekend, and now I've no access either. :( Maybe its gone the way of Bitnation?
T....

louvan7
01-07-2009, 07:38 AM

I noticed the site was up and down over the weekend, and now I've no access either. :( Maybe its gone the way of Bitnation?
T....

they are not dead there just changing hosts.... there temp irc channel is

irc.fuzionmedia.info:6667

long live bakedbits

eatshieet
07-10-2009, 09:34 PM
So bakedbits.org isn't loading. I thought it said something about the site would be down til tues? Anybody know what's up?

tbird
07-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi,

Dont use Bakedbits anymore but did receive an email from them this week (See Below).
Not sure what it means?:unsure:

T...

Subject: To the ones that wish to remain members and use the FTP
Message received from BakedBits on 2009-07-04 01:56:56 GMT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We will have a way to keep in contact with you if you are donating the $20 for ftp.
Make sure you include an email with your payment if you do not use the paypal email address.
The irc will probably be going soon too and email will be how we will keep in contact with you if there is no other way.
If you have already donated just make sure we have an email to get in contact with you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
BakedBits