PDA

View Full Version : Drunks

Buffalo
07-15-2006, 02:14 PM
Last night at 1.50am I had some shouting outside my house, and my name was called out several times, so I went to see who it was.
It was a member of my family, very, very pissed with friends,
the next thing they all came in and almost destroyed my home
"KickBoxing" fecking twats, and it got out of hand :(
And some of the things said made me so fecking mad and I got so pissed off, and I told them to feck off in the end, get out of my house.
I've just gone to get something that I left by the side of my monitor last night "My Weed & Grinder" and it's gone, so someone fecking stole it.
Just got off the phone and he said he picked it up by mistake, yeh right.
I am normally a very chilled person, well mellow, but that's just taking the piss out of me.
What I had to put up with last night was so bad and it's fecking knocked me a bit, take the piss when I don't need shit like this at the mo.

manker
07-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Fecked if I'd let a bunch of pissed up blokes into my house at ten to two in the morning, family or not.

Baz, you're too nice :no:

MagicNakor
07-15-2006, 02:23 PM
Why don't you pretend you aren't home? Pfft. :P

:shuriken:

100%
07-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Happy Birthday

Buffalo
07-15-2006, 02:29 PM
It was a fecking nightmare Manker, Things were good for the first 5 mins, then my Brother took off his shirt and started to kickboxing a bloke, things were flying everywhere, I was quite shocked by it all.
Then what I thought was a friend said same stuff that really shocked me, it's because he's a religious freak, I just lost it with him, big time.
Never mind mate, it's just a shame I opened the door, I did not invite them in, they just came in.
I don't give a feck how big or hard they are, I just said my piece.
I don't live like it and never will, I act my age not like some sad fecking loser with no life & low life.

100%
07-15-2006, 02:36 PM
That's what friends are for.

Guillaume
07-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Did he call your mum a terrorist at all?

Buffalo
07-15-2006, 02:45 PM
:lol: I had such a good birthday, just glad I did not see this Mob on it.
Well I’m glad I’ve said what I have, got it off my chest a bit.
I guess I just want to be left in peace, and to be in the company of good people in my life.
I like to have fun but that was just over the top, and no one has the right to dictate to me about nothing.

@ Guillaume :lol: nice one

CELEBS
07-16-2006, 10:06 AM
gay boy

Skiz
07-16-2006, 11:13 AM
Reminds me of a time I was out late and some friends got into my apartment.

They were all drunk of course and looking for a place to hang out instead of driving home. At the time my apartment was on the second floor, so they stood on each others shoulders to get onto my balcony and into my place. I came home around four or five in the morning with five people passed out in my place, cigarette butts all over, beer cans everywhere, etc, etc, etc.

I was pissed. :angry:

Proper Bo
07-16-2006, 01:50 PM
If you were that pissed, you wouldn't have cared, shirley?:unsure:

CELEBS
07-16-2006, 02:03 PM
pi$$ed not pish£d