PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Is Next?!11!

Busyman™
07-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Living next to the woods and having an unfinished basement is a motherfucker!

I've already killed 2 spiders smaller than my hand but big enough where you can hear them running, 2 mice, and a salamander.

Now I just killed a fucking shrew.:dry: A FUCKING SHREW!

How the fuck are they getting in?!!:angry: It's one of those things where you see a wasp in the house and wonder WTF?!

I also get beetles here and there. I may as well have trees, grass, and soil down that motherfucker.:angry:

I haven't finished buying all my materials to finish the basement and I can't wait to get started walling it up.

100%
07-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Those animalitos probably think exactly the same as you.

I don't mind them, their conversation is slightly one sided but they taste good with beer.

Did you dig up the floor, that is a true horror experience.

Mr. Mulder
07-16-2006, 08:07 PM
nature must rly hate you :glag:

manker
07-16-2006, 08:07 PM
I didn't realise that your wanking pit was unfinished.

I thought you'd be the kind of chap to enjoy onanism in complete comfort.

Busyman™
07-16-2006, 08:13 PM
I didn't realise that your wanking pit was unfinished.

I thought you'd be the kind of chap to enjoy onanism in complete comfort.
I don't uh..onanize often. It's quite unenjoyable.

And yeah I've got furniture and every other comfort down there but I also have exposed cinder block walls and you can see the floor...above.:mellow:

I've been getting all my stuff together and doing a little bit at a time to save money as most people do around here. I'm not willing to pay $10,000 for someone else to do it. I won't do carpet but will just have nice ceramic tiles.

Sweat equity and all-o-dat.

manker
07-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I don't uh..onanize often. It's quite unenjoyable.Perhaps you're doing it wrong :unsure:

Busyman™
07-16-2006, 08:17 PM
I don't uh..onanize often. It's quite unenjoyable.Perhaps you're doing it wrong :unsure:
Doing it correctly but it just takes too long.:sadwalk:

I'll hold out for twat over Palmella. With twat, it takes awhile too but feels and looks much better. :naughty:

100%
07-16-2006, 08:19 PM
wanking pit

brilliant

tesco
07-16-2006, 08:21 PM
I see spiders, etc. in my finished rooom in the basement (although the rest of the basement isn't finished) along with tons of spider webs around my window.
Dunno where they come from really because all cracks are drywalled and around my window it's all caulked so they shouldnt be able to crawl out from behind the drywall :wacko:

Skweeky
07-16-2006, 08:22 PM
I advise you to get a cat or two.

I live right next to the woods as well and before we had the cats, the place was infested with huge spiders, mice, bugs etc...

The only thing I've seen in two months is a dead mice in the garden and one wee spider, which the cat ate in the span of 2 seconds.

Cats ftw!

manker
Perhaps you're doing it wrong :unsure:
Doing correctly, just takes too long.:sadwalk:

I'll hold out for twat over Palmella. With twat, it takes awhile too but feels and looks much better. :naughty:
Of course, having sex with someone you fancy is better but that's the first time I've heard anyone describe wanking as 'unenjoyable'.

Made me lol, like :lookaroun

Proper Bo
My cat doesn't kill anything, if think it's broken:no:

Skweeky
07-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Get the ex-feral kind. They'll kill anything that moves. Best fly catchers I ever had.

JPaul
07-16-2006, 08:24 PM
I've already killed 2 spiders smaller than my hand but big enough where you can hear them running,
:glag: Genious.

Busy's spiders wear boots.

JPaul
07-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Sweat equity and all-o-dat.
Indeed, don't undervalue your perspiration ffs.

Busyman™
07-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Doing correctly, just takes too long.:sadwalk:

Of course, having sex with someone you fancy is better but that's the first time I've heard anyone describe wanking as 'unenjoyable'.

Made me lol, like :lookaroun
Bad visual ahead. Lady's make look.....

I've fallen asleep on occasion bucket naked with my dick in my hand without popping.:sadwalk:

Busyman™
07-16-2006, 08:48 PM
I see spiders, etc. in my finished rooom in the basement (although the rest of the basement isn't finished) along with tons of spider webs around my window.
Dunno where they come from really because all cracks are drywalled and around my window it's all caulked so they shouldnt be able to crawl out from behind the drywall :wacko:
Well yeah same here but with no drywall or ceiling. There's some holes somewhere though.:unsure:

tesco
07-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Oh ya once when I was drywalling the basement i wante dto air it out so i opened the window but i forgot to close it, i think a mouse got in and was living in the walls upstairs in the house for a few months then i stopped hearing it (never found it either). :fear:

100%
07-16-2006, 10:07 PM
that was a smurf, you murderer

Skweeky
07-16-2006, 10:15 PM
A cat once came into my house and hid between two floors.

I never saw it coming out either :o

Seedler
07-16-2006, 10:45 PM
I'd eat the shrew.

Busyman™
07-16-2006, 11:30 PM
I'd eat the shrew.
It's too friggin' small, smaller than a drumette. :dabs: Either way, I tamed the shrew. Some o those damn things are venomous. They look weird too. Their ears are inward.

We had more rain and flooding in my area (most in 25 or years?) and after the rain there was dead mouse on mack steps outside. He must have drowned. I then went on vacation and found there was a baby mouse there too, only it was...shall I say mushy. When I flipped it to pick up (it was stuck :sick: .....

Fucking MAGGOTS!

peat moss
07-16-2006, 11:39 PM
I'd say get a cat but then the little fukers bring them up stairs to kill them .

I have an open garage always amazed me what the cat drags in , a mole was the most interesting thing tho . Little peepers but huge front claws I didn't want to pick it up , hit it with a hammer .

tesco
07-16-2006, 11:43 PM

I never saw it coming out either :oSomeone will get a nice surprise when they're redrywalling a ceiling or refinishing the floor.:mellow:

peat moss
07-16-2006, 11:50 PM

I never saw it coming out either :oSomeone will get a nice surprise when they're redrywalling a ceiling or refinishing the floor.:mellow:

Nah just a lot of flies for a short spell . Had squirrels blocked in the chimney once nasty stuff , bloody chimney sweep . :whistling

Busyman™
07-17-2006, 12:08 AM
I'd say get a cat but then the little fukers bring them up stairs to kill them .

I have an open garage always amazed me what the cat drags in , a mole was the most interesting thing tho . Little peepers but huge front claws I didn't want to pick it up , hit it with a hammer .
Shrews are not of mice but mole.

Thats why I can't believe one got in the house.

Barbarossa
07-17-2006, 09:32 AM

I reckon it may have tunnelled it's way in. :blink:

Busyman™
07-17-2006, 09:36 AM

I reckon it may have tunnelled it's way in. :blink:
True dat, thru cinder block.:blink:

Barbarossa
07-17-2006, 09:57 AM
I don't even care, I was just making conversation. Your vermin, your problem.

Busyman™
07-18-2006, 12:17 AM
I don't even care, I was just making conversation. Your vermin, your problem.
:O GTFOOH!:O

MagicNakor
07-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Most of my life I've had to deal with spiders and rodents, since I live in a rural area. I'd suggest getting a cat too, since mine kept the buildings relatively mouse-free (when he didn't go in one any longer it was completely infested within a couple months). But that's not always a feasible option, and some cats simply aren't interested or any good with hunting. Some dogs will kill mice if you're more of a dog person, most notably terriers. Peppermint and eucalyptus oil also work if you want to avoid poisons. If you've not got properly sealed windows and doors, or if your concrete has cracks in it, they'll just squeeze in.

Of course there is always the option of trapping (either live or not).

:shuriken:

Wolfmight
07-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Anyone ever hear of Cawkroaches?
Freakin Cocksuckers if you ask me.

MagicNakor
07-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Heard of them, seen them in other places, but they don't live here! :D

Barbarossa
07-18-2006, 02:28 PM
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6484/comproaql8.jpg

:ph34r:

GepperRankins
07-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Living next to the woods and having an unfinished basement is a motherfucker!

I've already killed 2 spiders smaller than my hand but big enough where you can hear them running, 2 mice, and a salamander.

Now I just killed a fucking shrew.:dry: A FUCKING SHREW!

How the fuck are they getting in?!!:angry: It's one of those things where you see a wasp in the house and wonder WTF?!

I also get beetles here and there. I may as well have trees, grass, and soil down that motherfucker.:angry:

I haven't finished buying all my materials to finish the basement and I can't wait to get started walling it up.
you should turn the sensetivity up on your perimeter sentry guns

Cheese
07-18-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm always seeing this tortoise-shell coloured rodent running around my flat, one day I'll catch it and eat it.

CrabGirl
07-18-2006, 04:31 PM
:o

Busyman™
07-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Peppermint and eucalyptus oil also work if you want to avoid poisons.
Good advice, thanks. I love the smell of eucalyptus anyway. :koalabear:

or if your concrete has cracks in it, they'll just squeeze in.
That's what I was thinking. Gotta find the cracks though.:frusty:

Busyman™
07-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Anyone ever hear of Cawkroaches?
Freakin Cocksuckers if you ask me.
The German cockroach is the most prevalent one in DC. I see the American cockroach in big DC buildings ALL THE TIME and the Oriental one is common outside in some areas.

We call them waterbugs.

Where I live though, there are no roaches in sight. However, ants are quite ubiquitous.

I found that cayenne pepper keeps them at bay.

My next door neighbor just told me yesterday that he saw a black widow spider underneath his shed ramp.

Fucking great. :slap:

Skweeky
07-19-2006, 10:45 AM
:fear: spiders :fear:

/me calls one of the cats to protect her against any spiders possibly around

/me remember she has to change the cat littler :(

MagicNakor
07-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Ants also hate peppermint, and...strangely enough... Windex All-Purpose Cleaner will definitely get rid of the ants that never seem to go away.

Busyman™
07-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Ants also hate peppermint, and...strangely enough... Windex All-Purpose Cleaner will definitely get rid of the ants that never seem to go away.

I wonder if windshield washing fluid would do the same. I never buy Windex.