PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a SCT Invite.

taz1968
07-18-2006, 12:23 PM
im after a sct invite if some 1 has 1 pm me & i'll see if we can do a trade.
thx

Dedalus^
07-18-2006, 01:54 PM
I think Kalle66 is the only one in this forum who has invites...

and he only wants: Filelist or Uk-T.

withoutthee88
07-18-2006, 02:05 PM
I gave him FL, so it's probably only down to Uk-t...which is even bigger of a stretch

NiKRuLeZ
07-18-2006, 02:08 PM
withoutthee88 did you give out all 5 of your invites?

Zafer
07-18-2006, 02:45 PM
withoutthee88 did you give out all 5 of your invites?

No. He didnt.

I think He is a spammer. :)

withoutthee88
07-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Useless banter.

Zafer
07-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Sorry, I just hate people from Turkey, and ScT frowns upon Turks.

Where are you from and why do you hate Turks?

I just write your topic due I could not believe. It cant be so easy to get another one for a friend. :)

Also I dont believe you. Let me explain why?

You said that you are giving away 5 invites and same time you traded your FL account with kalle66 to get an Sct account. :whistling

If anybody dont belive me that this guy is a spammer just check the previus ScT topics. He spammed like "I have ScT and looking demonoid." bla bla bla

Fyg,
Dont worry :) I have ScT account for myself.
I'm Turk and I love my country very much.
Even on ScT I have my Flag and nothing happens.

salavi2
07-18-2006, 03:17 PM
well, he didn`t trade filelist account with kalle66, he just said that kalle66 is a good trader
second of all , withoutthee88 has at least one ScT account
and third of all, i don`t believe that there is a user that really got an invite to ScT from him :)

Zafer
07-18-2006, 03:24 PM
well, he didn`t trade filelist account with kalle66, he just said that kalle66 is a good trader
and third of all, i don`t believe that there is a user that really got an invite to ScT from him :)

1) When I read that topic I understand that they traded. If not sorry for misunderstanding.
2) I know he has ScT. He put an SS on a topic.
3) If dosnt give out any invite why he opened an topic and write following.
If I'm not wrong this is kind of spamming. :)

first come, first serve
although i would like an invite to potuk if you can spare one
but its no biggie if you can't

He did not mention that He will not give any Country or any proof of ratio or something like that.

tetrakis
07-18-2006, 03:28 PM
well, i was definitely one of the first 5 to reply to his thread (pm'd him at the same time). You can see i'm like the thrid post or something and only a few minutes after he started the thread. No invite sadly, so if Zaffer didn't get one either (replied right before me) I don't beleive he gave any invites away. Maybe he doesn't like americans as well?!

withoutthee88
07-18-2006, 04:08 PM

no i did trade my FL with kalle66 for scenetorrents
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3554/untitledve6.jpg
and yea ur right, i was just having fun with that other thread, but hey, no harm, no foul

salavi2
07-18-2006, 04:15 PM
so what happened to your ScT account that had a bad ratio and that you wanted to trade it for uk-t ?

withoutthee88
07-18-2006, 04:22 PM
so what happened to your ScT account that had a bad ratio and that you wanted to trade it for uk-t ?

i trade it for FL
then i traded FL for ScT invite

in the end, i basically went from an ScT account with a ratio of 0.2, to a brand new account, and it is all good because someone else is using the other account, so there won't be a problem with IP addresses. It's the best of both worlds.

citizenblue
07-18-2006, 04:28 PM
why would you have a jewel like ScT and fuck up your ratio to 0.2 ?
well either way I suppose it worked out, lol
:)

Zafer
07-18-2006, 04:45 PM
I have ScT account but I dont have any invite. :(

If ScT start giving out invites to power users I will share here with the people who respect their ratios. ;)

Here is the proof that I have ScT and I am power user there with my beautiful Flag. :cool:

SS (http://www.resimekle.com/image/24175.jpeg)

pimiske
07-18-2006, 04:53 PM
if anyone hates from members nationality it is totaly out of human nature.So take it easy and dont worry noone hate from turks,greeks,italians.We live in same world but we couldnt respect eachother.
I have requested potuk from him but there was no reply.I dont care so much, he played a game and he thought he won but with this thread he lost our respects totally.

Dedalus^
07-18-2006, 06:20 PM
LoL Zafer, all u need to do is keep the same ratio, but upload 430 more gigs and u will have invites! xP

ghurka
07-18-2006, 06:21 PM
and yea ur right, i was just having fun with that other thread, but hey, no harm, no foul

I think a few people here already thought you were an asshole.

Now you've gone and confirmed it.

If you wanna do stuff like this piss off to the lounge where it belongs and leave the grown-ups alone

Fulanito
07-18-2006, 10:45 PM
U were just kidding bout the Sct Invites??!!

man u broke my heart :angry:

withoutthee88
07-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I have ScT account but I dont have any invite. :(

If ScT start giving out invites to power users I will share here with the people who respect their ratios. ;)

Here is the proof that I have ScT and I am power user there with my beautiful Flag. :cool:

SS (http://www.resimekle.com/image/24175.jpeg)

Why did you PM to receive a ScT invite then?

j0hn
07-19-2006, 02:19 AM
he never had any invites. he only got the account today. and invites were given out last week. also, u needed 500gb uploaded, and a ratio of 2.0 to get the 5 invites they handed out. so unless e can travel back in time, upload 500gb in a day, and achieve a 2.0 ratio in a day, then he never had any invites.

dont think making such a topic was very nice.