PDA

View Full Version : Proxy Lists

Conneh
07-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Hmm, after seeing a few posts about proxys on here i thought i would put together a quick site. Its basically a list of about 175 proxys, so when your at school/collage/work you can acsess sites like this one, bebo, myspace, ebay n all. Some people should find it very usefull, i know i do.

www.yxorp-list.tk
www.ultimate-list.tk
www.con.mythicx.com/yxorp <- Direct Source

There all the same, i have it hosted other places so if it gets blocked, pm me or summing and i will give u the link

If you have any more proxys, tell me :P

thanks Con

Buffalo
07-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I AOL Poxy, will swap for a pie-sexy invite ^_^

enoughfakefiles
07-18-2006, 05:36 PM
What's a proxy :unsure:

Conneh
07-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Erm basically, it lets you go on websites that are filterd by web filters at work places :P
i found this definition

A firewall mechanism that replaces the IP address of a host on the internal (protected) network with its own IP address for all traffic passing through it. A software agent that acts on behalf of a user, typical proxies accept a connection from a user, make a decision as to whether or not the user or client IP address is permitted to use the proxy, perhaps does additional authentication, and then completes a connection on behalf of the user to a remote destination.

enoughfakefiles
07-18-2006, 06:12 PM
I haven't been on for weeks as well :pinch:

Conneh
07-18-2006, 06:37 PM
:ermm:

JPaul
07-18-2006, 07:08 PM
I haven't been on for weeks as well :pinch:
Yup, a quick result, well done.

JPaul
07-18-2006, 07:14 PM
This is not a Proxy Site, its a site containing a list of proxy's. If you no a proxy and its not here, contact me and i will put it on. If you proxy is on here and want to donate to me... please do. If you want your proxy removed, just say. As it says in the info section, i am taking no responsibility for this site. If the site gets blocked in your school work place i will allow you to host it other places, send me the details and i will upload it.

I wouldn't use it just because of the English in that paragraph. It's shocking.

That's just the glaring parts.