PDA

View Full Version : SceneReactor INVITES HERE (7)

Detale
07-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Okay I only have many to give so send me a PM or post here with a Screenshot of your best ratio site so I know you're not a Leech Bastard.

pimiske
07-18-2006, 06:00 PM
thank you Elated i am in.

Detale
07-18-2006, 06:02 PM
By the way they are just Back up after a week or so downtime So content is scarce atm. I just spoke with a sysop and content will be back in force in about 24hours or so.

grainger99
07-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Okay I only have 7 to give so send me a PM or post here with a Screenshot of your best ratio site so I know you're not a Leech Bastard.

Can you hook me up with a Screenreactor invite? I Have good ratios on Revolutiontt and DVDClub under the same username if you want to check.
[email protected]
Many thanks.

grainger99
07-18-2006, 06:36 PM
Many thanks for the invite to ScreenReactor.

Detale
07-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Many thanks for the invite to ScreenReactor.

SCENE Reactor man. ALSO thanks to a cool ass SYSop there I have MANY MANY MORE INVITES TO GIVE SO LET ME KNOW GUYS!!!:ph34r:

hammer231
07-18-2006, 06:53 PM
my email is [email protected]
i would be much appreciated with the hook up
thanks

hammer231
07-18-2006, 07:12 PM
thanks dude you can trust me

Detale
07-18-2006, 07:16 PM
I have to go for now but Keep sending me Proof of good ratios and I will Get the codes to you in a few hours.

salavi2
07-18-2006, 08:15 PM
why only 7 ? i got 100, but deleted my account, i don`t need sites with 5 torrents lol :)

Evandro
07-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Thay came back after some period of time but I don't know what exactly but maybe this time it will be better. And I got also 100 invites :D I wonder what I should do with them :D

salavi2
07-18-2006, 10:52 PM
lol, they have open signups now :)
everyone who wants to be a member of a great site with 12 torrents - go ahead!

Detale
07-18-2006, 11:24 PM
why only 7 ? i got 100, but deleted my account, i don`t need sites with 5 torrents lol :)

At first there were seven but then I as given 100 from a sysop as I mentioned in a later post. As far as there being 5 torrents This site has just been done over It has great pre times and an awesome staff. I have been a member there for 6 mo or so and I think it is one of the bertter sites out there.

Detale
07-18-2006, 11:32 PM
lol, they have open signups now :)
everyone who wants to be a member of a great site with 12 torrents - go ahead!

You know what man why don't you just be quiet! Bad mouthing a site as good as this one is is ridiculus. The sysop who gave me the invites said he was going to give em to everyone but I thought he was joking and as I can see such a gesture of niceness was wasted on you. What other site would give 100 invites to existing members?? Personally I think you're a fool for deleting your acct. They will be back at 100% inside a week and then what? Serves you right with those oink invitees

mjban
07-18-2006, 11:33 PM
PM sent and invate recieved...!

Thanks!!

pimiske
07-19-2006, 12:13 AM
it is open for signups now.Actually there are two signup pages, one of them for who have invite codes and the other one which is given below for new users who dont have invite code.
http://www.scenereactor.org/opensignup.php

FreeDoom
07-19-2006, 01:43 AM
The site may have only 18 torrents by now but i remember before they went down they had very fast pre's for games :) maybe they'll continue that way ;)
btw i also have invites...lol

Detale
07-19-2006, 02:45 AM
The site may have only 18 torrents by now but i remember before they went down they had very fast pre's for games :) maybe they'll continue that way ;)
btw i also have invites...lol

THANK YOU BodyGuard I was giving out invites here and all I got were complaints about the few torrents. I have posted they are just coming back from a server upgrade or something and that it really is a good site to be a part of. Thanks again bro

salavi2
07-19-2006, 03:37 AM
You know what man why don't you just be quiet! Bad mouthing a site as good as this one is is ridiculus. The sysop who gave me the invites said he was going to give em to everyone but I thought he was joking and as I can see such a gesture of niceness was wasted on you. What other site would give 100 invites to existing members?? Personally I think you're a fool for deleting your acct. They will be back at 100% inside a week and then what? Serves you right with those oink invitees
I know you are very smart, the new born geniuous, Einstein II, but you know, there is no need to call me a fool, this isn`t the place for it. Although my english isn`t great as yours, but I know some bad words too.
As for your silly post , I`ll tell you what : I have been a member of ScR for half a year, and I have never used it. In it`s better days it has something like 150-200 torrents, and I remember them begging for donations, threatening that will close the site if they don`t get 200$, and guess what, the donations scale remained @47% and they didn`t close, I don`t know why. But this is not the reason I`ve deleted my acct, the main reason that I am a member of FTN, FSC, TL, TB ...etc. Why do I need that site, I have everything they can offer and much better pres on other sites, and my BW is not unlimited, so I really don`t need ScR.
Good luck in giving invites to site with open signups!

edit : among sites with scene releases and open signups, revolutiontt, ilovetorrents and bitsoup are the best choice

artifact
07-19-2006, 04:15 AM
revolutiontt is no longer open signups, although i agree it is one of the better sites out there. the other two ill take ScR over them any day...just my two cents

Detale
07-19-2006, 04:42 AM
Thanks dude