PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo BBQ calor gas Rant

Buffalo
07-21-2006, 03:00 PM
Got my Sister & her Bf coming today for a BBQ,
I've just discovered that I'm out of gas, so I had to walk into town to get a replacement 4.5KG bottle, not a problem I thought.

At the ironmongers, Mr Blyth & Wrights said we don't do calor gas, we only do shell, And he then said where are you from, in a stern voice, with fecking attitude, "Odd Question me things" I said I'm a local, and then he told me the nearest place that does calor gas is at Roman camp garage, that's like a 8 mile hike, and in this heat, no way.
"I think he was taking the piss and was going to send me on a wild goose chase, so I decided to go to the Esso garage in Sheringham, And low & behold calor gas, Loads of it, I think Mr Blyth & Wrights should teach his staff some manners on how to talk & deal with customers and not treat people like idiots, fecking twat.

I treat people as equals, I have no problem with people that are on holiday, and our town survives because of the holiday trade.

What is wrong with people attitudes?

I'm normally a quiet person, calm, positive attitude in thinking & in my actions, But I'm getting very fed up with it all

RESPECT: That's the word of the Day.

Respect each other, Peace & Love.

vidcc
07-21-2006, 03:12 PM
It's a local shop..... for local people....

http://www.thejim.iofm.net/jpgs/accuse.jpg

As a no tail you should just be glad they didn't capture you to breed with their daughter.

Buffalo
07-21-2006, 03:18 PM
Spot on vidcc, nice one, it is the local shop for local people attitude,
makes me sick, my family have been in this town since 1739, I don't ask for respect & I don't want it, I'm a customer and all i wanted was to be treated as such.

Virtualbody1234
07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
... fecking twat.

I treat people as equals, ...
Says it all.

Buffalo
07-21-2006, 03:28 PM
... fecking twat.

I treat people as equals, ...
Says it all.

:lol: what are you like, and you do tend to pick up on stuff like that, shame.

But I still like you :tease:

Colt Seevers
07-21-2006, 03:32 PM
wow, how incredibly boring.

Skweeky
07-21-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm making fajitas. Wanna come for dinner?

Buffalo
07-21-2006, 05:58 PM
@ Colt Seevers :lol:
that incredibly boring it was worth a post, Good on Ya Dude! 10-4 Good Bud!

@ Sonja, Cool, Me love fajitas, Ummmm!
I'm on my way, Thank you Sonja :D

Respect to you & gemmell :D

Colt Seevers
07-21-2006, 06:18 PM
@ Colt Seevers :lol:
that incredibly boring it was worth a post, Good on Ya Dude! 10-4 Good Bud!

Well, it kinda reminded me of the boring stories I hear quite often from equally boring types in the office when you are waiting for coffee, and someone tries to give you an episode from their life story. So I felt the need to inform you as I do them.

10-4 Rubber Ducky :D

Colt

Buffalo
07-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Nice one Dude, Comin In Loud & Proud good bud, I know what ya mean,
I'm the same Dude, some people just moan all day as that's the life they have, I don't normally do it :lol:

take care, all best from Baz :D

Seedler
07-22-2006, 02:37 AM
How many ppl are in your town?:blink:

Liek, 500ish?

tesco
07-22-2006, 03:19 AM
What's calor gas?

Virtualbody1234
07-22-2006, 03:43 AM
What's calor gas?
http://images.google.ca/images?q=calor+gas&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

tesco
07-22-2006, 03:46 AM
http://www.codesmiths.com/shed/heads/images/eric_flames.jpg
Ah, I see :P

Is it just propane or a diff gas?

Dark Steno
07-22-2006, 05:03 AM
Ross, that's fucking awesome!

Buffalo
07-22-2006, 08:20 AM
I've not been to bed yet, what am I like :rolleyes:
What a fecking night :O totally awesome, warm @ 24C :D
Had the BBQ, well nice food, the full works as you do :thumbsup:
My sister & her Bf went home around midnight, Then followed a chain of events that made last night & this day so special, one I won't forget.
I've got a big Buffalo Grin flowing :D
The house next door to mine was recently sold and I’ve met the new owners twice before but only briefly as they use the property for weekends & holiday let, I said goodbye to my sister and walked back up my drive,
my new neighbours and their friends were sitting outside having a drink and asked me if I would like to join them, so I did, well cool, such nice people.
I don't like to impose on people but my glass was being toped up all the time so I stayed longer as I felt so welcomed.
I got so friendly with one of them, her name is Julie, we just chatted all night :lol: no stopping us, the rest of them went to bed leaving just me & Julie making lots of noise outside :lol: she's a fantastic woman and has such a great sense of humour, in the 8 hours together we must have told each others life story, she was telling me about her work in accident & emergency admissions unit, front line Job seeing some well bad stuff,
In a way we have a quite a bit in common as I was in air sea rescue for 7 years, so it was nice to chat about things we have done and have experienced.
came 5 am, I said to her have you seen the sun rise yet, she said no, so we walked hand in hand down the beach :D to be welcomed by the best sunrise I've ever seen, she was just amazed by it, as it was glistening on the water in such gold colours, fantastic, well that was 3 hours ago we have just got back home.
What a great time we had, It's so nice to meet a new friend and one that's so nice and charming, we are both Cancerians, with one day apart in our birthdays.

At the moment i'm feeling quite fecking good :D

sorry for any spelling errors in my post,
Julie said, don't fecking worry about it Baz :no:
And she's now using my lingo, Dude & Cool :lol:

CELEBS
07-22-2006, 11:36 PM
did you fuck her then?

Buffalo
07-22-2006, 11:48 PM
did you fuck her then?

Quote: she was just amazed by it, as it was glistening on the water in such gold colours, fantastic, well that was 3 hours ago

CELEBS
07-22-2006, 11:51 PM
so thats a no then

Buffalo
07-23-2006, 12:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMiUZB00HI ;)

callum
07-23-2006, 12:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMiUZB00HI ;)
what are you like :lol: