PDA

View Full Version : This forum is going to shit...

Skiz
07-22-2006, 08:30 AM
We have sticky's referencing the dispensing of ketchup. :dry:

manker
07-22-2006, 10:29 AM
I don't think that a single inappropriate sticky is making the entire forum go to shit but I agree with your sentiment. Having a sticky on ketchup is stupid.

Btw, try not to use an apostrophe when pluralising words, it makes me think you're a moron.

Cheese
07-22-2006, 11:00 AM
My, what an appropriate avatar you have.

If you don't like it you could always leave.

JPaul
07-22-2006, 01:56 PM
I don't think that a single inappropriate sticky is making the entire forum go to shit but I agree with your sentiment. Having a sticky on ketchup is stupid.

Btw, try not to use an apostrophe when pluralising words, it makes me think you're a moron.
Maybe he meant Skweeky's

thewizeard
07-22-2006, 02:35 PM

It's actually a secret code, referring to how to get bit torrent invites..oeps I have split the beans (in tomato ketchup of course.)

Busyman™
07-22-2006, 04:38 PM
It's also in the Lounge, Skidz.

The point is not to give a shit about such things.

Cheese
07-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Could some kindly mod pin this topic please.

peat moss
07-22-2006, 05:19 PM

And my friend is that not the whole purpose of the lounge ? Somewhere to kick back . :)

Skweeky
07-22-2006, 05:23 PM
And also, there has to be some sign that the ketchup lovers are still in power on this board. Otherwise the evil bolognaise lovers would just invade.

And would you rather be forced to eat spaghetti and nothing else or have the option to eat anything you want, with a bit of ketchup, if you prefer :snooty:

Busyman™
07-22-2006, 05:55 PM

And my friend is that not the whole purpose of the lounge ? Somewhere to kick back . :)
I guess so. :idunno:

It ain't that entertaining. It's actually rather boring as a sole activity.

cha0tiC
07-22-2006, 06:05 PM
:/errrrrrrrrr

JPaul
07-22-2006, 06:24 PM
I guess so. :idunno:

It ain't that entertaining. It's actually rather boring as a sole activity.
I love that kind of attitude, it's not interesting to me so I decree that it's boring.

Wolfmight
07-22-2006, 06:30 PM
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Skiz
07-22-2006, 07:54 PM

Perhaps a better thread title would be better suited. None the less, Lounge or not, a sticky about ketchup is crap-ola.

As to the punctuation error, you care too much. That post was at 3:30am and I was full of the booze. :D

peat moss
07-22-2006, 07:59 PM

Perhaps a better thread title would be better suited. None the less, Lounge or not, a sticky about ketchup is crap-ola.

As to the punctuation error, you care too much. That post was at 3:30am and I was full of the booze. :D

No harm , no foul ! Atleast my young friend your more honest than most . :naughty:

Cheese
07-22-2006, 08:00 PM
I do have to wonder what sort of sad git worries about the content of a pinned thread in the more relaxed part of the board. Personally I have "pinned-thread blindness", a condition that a lot of forum users experience in that they automatically ignore pinned threads anyway.

Get laid and stop drinking in the morning is all the advice I can give.

JPaul
07-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Anywhere else I would agree, but the Lounge is fair game. Particularly as Ketchup v Bolognese is part of the lounge history. I wasn't involved myself, but who am I to pish in other people's tea.

Cheese
07-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I wasn't here for the ketchup war thing either and it should be noted that a couple of pinned threads in the Lounge hurts no-one, we should always have at least one pinned for comedy value. And also as well, this ketchup one should be pinned indefinetely or at least forever.

peat moss
07-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I can't help but think there must be a forum grave yard somewhere with most of my Lounge posts . As bad as they are it's still fun .

JPaul
07-22-2006, 08:19 PM
I can't help but think there must be a forum grave yard somewhere with most of my Lounge posts . As bad as they are it's still fun .
Don't be so self deprecating, Pete.

You're one of my fave Canadians. Not as good as NikkiD, but you have your moments.

peat moss
07-22-2006, 08:23 PM

You're one of my fave Canadians. Not as good as NikkiD, but you have your moments.

Oh ya Nicky is a girl tho , hard to compete with them . :P

As a matter a fact JP ,your one of my fave Euros , were not that different really .

JPaul
07-22-2006, 08:24 PM

Oh ya Nicky is a girl tho , hard to compete with them . :P
I wouldn't know mate. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

lynx
07-22-2006, 08:35 PM
It's sick, just plain sick I tell ya.

This fella had to have a sex change.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=99979

Jeremy Beadle wouldn't allow this on Top Gear, oh no. :ermm:

JPaul
07-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Jeremy Beadle wouldn't allow this on Top Gear, oh no. :ermm:
:lol:

No bloody way.

peat moss
07-22-2006, 08:45 PM
What are you on about ? Mods on glue ?

Oh Oh the dreaded double thread ? So who cares ,still funny the second time ,

sArA
07-22-2006, 08:45 PM
uh?

peat moss
07-22-2006, 08:50 PM
uh?

Sunshine if you did n't get it the first time ? No problem . :happy:

JPaul
07-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Darth was so traumatised she had to become Doris.

It's no prob tho' she's quite hawt now.

sArA
07-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Sorry people, had a lapse.....I'm alright now :blink:

JPaul
07-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Sorry people, had a lapse.....I'm alright now :blink:
It's the whole ongoing shack scenario, we forgives you.

sArA
07-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Thanks mate, and I think you may be right....rather distracted atm.

I am eating a rather large Belgian bun as I thought that might help... :)

lynx
07-22-2006, 09:04 PM
I am eating a rather large Belgian as I thought that might help... :)Not with ketchup I hope. :sick:

JPaul
07-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Thanks mate, and I think you may be right....rather distracted atm.

I am eating a rather large Belgian bun as I thought that might help... :)
Funny, I had always taken Mr sArA to be English. Just shows you what assumptions can do.

Nice 4 dot ellipsis btw.

Skweeky
07-22-2006, 09:24 PM
I feel the need to point out here that I've never seen a Belgian bun in Belgium. It's a British phenomena

/me wacks boyfriend over the head with nanchukas just for the sheer entertainment value of it

NikkiD
07-22-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm off to make spaghetti bolognaise. Sans ketchup. :snooty:

JPaul
07-22-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm off to make spaghetti bolognaise. Sans ketchup. :snooty:
That's the best type.

Do they eat bolognaise sauce in Italy btw, or is it a Canadian invention.

RealitY
07-22-2006, 10:36 PM
Think your only upset cause you would prefer special sauce
http://www.ecrush.com/quizzes/secret_sauce/images/sauce_pack.jpg

Finely packaged in San Fransisco by the fancy crew...

Skweeky
07-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Help, I can't post anything decent

JPaul
07-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Help, I can't post anything decent
Well post something indecent.

You know it makes sence.

Skweeky
07-22-2006, 10:48 PM
sense that would be

I mean, the board won't let me post a thread or quote anything.

I can only post quick replies

I suppose it finally got tired of all the bullshit I've come up with over the years

CELEBS
07-22-2006, 11:53 PM
i thougth skweekys boyfriend was a belgian hun?

CELEBS
07-22-2006, 11:53 PM
ahh i see where i got that wrong he's a hun in a belgian.

Skweeky
07-22-2006, 11:59 PM
He won't be tonight

Promised he'd get me chips and then decided he couldn't be arsed :snooty:

peat moss
07-23-2006, 12:05 AM
He won't be tonight

Promised he'd get me chips and then decided he couldn't be arsed :snooty:

Well then he should n't be getting any arsed at all tonite .

Hold out for a back rub hon or is that bun ? :D

DanB
07-23-2006, 12:08 AM
:huh:

Skweeky
07-23-2006, 12:13 AM
I don't think there will ever be a day he gets any arse :lol:

peat moss
07-23-2006, 12:15 AM
I don't think there will ever be a day he gets any arse :lol:

Never say never sunshine , backrubs are a dime a dozen tho . :D

callum
07-23-2006, 12:16 AM
well, he couldn't be

Busyman™
07-23-2006, 01:22 AM

The punctuation and the sticky are both ignored.

Perhap's you care too much about whats a sticky and whatnot.

Get some pussy.:P

Skiz
07-23-2006, 02:13 AM

I am due...been a couple months now. :frusty:

I went bar hoping in the latter part of last night looking for this chic I have been wanting to have relations with for sometime, and I was looking for her in the bars she frequents so that we could "coincidentally" bump into each other. I couldn't call her because I forgot my phone in my truck. In one of the bars was my ex-girlfriend in full embrace with a guy from work. He isn't my boss, but he is a superior in the workplace and has an office almost directly next to mine. It's safe to say, we see a lot of one another. Talk about fucked up!

My jaw hit the fucking floor. :ohmy:

Busyman™
07-23-2006, 02:17 AM

I am due...been a couple months now. :frusty:

I went bar hoping in the latter part of last night looking for this chic I have been wanting to have relations with for sometime, and I was looking for her in the bars she frequents so that we could "coincidentally" bump into each other. I couldn't call her because I forgot my phone in my truck. In one of the bars was my ex-girlfriend in full embrace with a guy from work. He isn't my boss, but he is a superior in the workplace and has an office almost directly next to mine. It's safe to say, we see a lot of one another. Talk about fucked up!

My jaw hit the fucking floor. :ohmy:
Couple months?! How does that work?

I don't think I've had a couple months of no sex in my adult life. Even after my 1st and 2nd surgery.

Skiz
07-23-2006, 02:20 AM
I don't think I've had a couple months of no sex in my adult life. Even after my 1st and 2nd surgery.

Meh, it happens. I'm going out again tonight in search for a slump-buster. ;)

On a side note, I could have had sex with some chica a couple weeks ago, but she was buggin the fuck outta me. :pinch:

Skiz
07-23-2006, 02:23 AM
I'm headed to Cabo for 2 weeks as of Tuesday. I'm going there to be the great marlin hunter, but I'm sure I'll be quite the man-whore while I'm there too.

Busyman™
07-23-2006, 03:19 AM

Meh, it happens. I'm going out again tonight in search for a slump-buster. ;)

On a side note, I could have had sex with some chica a couple weeks ago, but she was buggin the fuck outta me. :pinch:
Fuck that you gotta get outta the slump.:ermm:

Everyone has been with a woman that the next day they were saying "WTF was I thinking?"

You were thinking you're backed up and had to release. I've always been able to go to a bar or hit up a female on my cell phone and get some. Braking the glass case so to speak.

That's why if you if you have a one-night stand, short stint, or long relationship, you never burn bridges.

A friend of mine from back in middle school use to call me up, we'd meet at the back of a school at night (down the street from her house), I'd park beside her, jump in her truck, we'd fuck, then she'd go back home to her boyfriend (now husband). We lost touch for a hot minute, next thing I know she gets married and she kinda got the inkling that I didn't wanna do it anymore without me saying it (she told me in her patrol car). I probably could but won't...especially now that I'm with someone exclusively.

If a woman enjoys your company and in most cases if she's not in a serious relationship, you can always get back in.

When I hit certain bars, which is verrry rare, I'll always catch the eye of a woman (sometimes older) and they can be quite agressive. The club is the same way only it takes a little more effort. Some freakin' on the dance floor maybe.

Either way, once it gets to last call, some women can get quite desperate. Some o dem are quite fugly* too. I like to be outta there before then.

*fugly - fucking ugly also variant bufugly - butt fucking ugly

thewizeard
07-23-2006, 05:44 AM
I think Skizo could be appeased... if this thread is pinned too.

You know it makes sense.