PDA

View Full Version : K-lite And Kazaa Website.

cborga1985
05-04-2003, 02:03 AM
I'm making a site for K-Lite and other stuff. I would like some suggestions and ideas.
Here is what I got so far http://www.megspace.com/computers/cborga1985/

ryanraab
05-04-2003, 03:08 AM
First of if you add download links don't direct link for k-lite.tk just a suggestion!

Motionmaster
05-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Ok, here's some stuff i'd like you to change:

- Remove Chris's Domain and put in something else
- Move the update menu more to the right and use the same design as the navigation menu
- Chang the scrollbar colors, they suck!
- Remove as many advertisements as you can!
- Put some more structure in it by pulling 'news' up.

That's all :D

cborga1985
05-04-2003, 02:49 PM
I will not do this
- Remove Chris's Domain and put in something else because it is my site and not just for kazaa lite and kazaa. It will be for other stuff to but I have not finished yet.

Updated - Check It Out now. Scrollbar colors have not been changed because I have not decided a color. Please someone tell me what they think the colors should be.

Motionmaster
05-05-2003, 02:35 PM
Why not make the website youreself, instead of working with these shitty templates...?? :blink:

Amarjit
05-05-2003, 04:41 PM
Try removing those SHITTY ADS!!!

Ah man, are you a sissy of some sort? Pink CSS styles? Yuck :x

J'Pol
05-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Change Sherman to Sharman.

It will look much better.

J'Pol
05-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Change

Notice: I do not have any affilates with these sites or relatives.

To

Notice: I do not have any affiliations with these or any other related sites

J'Pol
05-05-2003, 05:03 PM
Consider whether you really wish to link to an official kazaa website.

Seems to be rubbing their noses in it a wee bit.

J'Pol
05-05-2003, 05:17 PM
"Agreeded" is not a word.

In general you really need to get your page proof read.

People will take it more seriously and it will look better without basic errors like this.

Please don't take this the wrong way. You have chosen to publish in English, if that's not your first language get someone to help proof read for you.

Stealthspy
05-05-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Motionmaster@5 May 2003 - 14:35
Why not make the website youreself, instead of working with these shitty templates...?? :blink:
Yeah. Making a real site is easy. Just takes a little more time.

KinkoStinky
05-06-2003, 02:24 AM
Heh, I stoped working on my kazaa lite site. I belive this time I really got rid of all the ads. I havn't had one since I had a whole sh*t load of em. Ill probably get to it one of these days. Anyways, ive been working on a site for a Counter-Strike clan. I wont post the address untill I complete it. So if anyone plays counter-strike, you have something to look forward to!

Oh ya, nice site... You still need major fix ups though...

The Great Dude
05-06-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by cborga1985@3 May 2003 - 18:03
I'm making a site for K-Lite and other stuff. I would like some suggestions and ideas.
Here is what I got so far http://www.megspace.com/computers/cborga1985/
It takes me sometime to get there and some of the pictures doesn't work? :huh: I think the scroll could use a different color.

XStacy
05-06-2003, 03:19 AM
:o

I would of waited untill you finished the site, then posted the link in the forums. Btw, you should really read all your pages over again. You will find that you made LOTS of typing errors. You should stay away from those templates. Try http://www.oswd.org if you need a template. Those are way better. Try changing the scroll bar color to something like the template.

Over all, the idea of the site it good. There is no better topic than Kazza Lite. :D

The Big Man
05-06-2003, 08:36 PM
thx for the oi9nfo m8's :)