PDA

View Full Version : Eco friendly & Green Travel

Buffalo
07-23-2006, 06:36 PM
I've just sold my Peugeot 405, which is unusual for me as I normally give stuff away, I did give away my Vauxhall cavalier 1.7 TD earlier this year, nothing wrong with it, I just gave it away :lol:

I've come to the stage where I don't need a car no more, I’ve got every thing on my doorstep so to be a bit Eco Friendly I've decided to get rid of it.

I enjoy going out on my Cycle and with the traffic getting so bad it's a better form of transportation around town.
Shopping is not an issue as there's only me and I don't eat much, and it's not a problem to go to my Local superstore if need on my cycle, it's only 5 miles away. There are quite a few local shops as well.

Goodbye to the Car, Hello to Green Travel :flowers:

JPaul
07-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah but the local shopkeeps hate you, so you may starve to derth.

tesco
07-23-2006, 06:44 PM
But its not more Eco Friendly because before you were not driving the car but now that its sold it will be driven so thats more pollution :O

JPaul
07-23-2006, 06:46 PM
But its not more Eco Friendly because before you were not driving the car but now that its sold it will be driven so thats more pollution :O
Good point Tesco. Baz never really thought that thro' did he.

Polluter. :angry:

tesco
07-23-2006, 06:57 PM
Ya, Polluter. :angry:

Skweeky
07-23-2006, 08:55 PM
It makes me feel sad Baz, that you are consciously trying to destroy out fragile ecosystem:(

Buffalo
07-23-2006, 08:58 PM
:lol: well funny..

I only have rant with Mr blyth & wrights, he won't sell me Gas the Bastard!

I should have had the car recycled, I didn’t think :unsure:
I'm feeling quite guilty about it, and this being my first day as a Eco friendly kind of chap, it's made me to look bad :(

Skweeky
07-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Yup...

I suggest you go and steal it, take it apart and recycle the metal.

That'll make up for it I think

MagicNakor
07-23-2006, 09:57 PM
You guys crack me up. ;)

:shuriken: