PDA

View Full Version : ScT invite

ipage17
07-24-2006, 09:32 AM
received invite.. close thread plz

blekitna
07-24-2006, 10:35 AM
this 4 accounts for 1 unused ScT account? :)

ipage17
07-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Only 1, m8. I think i was pretty clear on that part :P

Evandro
07-24-2006, 12:36 PM
If you'll give 2 acc I think you have a chance to get ScT :)

Finally one reasonable proposition for the Sct invite...

ipage17
07-24-2006, 02:45 PM
2? :lol: What do you think this? :ermm: This is candy for candy. All are rare, and just as hard to get.

Zafer
07-24-2006, 03:11 PM
2? :lol: What do you think this? :ermm: This is candy for candy. All are rare, and just as hard to get.

I bet that you cant get a sct even if u give 2. :)

ipage17
07-24-2006, 03:43 PM
You are putting ScT a bit too high up, m8. Had 2 offers until now, both for tb. (one real and the other probably a scamm, the guy couldnt even offer me a pic with his account after i gave my acc at tb for a testdrive)

Zafer
07-24-2006, 03:51 PM
You are putting ScT a bit too high up, m8. Had 2 offers until now, both for tb. (one real and the other probably a scamm, the guy couldnt even offer me a pic with his account after i gave my acc at tb for a testdrive)

Did you get one to test too. :)
I think you should test and see the diffirances. ;)

ipage17
07-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Couldn't agree more :)) But lots of things that arent on sct are on one of those 4. So i'm pretty sure there's someone out there who wants an account.

blekitna
07-24-2006, 04:50 PM
I can give You unused account on ScT

I want torrentbytes.net + filelist.org + oink.me.uk

bigjoe75
07-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Please stop with all these Sct threads. The site is not that great, trust me.

taz1968
07-24-2006, 05:35 PM
i think iplay is just as good and i max ' 800k

bigjoe75
07-24-2006, 05:54 PM
iplay is better imo. iplay doesn't just have scene releases. Long live iplay.

blekitna
07-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Please stop fucking !

Sct is the best and the fastest 0day tracker site :)

bigjoe75
07-24-2006, 05:59 PM
If youv'e been on as many trackers as I have you would agree. So u stop fucking!

ipage17
07-24-2006, 06:01 PM
You 2 need to stop that, i don't want this thread closed (even though all i get is scams).

blekitna
07-24-2006, 06:08 PM
If youv'e been on as many trackers as I have you would agree. So u stop fucking!
Dude I am on many, many, many trackers and I know that ScT is the best 0day tracker site

limpingjaret
07-24-2006, 07:35 PM
anyone who claims ScT is not that great is either high or doesn't have an account at ScT. Frankly I wouldn't be trading an ScT account for anything else regardless of how many sites are offered in the trade...all the sites basically have the same content at ScT, only it is uploaded much earlier on ScT and the uploaders have phenomenal speed. The exception to the rule being OiNK, but they issue invites. Among private trackers with generic content, ScT is king.

ipage17
07-24-2006, 07:38 PM
And you just had to say that in my thread, didn't you? :))

Evandro
07-24-2006, 07:50 PM
I have or had an acc on probably every good tracker in the world(i only didn't had temmpleteshares and tracker.dyn.pl) and I can surely say that ScT is the best there is. It has the quickes releases, a lot of torrents and the highest speeds becouse possibly every kid with 100/100 connection using torrents has a acc on ScT. Of course you need a good upload speed to survive there. So saying that iplay is the gratest makes no sense becouse there's even few more better trackers...

blekitna
07-24-2006, 07:56 PM
I have or had an acc on probably every good tracker in the world(i only didn't had temmpleteshares and tracker.dyn.pl) and I can surely say that ScT is the best there is. It has the quickes releases, a lot of torrents and the highest speeds becouse possibly every kid with 100/100 connection using torrents has a acc on ScT. Of course you need a good upload speed to survive there. So saying that iplay is the gratest makes no sense becouse there's even few more better trackers...

anyone who claims ScT is not that great is either high or doesn't have an account at ScT. Frankly I wouldn't be trading an ScT account for anything else regardless of how many sites are offered in the trade...all the sites basically have the same content at ScT, only it is uploaded much earlier on ScT and the uploaders have phenomenal speed. The exception to the rule being OiNK, but they issue invites. Among private trackers with generic content, ScT is king.
Yeah it's 100% true :thumbsup:
ScT is king :hooray:

ipage17
07-24-2006, 08:36 PM
You all are drifting away from the subject here. Do i need to get my electric gun and zap you? :lol:

I'm offering an account on 1 of these 4 trackers:
torrentbytes.net
filelist.org
bitmetv.org
oink.me.uk

...for a scenetorrents.org invite.

(any scammers will be shot!)

Now i'm also offering an invite on iplay :w00t:

NiKRuLeZ
07-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Are you willing to trade Torrentbytes for anything else?

ipage17
07-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Such as?

NiKRuLeZ
07-24-2006, 08:49 PM
hmh...I can offer...

-bitme
-bit-hdtv
-scenereactor
-hdtvtorrents
-1bt
-x264
-scenelinks
-FTN
-TL
-scenemachine
-demonoid
-learnbits
-dididave
-theheartofchronic
-iptorrents
-invite-only

ipage17
07-24-2006, 08:55 PM
neah, i'll stick to sct for now

NiKRuLeZ
07-24-2006, 09:02 PM
ok

stern80
07-24-2006, 09:06 PM
why do u wanna give away torrentbytes.it's a good site

bigjoe75
07-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Maybe it is because I have patience and I can waith the extra five minutes to get the release on any other tracker. I like sites that have a variety of torrents not just releases.

Zafer
07-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Tb is the first class tracker , if your ratio is good there (over 100 gb uploaded) you can find all the other trackers. I get my sct account from TB forum w/o trade. :D

The problem is ScT stop invite system for power users and why so expencive in this days. :)

blekitna
07-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Maybe it is because I have patience .... I like sites that have a variety of torrents not just releases.
so mininova iplay and thepiratbay, wait for You :lol: , but plese don't tell us that these sites are the best ;)

bigjoe75
07-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Maybe it is because I have patience .... I like sites that have a variety of torrents not just releases.
so mininova iplay and thepiratbay, wait for You :lol: , but plese don't tell us that these sites are the best ;)

Private trackers, not public trackers moron. I have given accounts and invites and traded good sites, but I would never do buisness with you. I get everything I want from the trackers I have. And honestly I would not even trade an iplay invite for sct. I've been on that site and it is nothing special. Just because a site stops invites, doesn't mean it's the greatest site around.:)

NiKRuLeZ
07-24-2006, 11:08 PM
you think iplays better then ScT!?

gamer4eva
07-25-2006, 12:12 AM
Listen up people what bigjoe said is right. Just because invites are stopped on a site it does not mean the site is good or anything. To be honest what you want is a site like TL because you can seed 1:1 ratio pretty easily. Also the downloads speeds hit full speeds for me most of time. A tracker which has many seeders AND LEECHERS is what you want. NOTE:-IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE MANY LEECHERS YOU WOULD FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SEED BACK TO 1:1.

sharefile4
07-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Listen up people what bigjoe said is right. Just because invites are stopped on a site it does not mean the site is good or anything. To be honest what you want is a site like TL because you can seed 1:1 ratio pretty easily. Also the downloads speeds hit full speeds for me most of time. A tracker which has many seeders AND LEECHERS is what you want. NOTE:-IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE MANY LEECHERS YOU WOULD FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SEED BACK TO 1:1.

Yes! finally I read something with common sense!

I've reading a lot of post saying: "Sct is better than...noooo FL is better than..because...!..TB is the best takcker in the world 'cuase.....speed! stop fucking!......pre-times...close..no invites! .....blablalbla blu blaaa"

Are not you tired of this shit?...are you? I'm.

Like gamer4eva I want good downloads speeds for me most of time, a tracker which has many seeders and leechers, can seed 1:1 ratio pretty easily, good stuff, good community.....etc

I don't know if TL is the best, may be it is or not (please see the pool in this forum) but I'm sure TL make happy a lot (most) of people! because they have all the things we are looking for!

thanks!
;)

spenz
07-25-2006, 04:26 AM
I think your location is also affecting your DL/UP speed. So if you live somewhere in asia and the location of the private server you are DLing is in UK, it is most likely yo will have slower speeds and upload problem than servers stationed in the US or countries near you, unless there server really suck in speed.

ipage17
07-25-2006, 05:08 AM
why do u wanna give away torrentbytes.it's a good site

So is ScT. Been trying for a long time to get an account there. Desperate times...

Tb is the first class tracker , if your ratio is good there (over 100 gb uploaded) you can find all the other trackers.

Uploaded 100.83 GB (191.21 MB/Day)
Downloaded 55.83 GB (105.86 MB/Day)

I get my sct account from TB forum w/o trade. :D

And how many years ago was that? :P Maybe when the signups were open? :lol:

limpingjaret
07-25-2006, 05:10 AM
I think your location is also affecting your DL/UP speed. So if you live somewhere in asia and the location of the private server you are DLing is in UK, it is most likely yo will have slower speeds and upload problem than servers stationed in the US or countries near you, unless there server really suck in speed.

lol no...no file data is hosted on servers...the files are "hosted" by the peers and your download speed is the direct result of the upload rate of your peers and your max speed...distance to a physical server only makes a difference in ping times...which effect online multiplayer games (cs, bf2 etc...) other than that your download speeds won't be affected to the point where there is significant speed loss

Zafer
07-25-2006, 10:56 AM
And how many years ago was that? :P Maybe when the signups were open? :lol:

Just 3 or 4 month ago. ;)

blekitna
07-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Maybe when the signups were open? :lol:
On ScT signups (without invite) has never been open :P

Zafer
07-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Maybe when the signups were open? :lol:
On ScT signups has never been open :P

I remember that even when I got an invite I wait 2 days to sign up.
It was always full 10000/10000. I refreshed sct page at least 200 times to sign up. :)

shazzar
07-29-2006, 07:42 AM
I got to say i prefer to use TL over sct. Sct maybe best for 0 day release but TL seems to have a wider variety of torrents and its alot easier to maintain ratios on it. Its speeds are just has good as sct if not better with releases only slighlty behind sct.