PDA

View Full Version : Any bitsoup members here?

wendyann
07-30-2006, 02:26 AM
Hi

I'm experiencing problems with bitsoup. Login fails and the confirmation email doesn't arrive. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Wendy

JimD10796
07-30-2006, 02:39 AM
Yes same problems here, i can't attempt a reset tho, stupid me forgot to update my email addy. Oops. Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon.

FreeDoom
07-30-2006, 02:41 AM
Hi

I'm experiencing problems with bitsoup. Login fails and the confirmation email doesn't arrive. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Wendy

Welcome to FST Wendy.
LOL i went to Bitsoup and it was ok. Then i did logout and tryed to login but no success lol
The solution was to ask for a password recovery and then change the password again.

This is weird...

wendyann
07-30-2006, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I'm hoping someone who can get in could ask a staff member to email me, or reset the password back to what it was originally. As I'm assuming they have reset the password, without the email telling me what it is i'm stuffed. You can't even make a dupe account so you can get in and ask about it. No contact details are available until you log in....Weird is right.

j0hn
07-30-2006, 02:53 AM
i just logged in fine
whats ur username on there, and i'll pm a staff member

edit: sent a pm with ur details asking for it to be reset and emailed to the email provided.

edit again: pls dont pm me asking to message the mods on bitsoup. ive had at least 20 pm's for this.
visit their irc channel and they will fix it for u.

irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup

wendyann
07-30-2006, 04:40 AM
pm sent

wendyann
07-30-2006, 08:04 AM
Thanks so much for your help John, all sorted now

shazzar
07-30-2006, 01:49 PM
John i think i need you help too. I have asked for a password reset but still waiting for the password to arrive. Have sent you a pm.

k20
07-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Hi it's not my day today, I have been a power user at Bitsoup for a while, I tried to log in today & wont accept passcode. So i tried to reset only to find out that i can't log in to my designated yahoo account to retrieve e-mail & to top it off i yahoo wont let me delete this account so i can reactivate it and i can't change my e-mail at Bitsoup til i log in haaaaaaag. Plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase some one help.

JimD10796
07-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi it's not my day today, I have been a power user at Bitsoup for a while, I tried to log in today & wont accept passcode. So i tried to reset only to find out that i can't log in to my designated yahoo account to retrieve e-mail & to top it off i yahoo wont let me delete this account so i can reactivate it and i can't change my e-mail at Bitsoup til i log in haaaaaaag. Plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase some one help.

LOL, i'm in the same boat as you. Wonder what the problem is? If someone is able to log in at Bitsoup, can you please let a Mod know whats going on. Thanks in Advance.

harestyle
07-31-2006, 06:30 PM
ihave the same problem ! my bitsoup username is harestyle as well! help pls. thanks.

phrenzy
07-31-2006, 07:25 PM
No problem here....

zty
08-01-2006, 12:50 PM
no problem here.

JimD10796
08-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Can some one that is able to log in notify a mod, my username (JimD10796) account is not working, i can't log in. Can't apply for a new account b/c my ip is registered at bitsoup. I forgot to update my email addy so i can't reset the password, I was nearing 800 gigs up/down, hate to lose that.

gamer4eva
08-01-2006, 02:44 PM
I am logging in perfectly.....i love bitsoup.

JimD10796
08-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Can some one that is able to log in notify a mod, my username (JimD10796) account is not working, i can't log in. Can't apply for a new account b/c my ip is registered at bitsoup. I forgot to update my email addy so i can't reset the password, I was nearing 800 gigs up/down, hate to lose that.

Oops forgot the email addy [email protected] Can someone please help and pass along to a bitsoup mod, Thanks in advance.

RPerry
08-01-2006, 06:33 PM
I have sent out a PM as well as a link to this thread. Unfortunately nobody was on at the time I checked, but I'm sure this will be fixed.

I haven't tried logging out myself, but have no problems with my account as is
:huh:

k20
08-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Dose someone know if bitsoup has been hacked or something????????

JimD10796
08-01-2006, 07:58 PM
I have sent out a PM as well as a link to this thread. Unfortunately nobody was on at the time I checked, but I'm sure this will be fixed.

I haven't tried logging out myself, but have no problems with my account as is
:huh:
Ok, thank you very much, i haven't been able to log on since i defrag/ rebooted on Friday. Wonder whats going on with the site?

JimD10796
08-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Still no help or contact with bitsoup staff. Is the site still up?

harestyle
08-02-2006, 11:09 PM
bitsoup was taken down with a bunch of other sites by some hackers with nowt better to do. the tracker went as well as a load of torrents that were uploaded - back on track now tho

JimD10796
08-03-2006, 12:09 AM
First ive heard of that, just checked and my account isn't working.

k20
08-04-2006, 09:21 AM
I'm in the same boat as you my e-mail has changed to [email protected]. I've checked and my account still isn't working. Oh and my user name is k20. Does anyone at bitsoup know what's going on with the accounts. I really don't want to loose my ratio.

scrambler
08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
when the site was hacked, i couldnt get in for a few hours and then finally i got in. I noticed something went wrong when i noticed torrents and latest posts were missing. I dont know why some people could still get in and others couldnt though.

for the bitsoup irc chat = irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup
just go in there and maybe someone there can help you guys who are having account problems.

JimD10796
08-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Sure wish a mod over there would help out and fix my account, can't log in or reset password (due to old email addy)since last week. There is another post about bitsoup problems. So if anyone is kind enough to PM a mod about my account problems i'd sure appreciate it. My user name is JimD10796 and my email address has changed to [email protected].

jason02
08-09-2006, 02:27 AM
Please For The Love Of God, Can Someone Please Help?

Doesnt Bitsoup Have A Email Or Some Kind Of Way Of Contacting The Admin Or Something

My Name On Bitsoup On Jason02..i Am A Power User, A Donor, With Vip Status.

I Havent Been Able To Log On In A Week, I Am On The Brink Of Tears...please Can Someone Help Me, Dont Let A Grown Man Sit Here And Cry.

JimD10796
08-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Jason if you could PM me your email addy or Email it to me , i'll pass it on to mod, i know exactly how you feel. I'm b.s.ing with them right now on IRC. Took me 12 days to find the right person and was back on in 5 minutes. Info they needed was Nick at bitsoup, current email address and old one (if applicable). Jim

j0hn
08-10-2006, 10:40 PM
for the bitsoup irc chat = irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup
just go in there and maybe someone there can help you guys who are having account problems.

do as scrambler said
visit their irc channel, and they'll fix the problem.

lansiar
08-11-2006, 12:00 AM
do as scrambler said
visit their irc channel, and they'll fix the problem.

Yeah took like 5 minutes in there and all working again

spilleruk
08-15-2006, 05:31 PM
i to have not recieved the reset password for bitsoup and its really annoying now. can someone who can loggin please contact the admin team and ask them to help me out. my email is [email protected]. any help much appreciated.

toonarmy1
08-26-2006, 01:19 PM
i to have not recieved the reset password for bitsoup, can someone who can loggin please contact the admin team and ask them to help me out. my email is [email protected].

thanks toonarmy1

jason02
08-26-2006, 11:47 PM
The reason why you guys arent getting your emails is because you have HOTMAIL emails.

For some reason the second email doesnt get sent to hotmail addresses.

You must create a new email account, that is NOT HOTMAIL and try to reach a admin or something on BITSOUPS IRC CHANNEL and they will send the new link to your OTHER NON-HOTMAIL email address.

It took me a few days of begging and crying on the irc channel for them to fix me.

ddsspawn
08-28-2006, 07:18 PM
hey there.....I'm kinda new at this so please bear with me.....

hi JimD10796
I hate to impose but I don't see any other way.....the next time you are b.s.ing with bitsoup people on irc could you do me a solid and give them my nick and email (that damn hotmail crap). I can't seem to figure out the irc program and have been screaming and shouting insanely at the computer about this login problem.

nick - ddsspawn
email - [email protected]
email to send new pass - [email protected]

thanks in advance.

also if you ever need something from Hawaii let me know and I'll see what I can do in return.

Melvinmeow
08-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Reason your not getting your emails is because they no longer run a working mailserver. Has nothing to do with hotmail that I know of. Has to do with ANY email addresses you use.

trashapp
04-20-2007, 04:59 AM
i am also in need of help getting a contact addy for bitsoup...no update addy and forgot password...doh

mbucari1
04-20-2007, 05:45 AM
I was a member, but never used it so my account was disabled.

caricas
04-20-2007, 05:52 AM
Im a member!!

ChotaZorro
04-20-2007, 07:33 AM
I once had this problem in SceneMachine but no problems in BitSoup yet.

Melvinmeow
04-21-2007, 12:24 AM
i just logged in fine
whats ur username on there, and i'll pm a staff member

edit: sent a pm with ur details asking for it to be reset and emailed to the email provided.

edit again: pls dont pm me asking to message the mods on bitsoup. ive had at least 20 pm's for this.
visit their irc channel and they will fix it for u.

irc://irc.bitsoup.org/bitsoup

Notice the Irc channels info. You should direct any login issues to the staff using irc. Im sure they would be able to get your accounts fixed provided you verify the account is yours.

behrooz1989
10-28-2008, 09:15 AM
hi i just re install my windows and i forgot to backup my userid from the bitsoup and i try to do a recovery at the website for Forgot your pass? and nothing happing anybody have idea. i did u the search and nothing come under my issue thanks :(

reddcrow
11-03-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm having the same problem with getting back into bitsoup. I`v recently requested my password but have received nothing. I know i have requested it in the past with hotmail and no issues. I`v been with the site for years and I`m very sad that I can`t get my password recovered. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you!

I'm having the same problem with getting back into bitsoup. I`v recently requested my password but have received nothing. I know i have requested it in the past with hotmail and no issues. I`v been with the site for years and I`m very sad that I can`t get my password recovered. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you!

stan
11-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Is your username here the same as on Bitsoup?

reddcrow
11-04-2013, 03:42 PM
No my user name on bitsoup is coronaextra.

rollotomassi
11-04-2013, 11:43 PM
yeah im having the same issue can't retrieve my username and password... anyone know what to do?

richasis
11-18-2013, 11:32 PM

And, the Peoples' Democratic Party appreciates your cooperation...

And, the Peoples' Democratic Party appreciates your cooperation...

Well Done.

dbaer
06-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Hello to all,

My first time reg and login here...

I been using Bitsoup for more than 8 years... after the last outage of the service i cannot login to the site no more.... It would not except my password.. I have used the irc bitsoup but still without any respond.. can someone please help me... I know this is an old thread, better than opening a new one with the same issues..

Thank you in advance

stan
06-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Hello to all,

I been using Bitsoup for more than 8 years... after the last outage of the service i cannot login to the site no more.... It would not except my password.. I have used the irc bitsoup but still without any respond.. can someone please help me... I know this is an old thread, better than opening a new one with the same issues..

Thank you in advance

To clarify matters is your Bitsoup username dbaer ?

dbaer
06-25-2014, 05:20 PM
Hello to all,

Thank you in advance

To clarify matters is your Bitsoup username dbaer ?

HI,

My username is davebaer
if you need an e-mail address I would be glade to provided to you as well.. ( just an fyi the original e-mail i had when i signed up with BitSoup is no longer valid, different provider now I am with :( )

Thank you

Artemis
06-26-2014, 07:42 PM
HI,

My username is davebaer
if you need an e-mail address I would be glade to provided to you as well.. ( just an fyi the original e-mail i had when i signed up with BitSoup is no longer valid, different provider now I am with :( )

Thank you

See, I told you Yoda wasn't dead! :yup:

dbaer
06-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Of course Yoda is not dead... Just Yoda need to do his Magic/trick to get my account active with resetting the password... :)
;)

HI,

My username is davebaer

Thank you

See, I told you Yoda wasn't dead! :yup:

dbaer
07-07-2014, 12:38 PM
HI again,

this is frustrating, still up to today.. i have not had any luck.. would someone please assist with password, e-mail change? Please please

D