PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Who

tesco
07-30-2006, 05:32 AM
Cheesiest Show Ever. Fact. :yup:

peat moss
07-30-2006, 06:17 AM
I liked the babe in the loin skin the best , can't remember her name .

tesco
07-30-2006, 06:22 AM
:P

Chewie
07-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Dr Who has always been cheesier than a wotsit. Just for a laugh, download something from the 70s or 80s - Peter Davison or John Pertwee. That's cheesy!

That last pic is from last season with Christopher Ecclestone playing The Doctor.
He's a great actor and was brilliant in Gone In 60 Seconds, I thought.

David Tennant is OK... maybe better than that... not sure myself, but my youngest thinks he's tasty lolol.
He's as camp as a row of tents, though.

Skweeky
07-30-2006, 12:31 PM
There will never be a better doctor than Christopher Eccleston me thinks.
I'd never seen any of the series before and hadn't really heard of it before I watched them here. I loved it. Didn't like the 2nd series that much to be honest..
David Tennant looks like a big gay pussy and that's just not my style

( although... every time I introduce my bf to new people one of them is bound to ask 'is he gay?' )

Busyman™
07-30-2006, 01:06 PM
The show is cheesey but I enjoy it. I haven't watched the second season yet.

Proper Bo
07-30-2006, 01:07 PM
I've never watched a single episode of it and don't intend on watching one either:snooty:

Mr JP Fugley
07-30-2006, 01:10 PM
The show is cheesey but I enjoy it. I haven't watched the second season yet.

I don't think it was as good. Still worth watching and there were a few really good episodes but overall not as good.

Guillaume
07-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Last episode's not bad.

Just cause they got rid of Brickface-girl.

Mr JP Fugley
07-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Last episode's not bad.

Just cause they got rid of Brickface-girl.

Yeah the feamle Daleks were really kewl.

tesco
07-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Dr Who has always been cheesier than a wotsit. Just for a laugh, download something from the 70s or 80s - Peter Davison or John Pertwee. That's cheesy!

That last pic is from last season with Christopher Ecclestone playing The Doctor.

David Tennant is OK... maybe better than that... not sure myself, but my youngest thinks he's tasty lolol.
Ya ecclestone fits the part really good I don't think i'll like the other guy but we'll see...

wmrawls
07-30-2006, 10:48 PM
You youngesters just have to much to compare the Dr. to. When the sho wfirst started it was breakthrough SF. My Favortie Dr. was Tom Baker and I am thrilled the series has been revised. Thanks to the Internet and the SF channel I can watch and appreicate the show. It was always cheessy with slap dash special efects in the early days and the new shows Special effects are really good. The aliens are dorky looking of course but the spirt is the same and the new Dr's are to be appluaded for bringing thier own energy and personality to the character. The babes were better looking in the old days I think...lol

Busyman™
07-30-2006, 11:04 PM

Ya ecclestone fits the part really good I don't think i'll like the other guy but we'll see...

Yeah that David guy in that last episode (s1) is a total fag and he looks like a bird.

Mr JP Fugley
07-30-2006, 11:07 PM

Yeah that David guy in that last episode (s1) is a total fag and he looks like a bird.

:lol:

if you think he looks like a burd there is a distinct possibility that you may be gay.

Busyman™
07-30-2006, 11:07 PM
You youngesters just have to much to compare the Dr. to. When the sho wfirst started it was breakthrough SF. My Favortie Dr. was Tom Baker and I am thrilled the series has been revised. Thanks to the Internet and the SF channel I can watch and appreicate the show. It was always cheessy with slap dash special efects in the early days and the new shows Special effects are really good. The aliens are dorky looking of course but the spirt is the same and the new Dr's are to be appluaded for bringing thier own energy and personality to the character. The babes were better looking in the old days I think...lol

Yeah I tried watching the old show recently (it comes on PBS all the time) but then I went the way of the snoozer.

I just can't watch it.

Apparently there was some infighting which resulted in Ecclestone leaving. I thought at first that there would be a new "Who" every season.

Mr JP Fugley
07-30-2006, 11:09 PM

Apparently there was some infighting which resulted in Ecclestone leaving.

Pish

clocker
07-31-2006, 01:28 AM
( although... every time I introduce my bf to new people one of them is bound to ask 'is he gay?' )
Which may say more about you than him actually.

Getting me coat now....

Barbarossa
07-31-2006, 08:52 AM
I really enjoy Dr Who. :)

The last episode of season 2 is a corker! :01:
It's only meant to be light-hearted fun and japes on a saturday night, I mean, come on guys, lighten up! ;)

Tennant > Ecclestone, btw.

Biggles
07-31-2006, 08:56 AM
I have always enjoyed Dr Who. Sci Fi with a bit of a difference.

Although the old episodes look really cheesy now back in the early 60s on small black and white TVs the Daleks scared the Bejaysus out of me.

Guillaume
07-31-2006, 09:00 AM
Scariest Brit sci-fi creatures ever: the tripods. :fear:

Barbarossa
07-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Scariest Brit sci-fi creatures ever: the tripods. :fear:

That's only because there was a French bloke in it. :dabs:

You know they never made part 3? Bastards :angry:

Guillaume
07-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Was that a rod of some sort? :unsure:
Can't tell cause I only saw it once when I was like 6 years old.

Barbarossa
07-31-2006, 09:53 AM
No rod, they never made part 3. :(

Guillaume
07-31-2006, 09:56 AM
I knew you'd try smart-arsery.
Twunt :dry:

Barbarossa
07-31-2006, 09:56 AM
:sly: