PDA

View Full Version : Hola from San Jose Del Cabo

Skiz
07-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Iīm 6 days into my vacation in Cabo!! :cool:

Iīve been on this vacation completely solo so far. My friends donīt start arriving until the 4th. As for vacationing alone, fuck it, if thatīs how itīs gotta be - Iīm having a blast.

Lots of senioritas, cervasas, and sun....lots of scorching sun. The heat down here is like none Iīve ever felt. Iīve certainly been in higher temperatures, but it just feels hotter here.

Anyways, just a hello....HASTA!

A note below for Busyman only!!! ;)

THE SLUMP IS OVER!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

backlash
07-30-2006, 05:52 PM
did u get laid? ;);)

Have a great time on your vacation!

lynx
07-30-2006, 06:04 PM
If it's that good,

HOW COME YOUR ARE POSTING ON HERE?

Mr. Mulder
07-30-2006, 06:08 PM
maybe one of the hawt ladies has a computer built into her?

that would be so very orsum.

F. Canard
07-30-2006, 06:38 PM

I clicked because I was half expecting some sort of flirtatious message. It seems my hypothesis was correct.

Mr JP Fugley
07-30-2006, 06:56 PM

I clicked because I was half expecting some sort of flirtatious message. It seems my hypothesis was correct.

it appears his erectile dysfunction is sorted and he wants busy to know. :wub:

clocker
07-31-2006, 01:19 AM
it appears his erectile dysfunction is sorted and he wants busy to know. :wub:
The internet is all about sharing.

CrabGirl
07-31-2006, 09:53 AM
Aw. Bless him.

Skiz
08-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Day 8 or 9 now, not sure what day it is. :cool:

Iīm all partied out - no more tequila for a few days. I swear that stuff is the Devil. Today is a rest day.

I went fishing again this morning, but I went around 7-8 miles offshore instead of the 2 miles out I did the other day. I caught a few Mahi Mahi and Yellow Fin Tuna along with some other fish that I didnīt understand the name. Those fish can fight!! I have several blisters from reeling those bastards in. :cry: Definitley worth it though, what an amazing morning...

I took a 2.5 hour sail yesterday evening on a 52 foot catamaran (spelling?) with full open bar. That was pretty cool I guess. I met a smokin hot local that Iīm supposed to meet again on the 3rd. :D

Perhaps snorkeling on the reef tomorrow? :unsure:

All is well for everyone in FST-land I hope!

:wave:

lynx
08-02-2006, 08:47 AM
I met a smokin hot local that Iīm supposed to meet again on the 3rd. :D Let us know how you get on with him.