PDA

View Full Version : So I'm battling this guy on his blog site

muchspl3
08-01-2006, 02:22 AM
I can't help it, its this punk in a wheelchair thats playing on everyone sympathy writing these long diatribes about how he will never walk again and how walkers should appreciate their functional legs, oh fuck him for trying to guilt me into walking around more because he is all gimped out. what kind of mind fuck is that shit, so I have been getting back at him, throwing it back in his stupid crippy boy face about how I just sit around all the time and I'd rather just drive to the end of the block than walk.

Proper Bo
08-01-2006, 02:24 AM
seen clerks 2 have you?

lee551
08-01-2006, 02:47 AM
right on. thats kinda the stance maddox took about christopher reeves.

MediaSlayer
08-01-2006, 03:00 AM
Bob Dobbs says: fuck em' if they can't take a joke

muchspl3
08-01-2006, 03:05 AM
http://www.wheelieblog.org/

MediaSlayer
08-01-2006, 03:07 AM
wut a silly name for a blog site i laughed before i even clicked

j2k4
08-01-2006, 03:15 AM
I can't help it, its this punk in a wheelchair thats playing on everyone sympathy writing these long diatribes about how he will never walk again and how walkers should appreciate their functional legs, oh fuck him for trying to guilt me into walking around more because he is all gimped out. what kind of mind fuck is that shit, so I have been getting back at him, throwing it back in his stupid crippy boy face about how I just sit around all the time and I'd rather just drive to the end of the block than walk.

I know what you mean.

Perhaps you could "go for the Gold", and tell him how much you enjoy pissing and shitting yourself and doing nothing about it.

Tell him you are typing with your toes, just for giggles.

The possibilies really are endless.

Seriously. :huh:

Busyman™
08-01-2006, 03:40 AM

I know what you mean.

Perhaps you could "go for the Gold", and tell him how much you enjoy pissing and shitting yourself and doing nothing about it.

Good one, j2! I jus migh....muchpl3 jus' might do that!

You're the bestest in da hole wyde wuld.

No really.:huh:

Busyman™
08-01-2006, 03:44 AM

You really are a piece of shit, you know that?

Why the fuck can't you walk to the end of the block?

Justa lazy fuck is what you are.

Also I think you missed the point of what wheelchair boy was trying to say.

He was probably being criptick.

peat moss
08-01-2006, 03:48 AM
Hmm I'm heading over to the site with the girls and their eating disorders , now thats a hoot ! Really :huh:

muchspl3
08-01-2006, 04:40 AM
Hmm I'm heading over to the site with the girls and their eating disorders , now thats a hoot ! Really :huh:

lol that was my thread too wasn't it :lol:

Biggles
08-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Hmmm pity SGG is visiting her Gran - I am sure she would have had a gentle comment or two to make to Much :shifty:

100%
08-01-2006, 06:02 PM
did he ever fall backward while trying to do a wheely?
:ph34r:

muchspl3
08-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Hmmm pity SGG is visiting her Gran - I am sure she would have had a gentle comment or two to make to Much :shifty:

sgg? who dat?

Lilmiss
08-02-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm tempted to vent again, mr spl3.

You knows you don't like a telling orf. :no:

muchspl3
08-02-2006, 04:56 AM
I'm tempted to vent again, mr spl3.

You knows you don't like a telling orf. :no:

vent? he deserves it, its not like is is handicapped, hs is just in a wheel chair

muchspl3
08-02-2006, 04:41 PM
seen clerks 2 have you?

is it good?

Proper Bo
08-02-2006, 04:43 PM
seen clerks 2 have you?

is it good?

:dabs:

Biggles
08-02-2006, 04:52 PM

sgg? who dat?

:ph34r: She is back tonight :shifty:

muchspl3
08-03-2006, 12:09 AM
sgg? who dat?

:ph34r: She is back tonight :shifty:

minus whale get ready

peat moss
08-03-2006, 05:24 AM

Ya that be it , sad person your are . Why not just pull the wings off flys or bugs
to make your self better ? :(

Zequabie
08-03-2006, 07:41 AM
These are not primitive times, where people kill a meal with a stick or where it takes weeks and months to get from one continent to the next. This is modern times where steel birds fly next to feathered ones. So if someone want's to drive a block instead of walk, then so be it. They must have gas money to burn, and fat to gain...

I know what you mean.

Ya that be it , sad person your are . Why not just pull the wings off flys or bugs

lol @ those 2 posts.

muchspl3
08-04-2006, 02:21 AM

you here that, thats me playing the worlds smallest violin http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3175/violingg8.gif

muchspl3
08-04-2006, 05:19 AM
right on. thats kinda the stance maddox took about christopher reeves.

the man of steel, indeed....

peat moss
08-05-2006, 03:50 AM

you here that, thats me playing the worlds smallest violin http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3175/violingg8.gif

I'm curious ever heard of being walked off ? :O

muchspl3
08-05-2006, 04:45 AM

walked off? is that like a sex thing? like a foot job? I once had a Oriental lady walk on my back, that felt good :yup:

fkdup74
08-05-2006, 06:14 AM
What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

Christopher Walken.

muchspl3
08-06-2006, 06:07 PM
What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?

Christopher Walken.
lol

peat moss
08-07-2006, 08:46 PM

walked off? is that like a sex thing? like a foot job? I once had a Oriental lady walk on my back, that felt good :yup:

No you pull the wings off a fly , run a nice warm bath then with member in hand place said fly on end of woody. Immerse in water till just the head sticks out, enjoy the little bugger just walking around all confused . :ph34r:

Oh candles and soft music are optional . :whistling

muchspl3
08-08-2006, 03:54 AM
wow thats just sick man WHAT THE FUCK!

lee551
08-08-2006, 04:58 AM
no shit, i had to read that a couple times over just to made sure i understood it all correctly. :noes:

manker
08-08-2006, 08:32 AM
no shit, i had to read that a couple times over just to made sure i understood it all correctly. :noes:
Me too :ermm:

That's possibly the weirdest thing I've ever read on this forum.

lee551
08-09-2006, 05:12 AM
well peat can do whatever he wants with his cawk, in the tub, with whatever malformed arthropod he chooses.

muchspl3
08-09-2006, 06:28 AM
yea

muchspl3
08-09-2006, 08:17 PM
I was trying to make a serious thread and he comes in a soils it