PDA

View Full Version : So I'm going down south

Skweeky
08-01-2006, 06:48 PM
I think I'd like to have a look at Wales and that. Any ideas what to and see?

thewizeard
08-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Harlech Castle, St. David's the china clay mines...erm

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch ... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfair_PG)

also Beddgelert and don't forget to take the train ride to the top of Snowdon...

Skweeky
08-01-2006, 07:03 PM
I think I'll stop off first to have a pint with DanB :lol:

100%
08-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Swansea area has some good surf (go more south of it)
goto the town of Mumbles for the sake of it
goto swansea university cafeteria and see the ugliest cafe babe ever, (but she is sweet).

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Snowdonia is cool. God thought she would put a bit of Scotland in Wales, just to cheer them up.

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Cardiff's quite neat as well now that they've built some stuff there. Down beside the watter is a decent spot. There a big red building to see.

Oh and what passes for a castle.

Barbarossa
08-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Cardiff bay is pretty cool now, yes.

Other than that, What he said about Snowdonia. (^^)

Conway (Conwy) is a nice town; very nice castle and 3 cool bridges :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Barbie has been moved deeply, he just can't get over the bridges.

Barbarossa
08-01-2006, 08:07 PM
It's true. I can't get over the bridges! :lol:

manker
08-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Oh, I duno. It's all nice - apart from the chavy bits.

To be completely sure, you'd best plump for my front room, it really is rather tasteful.

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Oh, I duno. It's all nice - apart from the chavy bits.

To be completely sure, you'd best plump for my front room, it really is rather tasteful.

Subtle patter there, big fella. ;)

manker
08-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Wtf? How did this get turned on me, I thought the thread title was a euphemism.

I was only reciprocating to be polite :emo:

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 08:20 PM

You thought the title was a euphemism, so you invited the Lass to your front parlour, presumably for tiffin.

Not that I'm blaming you like. Feck you could even get a few hands of on-line poker (oer missus) in.

Biggles
08-01-2006, 08:53 PM
He just wants to show Skweeks the kind of bin a real man buys for the love of his life :naughty:

I thought Conway was pretty and I really liked the Roman ruins at Caerwent which i thought were really interesting :blushing:

manker
08-01-2006, 09:09 PM

You thought the title was a euphemism, so you invited the Lass to your front parlour, presumably for tiffin.I don't know what tiffin is but it doesn't sound like anything nasty.

So ... yes. Yes I did :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 09:10 PM
You must have watched Carry On Up The Khyber.

Skweeky
08-01-2006, 09:19 PM
I won't be doing that online poker thing anymore.

Bf is shite at since the incident

manker
08-01-2006, 09:25 PM
You must have watched Carry On Up The Khyber.
Nope. I think those carry on filums are aboot as funny as Weebl.

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 09:42 PM
I won't be doing that online poker thing anymore.

Bf is shite at {insert verb here} since the incident

Fixed

Skweeky
08-01-2006, 09:48 PM
pokering

manker
08-01-2006, 09:49 PM
No wonder you're angling for an invite to my parlour.

I don't know if that also qualifies as a euphemism, btw.

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 09:53 PM
pokering

That's a shame, it would have encouraged me. Tho' perhaps not to be a better poker player.

I would however have played more.

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 09:54 PM

Yes, yes it does.

Skweeky
08-01-2006, 09:54 PM
:lol:

manker
08-01-2006, 09:57 PM

Yes, yes it does.More of a double-entendre, Shirley.

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Yes, yes it does.More of a double-entendre, Shirley.

Give up, your powers are weak. The weekend drinking and furious masturbation has depleted your zinc levels.

manker
08-01-2006, 10:05 PM
More of a double-entendre, Shirley.

Give up, your powers are weak. The weekend drinking and furious masturbation has depleted your zinc levels.I thought we decided that the only way to masturbate was with seriousness.

Being angry doesn't really work when knocking one out. Well. I don't think it would.

Mayhap one of the chaps or chapess' who read this thread and have experience in the field could assist with this connundrum.

DanB
08-01-2006, 10:06 PM
I think I'll stop off first to have a pint with DanB :lol:

Thats the best idea, but I'm a little bit past Wales :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
08-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Mayhap one of the chaps or chapess' who read this thread and have experience in the field could assist with this connundrum.

:noes:

Lilmiss
08-02-2006, 01:04 AM
I'm south-esq.
I have raspberries ootside my house. :smilie4:

thewizeard
08-02-2006, 07:35 AM
of course..there is at least one drawback to visiting Wales.... manker is the name... ( zijn naam lijkt ontzettend op" mank of mankeren ja ..dan snap je het wel :)

thewizeard
08-02-2006, 07:38 AM
never mind

manker
08-02-2006, 10:41 AM
of course..there is at least one drawback to visiting Wales.... manker is the name... ( zijn naam lijkt ontzettend op" mank of mankeren ja ..dan snap je het wel :)
My omnipotency is limited to this forum - it doesn't actually apply to the whole of Wales :unsure:

In fact, I've never even met some Welsh folk.

thewizeard
08-02-2006, 11:13 AM
..for some reason I thought you were Welsh.. sorry about that mistake

Cheese
08-02-2006, 11:14 AM
My omnipotency is limited to this forum - it doesn't actually apply to the whole of Wales :unsure:

Lies, you all live in the same village. Proof being, that when you came down here you knew our Welsh mate.

manker
08-02-2006, 11:37 AM

Lies, you all live in the same village. Proof being, that when you came down here you knew our Welsh mate.I suppose that was a bit surprising!

Altho' I am sure that there are a few people from the far end of the villagecountry that I've yet to acquaintancerize.

Just booked an hotel, btw, despite the ghey regatta thing making stuff difficult. So I expect me and the flowe will be seeing you in the Fort at some point on Friday night :happy:

Cheese
08-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Lies, you all live in the same village. Proof being, that when you came down here you knew our Welsh mate.I suppose that was a bit surprising!

Altho' I am sure that there are a few people from the far end of the villagecountry that I've yet to acquaintancerize.

Just booked an hotel, btw, despite the ghey regatta thing making stuff difficult. So I expect me and the flowe will be seeing you in the Fort at some point on Friday night :happy:

Cool, ginguar is down as well this weekend and I'm assuming Crabgirl will be there. I'll most likely be there after work with my boss-mate and Big Ghey Al.

manker
08-02-2006, 12:30 PM
I suppose that was a bit surprising!

Cool, ginguar is down as well this weekend and I'm assuming Crabgirl will be there. I'll most likely be there after work with my boss-mate and Big Ghey Al.
I thought you knew.

Your missus said you'd be there and stuff so I expect we'll go to the Fort later on so you can tell us about the secret late night drinking establishments and arm wrestling hawt-spots. Crabgirl doesn't finish work til ten on Friday, in case you were wondering :unsure:

Edit: We = me and teh missus, not me and CrabGirl :pinch:

Cheese
08-02-2006, 12:38 PM
I thought you knew.

Your missus said you'd be there and stuff so I expect we'll go to the Fort later on so you can tell us about the secret late night drinking establishments and arm wrestling hawt-spots. Crabgirl doesn't finish work til ten on Friday, in case you were wondering :unsure:

Edit: We = me and teh missus, not me and CrabGirl :pinch:

I was aware of the possibility of you coming down but with all the trouble CG went through trying to find a place for my dad I thought you might not make it (though I hear you got one of your hawt secretaries to do the hotel searching...). I think CG has told me about 18 times when she is working but it never seems to sink in. :unsure:

manker
08-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Yeah, my hawt secretary's hotel finding skillz > * :smilie4:

Altho' I am staying 5 miles from the centre, near Derriford Park. I would say the name of the hotel but JP will only fucking stalk me again.

Mr JP Fugley
08-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Yeah, my hawt secretary's hotel finding skillz > * :smilie4:

Altho' I am staying 5 miles from the centre, near Derriford Park. I would say the name of the hotel but JP will only fucking stalk me again.

Yeah, like I couldn't find out.

Stop booking stuff with your credit card, it makes it too easy.

Oh and I would avoid using the office e-mail for a bit.