PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember this anime?

KazaaBoy
08-02-2006, 02:00 AM
about a little girl aged 7 or 9 and quite small who was shooting some people in some broken flats. She was blond and was wearing a small dress. That's all I remember for now, don't remember anything else.

Dark Steno
08-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Gunslinger Girls? Hoi Hoi San? MADLAX?

KazaaBoy
08-02-2006, 02:24 PM
It's definitely 99% close to Hoi Hoi San. If there is nothing else you remember then it could be that.

Dark Steno
08-03-2006, 02:36 AM
That's all I can think.

KazaaBoy
08-03-2006, 04:31 AM
That's the one. Thanks man!

Dark Steno
08-03-2006, 05:27 PM
You're welcome. :)

KazaaBoy
08-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Tell me, can you recomend any good animes like

cowboy bebop + the movie
Vampire Hunter D Blood Lust
Blood the Last vampire
Princess Mononoke
Howls Moving Castle
Berserk
Street fighter series

All of those I have seen so I am looking to expand my archieve of anime and manga. I wanna be an active member in this section of the forum so looking to catch up!

mr. nails
08-05-2006, 04:59 AM
u've stated a vast array of anime to be in the genre u'd like to watch and wanting to be a active member in this section is a dead end as "this" anime section is quite dead.

look for:
01. fist of the north star
02. trigun
03. ghost in the shell tv & movies
04. ergo proxy
05. hellsing
06. king of fighters
07. karas
08. coyote ragtime show (cross between cowboy bebop & gits)
09. blood+
10. elfen lied

that should be enough to get u started.

Dark Steno
08-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Actually I have reduced my time with anime but still, there are some that I watch. I can only think about the latest for now which is The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. You can try Jin Roh : The Wolf Brigade too.

Hmm, something weird like Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl is pretty nice too.

gamer4eva
08-06-2006, 01:20 AM
I think that full metal alchemist is a great series!!!!

Shiranai_Baka
08-06-2006, 03:19 AM
It seems like you're into action anime, there's a new one out called Innocent Venus. Its a short series but it has some great action on episode one. The third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo is a good one too.

If you're looking for something with comedy and action mixed together then something like Inukami would suit your needs. I'd have to say though, character development seems somewhat slow but it seems like fights will get intense in the coming episodes.

edit: Forgot to mention one more; Ergo Proxy has a good amount of action and a very mysterious and attractive storyline.

Dark Steno
08-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Full Metal Panic. Action + mecha + comedy.

Mugiwara
08-06-2006, 04:13 PM
All the animes listed above are great but the one that I think is completley underrated due to the horrible dubbing and slicing 4Kids did on is One Piece, watch it in the original Japanese with the subs you will get into it really fast.

mr. nails
08-06-2006, 10:35 PM
All the animes listed above are great but the one that I think is completley underrated due to the horrible dubbing and slicing 4Kids did on is One Piece, watch it in the original Japanese with the subs you will get into it really fast.

i tried and i hated it, but then again i'm into more mature anime and not little kid and love stuff.

molotovhavok
08-15-2006, 08:50 PM
What he said. I can't stand the poorly made kiddie anime.

If anyone has not seen it, then I would recomend Uroshkidoji(sp?): the legend of the overfiend. Its a really strange apocolyptic masocistic type of movie that really stays with you. Its and older one but shouldn't be too hard to find.

mr. nails
08-16-2006, 10:14 AM
I would recomend Uroshkidoji(sp?)

*urotsukidoji

and i have all. GREAT if u dig demons destroying the world with HUGE cocks!

<--- yes, hentai lover too.

gamer4eva
08-21-2006, 01:22 AM
Although there are many countless numbers of naruto haters its a good anime that would definately come under the category of action. I suggest that you give it a shot when your bored you may change your minds!!! If not there is always one piece releases by K-F that are top notch quality!!!!!!!

shibbyshibby
08-31-2006, 06:02 PM
look for:

Is that the american title for the anime well known as Hokuto No Ken ?
If the answer is yes, it's a masterpiece, indeed.

mr. nails
09-02-2006, 10:30 PM
look for:

Is that the american title for the anime well known as Hokuto No Ken ?
If the answer is yes, it's a masterpiece, indeed.

yes, i'm currently on ep 99.