PDA

View Full Version : Inactivity On Private Trackers

BTMach
08-02-2006, 04:01 PM
I have a question about inactivity, what if i seed or leech nothing, but browse torrents on the tracker twice a week,
would i be considered active, or inactive?

:stars:

LackOfInterest
08-02-2006, 04:03 PM
I pretty sure as soon as you log onto the site its considered being active and would prevent your account from being disabled

gamer4eva
08-02-2006, 04:04 PM
I read in some sites faq somewhere that if you log in and stuff it counts as an activity.

gustafo
08-02-2006, 04:14 PM
I think that it depends from tracker to tracker. Some of them don't count that you're acitvite if you login and browse through their site...

FreeDoom
08-02-2006, 04:38 PM
It can happen the 2 ways. There are sites that count as active if you browse torrents. Although i saw in some private sites users accounts being disabled because users hadn't download anything for 6 weeks...but then again why would someone want a site if doesn't download/upload...:pinch:

BTMach
08-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Cool, thx for the info

Dr. Lecter
08-02-2006, 08:35 PM
From BitmeTv & Bitme:
"Accounts inactive for more than 42 days are automatically disabled. Simply logging in to the website is not considered activity. To avoid being disabled, the account needs to be used for upload/download; otherwise it is inactive, even if it is parked"
From Oink:
"Inactive accounts (that is, accounts where you don't use the web site for six weeks in a row) are automatically deleted"

remilus
08-02-2006, 08:58 PM
how can i get an invite to hdtvtorrent or to other similar site?

BTMach
08-02-2006, 09:26 PM
how can i get an invite to hdtvtorrent or to other similar site?

First you need to be able to post in the invite section for invite stuff like that and you don't appear to meet those requirements.
Also try giving a proof of good ratio at another site,
or offer an invite you have from another site ;)