PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know Chester?

CrabGirl
08-03-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm going up to Chester for a few days to work at a Wine Tasting with my job. There's only going to be two of us so we'll be at a loose end most of the day. Does anybody know Chester and can you recommend anything we can do or anywhere to go?

I love my Job.

Proper Bo
08-03-2006, 11:46 AM
zoo

manker
08-03-2006, 11:48 AM
It's one of the only cities in the UK with a wall that goes all the way around it, have a stroll along the top.

That's about the only thing I can remember about Chester, I went there on a stag-night ages ago. Oooh, it's fecking expensive.

F. Canard
08-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Chesterfield > Chester

Barbarossa
08-03-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm going up to Chester for a few days to work at a Wine Tasting with my job. There's only going to be two of us so we'll be at a loose end most of the day. Does anybody know Chester and can you recommend anything we can do or anywhere to go?

I love my Job.

Hollyoaks is set in Chester isn't it? :blink:

Watch Hollyoaks for some tourist ideas.. :idunno:

Cheese
08-03-2006, 12:22 PM

I love my Job.

Hollyoaks is set in Chester isn't it? :blink:

Watch Hollyoaks for some tourist ideas.. :idunno:

Just watch out for hit-and-run drivers, serial killers, date-rapists and bad actors which Chester seems to be full of.

Cheese
08-03-2006, 12:23 PM
@Crabgirl: Is one of your neighbours going to drop in to feed me and change my litter tray?

GepperRankins
08-03-2006, 12:50 PM
mofos hearts chester

CrabGirl
08-03-2006, 06:05 PM
@ Cheese. Sorry lad you'll be going into kennels while I'm away.

I thought thats where Hollyoaks was set. Great. I'm either going to go insane, get murdered, or fall out with everyone and become the town pariah.

Not looking forward to it any more.

Barbarossa
08-04-2006, 08:30 AM
@ Cheese. Sorry lad you'll be going into kennels while I'm away.

I thought thats where Hollyoaks was set. Great. I'm either going to go insane, get murdered, or fall out with everyone and become the town pariah.

Not looking forward to it any more.

On the plus side all the birds in Chester are smokin' hawt :smilie4: