PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTV Help! Acc Dissabled!

sharefile4
08-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Hello. I'm (or was) a member of BitmeTv since July 15 (20 days ago). Today when I tried lo login I saw the message "This account has been disabled." I was newbie there!

I'm form Argertina (south america) near Brazil.(I read that IPs from this country was banned)

Was I banned? Why?

Can anyone help me? What I can do? I have 2.25 gb uploaded or so, 1.25 downloaed. I have good ratio (It was hard to keep this ratio in 7-9 days!!!).

The only thing is (maybe) a 7 or so days of inactivity? Buy the rule say 60 days!! I don't undertand!

I'm a good member of BT community and important private trakers with very good ratios!

Can anyone helpme? Anybody can talk some admin and ask him. I'm sad.:( :(

my user there: sharefile4.

Thanks!

sharing is great.
:huh:

duynghia
08-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Here's invites section, not suitable for discussion.
You're NOT banned, there are many reasons why an account is disable.
You should come here and ask staff for support by yourself
IRC server: irc.bitme.org or irc.bitmetv.org (don't forget the irc. prefix)
IRC Channel: #bitmetv
Good luck

sharefile4
08-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Here's invites section, not suitable for discussion.
You're NOT banned, there are many reasons why an account is disable.
You should come here and ask staff for support by yourself
IRC server: irc.bitme.org or irc.bitmetv.org (don't forget the irc. prefix)
IRC Channel: #bitmetv
Good luck

Thanks!

But let me ask you one question:

Is it invite section? I saw a lot of post about ban and page error 443 ...anyway

thanks. I will have to learn to use irc!

If anybody can help me I'll be very very tankfull!

sh4.
;)

lo0pek
08-06-2006, 06:51 AM
Hi, bitmetv staff disablet my aacount too, i don't know why :(

shipper
10-09-2007, 10:28 AM
bitmetv staff my account is shipper my freind kazze sent you an email and you told me to get on this site. Pablo is his alias that sent me here. i wrote my passwod 3 time wrong. and when i tried to send an email to my own adress it said i had no such adress registrated. [email protected] is my adress "my freind has no invites left because of this" i promise to take care of my ratio, as i was doing. so please help me with this missunderstanding :(:( Shipper

shipper
10-09-2007, 10:33 AM
ps. my freind got an warning also ds. please help me bitmetvstaff :P

silhoutte
10-09-2007, 10:58 AM
lol, There are more of these threads to come. BTmetv is so fu**ing famous. :lol:

Dont cry about your disabled accounts mates. Better try to find another invite as it's barely used. If you go to their irc crying about this, they will give you an ip range ban. My friend had this experience a few months ago. For you i guess, (1) it might be that your inviter cheated or (2) they might have banned barely used accounts (3) you cheated/your client? btw, what client are you using?

silhoutte
10-09-2007, 10:59 AM
lol, There are more of these threads to come. BTmetv is so fu**ing famous. :lol:

Dont cry about your disabled accounts mates. Better try to find another invite as it's barely used. If you go to their irc crying about this, they will give you an ip range ban. My friend had this experience a few months ago. For you i guess, (1) it might be that your inviter cheated or (2) they might have banned barely used accounts (3) you cheated/your client? btw, what client are you using?

Sylar666
10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
FuckMeTV sux, as always. What a bunch of miserable creeps...Try to find an alternative pal, instead of whining, go to either
tvtorrents.com or
tv.torrents.ro
They are appropriate substitutes!

Mayhem
10-09-2007, 11:17 AM
FuckMeTV sux, as always. What a bunch of miserable creeps...Try to find an alternative pal, instead of whining, go to either
tvtorrents.com or
tv.torrents.ro
They are appropriate substitutes!

+1

there is also feedtv.org and bitgate.org

thisnoall
10-09-2007, 11:18 AM
I was banned for nothing, too. Try tvtorrents.com, it's a great site!

axeldorf
10-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah my account is disabled too. I was drunk one night and typed captcha wrong 3 times in a row. I've been trying to contact admin in there IRC but they are non responsive.

Artemis
10-09-2007, 11:54 AM
The best way to resolve a disabled a/c for the various reasons you have described here is to go to the irc help channel (not the main channel as has been described here) which is irc.bitmetv.org (irc://irc.bitmetv.org) #bitmetv.help.
If not there are community reps (staff members) from bitmetv here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869
but irc is the best way to resolve the issue, & I will say it again , publicly airing your grievances before even talking to a staff member likely will not endear you to them :frusty:

Mayhem
10-09-2007, 12:01 PM
that is exactly what i did, but when you get older by a day and finally get voiced in their help channel you meat a brick wall staff that give you the answer: "You were banned because the friend of the brother of the stepmother of your inviter has been banned from the tracker for 1 day inactivity (or any other stupid random reason)".
And then you just sit in front of the keyboard speechless.

aysomc
10-09-2007, 12:22 PM
bitmetv staff my account is shipper my freind kazze sent you an email and you told me to get on this site. Pablo is his alias that sent me here. i wrote my passwod 3 time wrong. and when i tried to send an email to my own adress it said i had no such adress registrated. [email protected] is my adress "my freind has no invites left because of this" i promise to take care of my ratio, as i was doing. so please help me with this missunderstanding :(:( Shipper

maybe my eyes are messing me with me but i think you brought back a thread that was over a year old with a comment that makes no sense at all. and i never understood these threads, you dont get disabled for nothing, maybe your inviter or someone on their tree with you got disabled for cheating and you go with them, we all know those rules before we join so no point in crying about them after its happened.

Mayhem
10-09-2007, 12:31 PM
i am unfamiliar with that thread, and i understand what you are saying, BUT first of all i don't think that you should kick the whole invite tree from the trunk to the last leaf (yes i know their tracker their rules).
Secondly i had my TL disabled because of bad invite tree, i went to their IRC and talked to some members that said i have no chance to recover my account, but i talked to an op and reasoned with him.
Guess what, i got my account back, i have great respect for staff there, they are friendly and they actually listen, they don't work like a php script, but like actual people. The staff is there to give the member a human connection.
Well anyhow, everyone entitled to their opinion and mine is: "Great tracker, staff needs serious improvement".
Mayhem Out.

Sylar666
10-09-2007, 12:31 PM
maybe my eyes are messing me with me but i think you brought back a thread that was over a year old with a comment that makes no sense at all. and i never understood these threads, you dont get disabled for nothing, maybe your inviter or someone on their tree with you got disabled for cheating and you go with them, we all know those rules before we join so no point in crying about them after its happened.
What a wise man U are...Can U join us as a Consiglieri ? Everybody knows Your point, and yes, he has the right to be pissed off. Last thing is he wants to read is the kind of supporting comments U throw. Congratulations, Einstein!
And BMTV sux, bigtime! Hopefully, one day it just evaporates. Problem I do not know the evaporation habits of faeces.

Polarbear
10-09-2007, 12:33 PM
that is exactly what i did, but when you get older by a day and finally get voiced in their help channel you meat a brick wall staff that give you the answer: "You were banned because the friend of the brother of the stepmother of your inviter has been banned from the tracker for 1 day inactivity (or any other stupid random reason)".
And then you just sit in front of the keyboard speechless.

https://tstracker.lir.dk/ipb/style_emoticons/default/icon_rofl2.gif

https://tstracker.lir.dk/ipb/style_emoticons/default/lachen.gif

Sylar666
10-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Well anyhow, everyone entitled to their opinion and mine is: "Great tracker, staff needs serious improvement".

I would rather go for extinction instead of improvement.

Mayhem
10-09-2007, 12:44 PM

although i am also happy with that idea and the comparison to faeces :D.

what i meant was: the tracker has great torrent count, great speeds, ggreat pre times, good member, and nasty stuff.
The sysops should either introduce them to some people skills workshops or just kick their asses out.

aysomc
10-09-2007, 12:45 PM

aww did the poor little baby get his account taken away a while ago. you talk shit about bmtv and anyone who thinks its a good tracker, i stated that we all know the rules so why cry about them then you have a fucking fit like a 2 year old about how bad bmtv is. we get it, you dont like it probably because you cant use it, that doesnt change the fact that it is a very good tracker and the staff isnt bad at all if you follow the rules that you're supposed to read before you even start using it. its ok though "sylar666"(real original btw), im sure you could get in if you wanted but just hate the staff that much......riiiiight.

Polarbear
10-09-2007, 12:48 PM
have ever thought about an formal complaint about staff members to the site owner.

if many users dislike a certain staff member's behaviour and complain in a polite way, i think there will be a reaction.

Sylar666
10-09-2007, 12:58 PM

aww did the poor little baby get his account taken away a while ago. you talk shit about bmtv and anyone who thinks its a good tracker, i stated that we all know the rules so why cry about them then you have a fucking fit like a 2 year old about how bad bmtv is. we get it, you dont like it probably because you cant use it, that doesnt change the fact that it is a very good tracker and the staff isnt bad at all if you follow the rules that you're supposed to read before you even start using it. its ok though "sylar666"(real original btw), im sure you could get in if you wanted but just hate the staff that much......riiiiight.
Just read it Honey.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-experience-bitmetv-staff-237273/page2#post2321331
I got nothing personal against U, Wise man. The position is still up for grab for u. aysomc for President! And I hope U will keep on dreaming of FTN for a long-long time.:)