PDA

View Full Version : neat little program for unpacking

nless00
08-06-2006, 03:50 AM
hello everyone.. I figure I share this program with yah.. If someone already posted this please forgive me I did use the search button nothing came up.

anyways here small description what this program does:
"AutoUnpack is a freeware utility that can be used to automatically download, repair, and unpack all RAR-, 7z-, zip-, TS - archives, or splitted files (e.g. *.001). Which is especially useful for usenet binaries."

I really got tired unpacking the rar's and part's manually so I hunt for program this job automated and I found this sucker.

so here the link.
h!!p://see-and-be.com/AutoUnpack/index.php

I hope you like :)

MultiForce
08-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Going to test this. I tried 2 other programs before but they both crashed when runned simultaniously with newsbin.

Thanks.

MultiForce
08-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Oh. Just noticed something. This program can save attached NZB files in a mail to disk automatically. I tried to get this done for 2 god damn weeks.... NICE :D

stylus
08-07-2006, 03:50 AM
quickpar already can monitor and auto-repair the files, so basically all this program does extra is automatically un-pack the files when they are ready?

Sounds a bit silly to have ANOTHER program for such a measly little step.
It is really such a big deal to double click a file and choose where to extract to ?

tesco
08-07-2006, 04:48 AM
quickpar already can monitor and auto-repair the files, so basically all this program does extra is automatically un-pack the files when they are ready?

Sounds a bit silly to have ANOTHER program for such a measly little step.
It is really such a big deal to double click a file and choose where to extract to ?Or right-click and click "Extract Here" :P