PDA

View Full Version : Soap Opera Week....

sArA
08-07-2006, 11:18 PM
So much has happened to me or people around me this week, it feels like I am on some Soap Opera set!

We have experienced a wide range of typical Soap Opera storylines including:

People ripped off, huge arguments, illness, things brake for no reason, the bargain of the year, a big expense, something for nothing, something cheap, a mate in prison, Off to Spain.

6 months worth of events both good and bad within 7 days...:stars:

I'm knackered.

j2k4
08-07-2006, 11:28 PM
What have I missed?

I can only account for perhaps half of what you said, sArA...:huh:

Mr JP Fugley
08-07-2006, 11:30 PM
However worst of all is misuse of the word brake.:angry:

j2k4
08-07-2006, 11:31 PM
However worst of all is missus of the word brake.:angry:

Yeah...:huh:

Mr JP Fugley
08-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Unless you have a poltergeist ghost in your car, obviousement.

sArA
08-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Ooooeeerrrr!

sArA
08-07-2006, 11:33 PM
:blushing: what can I say? Its been a hell of a week.:blink:

j2k4
08-07-2006, 11:34 PM
:blushing: what can I say? Its been a hell of a week.:blink:

That explains it, then. :huh:

sArA
08-07-2006, 11:45 PM
I do however, find myself in a double edged sword situation whereby I have had to suddenly book flights for myself and the children to go to Spain (BF can't have time off work) as my dad has had a stroke (not too major fortunately, but serious enough) .................

but....

I have no fecking money to do it with (still no job) and have had to do it all on credit card, thus fucking up any even remote chance of a proper family holiday with BF in the near future.

But.....

It is still a sort of holiday, sun, sea, sangria etc....despite the reasons for going...and the kids were not expecting one this year until the house is sold (not yet...ffs!!) and they are pretty happy about it regardless (as kids do).

So....

My head is anyhow! :lol:

Of course, this is just one of the concurrently running scenarios within this weeks soap opera, I would say that this is the main plot, with around 4 other sub-plots......

Mr JP Fugley
08-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Bring me back a stock of rock.

Mr JP Fugley
08-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Or stalk

F. Canard
08-08-2006, 12:12 AM
The only soap I ever watch is Hollyoaks, and that's for the norks.

I also used to watch teh wrestling, for the norks.

j2k4
08-08-2006, 12:31 AM
I do however, find myself in a double edged sword situation whereby I have had to suddenly book flights for myself and the children to go to Spain (BF can't have time off work) as my dad has had a stroke (not too major fortunately, but serious enough) .................

but....

I have no fecking money to do it with (still no job) and have had to do it all on credit card, thus fucking up any even remote chance of a proper family holiday with BF in the near future.

But.....

It is still a sort of holiday, sun, sea, sangria etc....despite the reasons for going...and the kids were not expecting one this year until the house is sold (not yet...ffs!!) and they are pretty happy about it regardless (as kids do).

So....

My head is anyhow! :lol:

Of course, this is just one of the concurrently running scenarios within this weeks soap opera, I would say that this is the main plot, with around 4 other sub-plots......

Gee whiz-ask Skweeky where her interviews are-she's not going anyhow, and you could work under an assumed identity if they liked you as well. :huh: