PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Show

extremepilot
08-09-2006, 12:02 AM
If any of you follow, could you tell me which sites have Attack of the Show releases on them? I have TorrentBytes, TorrentLeech, TorrentDamage, and RevolutionTT, just incase I miss an ep I wanna know.
Thanks

tesco
08-12-2006, 10:18 PM
I'll allow this but remember that posting direct links is not allowed, just links to a site that has it.

extremepilot
08-12-2006, 10:19 PM
thanks rossco!

edit: im guessing bitmetv has it, but it's pretty hard to get into, plus that would be the wrong section. Are there any other sites? I mean, there has to be a second best TV torrent site...

pinkpunk
08-15-2006, 07:26 AM
That Show Used To Be So Good But Now It's Lame :-(

Bertiev
08-15-2006, 01:53 PM
It is still great !

duynghia
08-15-2006, 02:27 PM
im guessing bitmetv has it, but it's pretty hard to get into
Actually BitMeTV doesn't have TV show named "Attack of the Show", I hope you didn't type it wrong.
Of course, you're right, it's not so easy to get an invite to that tracker, but staff of BMTV aren't nice:(:(. All TV shows they sharing there were downloaded from Newsgroupṣ (Usenet). Almost of TV episodes there are encoded by XviD or DivX codecs, their quality is good, but none of them can compare with DVD and HD 1080i sources from Newsgroups.

phoenixfire
08-15-2006, 09:52 PM
im guessing bitmetv has it, but it's pretty hard to get into
Actually BitMeTV doesn't have TV show named "Attack of the Show", I hope you didn't type it wrong.
Of course, you're right, it's not so easy to get an invite to that tracker, but staff of BMTV aren't nice:(:(. All TV shows they sharing there were downloaded from Newsgroupṣ (Usenet). Almost of TV episodes there are encoded by XviD or DivX codecs, their quality is good, but none of them can compare with DVD and HD 1080i sources from Newsgroups.What's so special about Newsgroups that only they can have DVD quality TV shows?

DKre8ive1
08-22-2006, 01:00 AM
@vipoftheworld \
I think what extremepilot is looking for a show that airs on G4 tv called attack of the show.
Link-> http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/index.html

What's so special about Newsgroups that only they can have DVD quality TV shows?

@phoenixfire
Newsgroups are'nt the only ones to have this kind of content and really its the release groups that do most of the important work, since without them we would'nt get the quality we do and would be suffering with homemade releases with no standards in place as there is in the scene.

@extremepilot
You might want to check a pre-channel if you have axcess to one or just have a look over at NForce or Vcdquality and check to see if any groups are releasing this show and then do a newsgroup search of that title and see if you could find it that way.

NFOrce link-> http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?switchto=nfos
Vcdquality link -> http://www.vcdquality.com/

Cheers
DKe8ive1

Nickthestick91
08-22-2006, 04:33 AM
I just checked on a prechan and the last one that was released is from 8 weeks ago.