PDA

View Full Version : the female should be subservient, submissive and totally obedient

muchspl3
08-09-2006, 11:21 PM
just a FYI:

the female should be subservient, submissive and totally obedient and to do what they are asked, when you are asked, how you are asked and to perform any and all sexual acts.

the women should never to argue with me, complain about anything to me or about me, raise her voice, sigh, moan, bulk or otherwise show displeasure or unhappiness to me.

Proper Bo
08-09-2006, 11:23 PM
i don't know where you stole that from, but I agree.

Virtualbody1234
08-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Which female is that?

Busyman™
08-09-2006, 11:28 PM
just a FYI:

the female should be subservient, submissive and totally obedient and to do what they are asked, when you are asked, how you are asked and to perform any and all sexual acts.

the women should never to argue with me, complain about anything to me or about me, raise her voice, sigh, moan, bulk or otherwise show displeasure or unhappiness to me.

I should put that on a placard

muchspl3
08-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Which female is that?

all of them

Busyman™
08-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Which female is that?

all of them bitches

Right on!

tesco
08-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Those Location-Locationians :noes:

MagicNakor
08-10-2006, 12:26 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0217062contract1.html

:shuriken:

tesco
08-10-2006, 12:52 AM

:shuriken:
:lol:Who would sign that?

Lilmiss
08-10-2006, 12:59 AM
you'll never know what we are here for. :g'ding:

muchspl3
08-10-2006, 02:08 AM
he is so ahead of his time

E= mc^2 and ass 2 mouth

the same IMO

Jon L. Obscene
08-10-2006, 02:47 AM
I'm not saying a word cos she can see what I'm typing :ph34r:

Jonno :cool:

muchspl3
08-10-2006, 02:51 AM

lol

long time no see jonno

what happen to all the 'old timmers'?

Seedler
08-10-2006, 03:55 AM
genius.:lol:

Busyman™
08-10-2006, 09:33 AM

Type what you like and smack the taste out her mouth if she's raises up.

I know it's hard but man up and pee standing up ffs.

This be Man Law.

clocker
08-10-2006, 12:38 PM
I hate it when women bulk, too.

limesqueezer
08-10-2006, 01:18 PM
PERV SICKO PACT

http://www.clevelandbrew.com/yesmistress/2006/02/24/Marriage+Contract+For+Sexually+Deranged.aspx
http://astrologija.zaadz.com/blog/2006/2/the_wifely_expectations_contract
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/archive/index.php/t-135334
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/392495p-332825c.html
http://www.bestandworst.com/v/88453.htm

I think he needs a whore instead of a wife

Busyman
08-10-2006, 02:52 PM
PERV SICKO PACT

http://www.clevelandbrew.com/yesmistress/2006/02/24/Marriage+Contract+For+Sexually+Deranged.aspx
http://astrologija.zaadz.com/blog/2006/2/the_wifely_expectations_contract
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/archive/index.php/t-135334
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/392495p-332825c.html
http://www.bestandworst.com/v/88453.htm

I think he needs a whore instead of a wife

I don't see why Man-Law can't be used in contracts. :dabs:

limesqueezer
08-10-2006, 04:21 PM
I think that people with such pacts only get married because they are christians. U can't be married like this for long. Only unhappy ppl have all planned out when to sex and how many times on some period of time. What is the point in marriage if u live by rules. There are quality rubber dolls on market, they don't talk. :D
Like Bill Clinton said u don't cheat on your wife if u have sex with a whore but woman does cheat on her husband if she has sex with other man.(also a nice pact)

manker
08-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Like Bill Clinton said u don't cheat on your wife if u have sex with a whore but woman does cheat on her husband if she has sex with other man.He said that :o

Maybe you're thinking of Busyman. He prolly said it. Tho' tbh, I get the two mixed up all the time.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-10-2006, 04:41 PM
:lol: Any man who insists on things like that is going to have a lonely, loooonely life.

Busyman
08-10-2006, 05:47 PM
:lol: Any man who insists on things like that is going to have a lonely, loooonely life.

......or simply have a very subserviant wife.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-10-2006, 06:00 PM

Sorry, honey, supplies all but ran out in the Victorian era. You see, you can't actually expect a woman do to everything you want when you refuse to do anything for her.

Busyman
08-10-2006, 07:05 PM

Sorry, honey, supplies all but ran out in the Victorian era. You see, you can't actually expect a woman do to everything you want when you refuse to do anything for her.

Sorry, dollface, but that's just mad talk.:stars:

j2k4
08-10-2006, 07:18 PM
I hate it when women bulk, too.

Yeah-isn't that required in order to emigrate to Russia, at all, at all.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-10-2006, 07:44 PM

Look, I know men live in their own little world where girls have naked pillow fight at sleepovers, molest each other during cat-fights and dream of a man that's going to treat them like shit and make them do whatever he wants but unfortunately for you this is all male fantasy and the reason why girls hate you all so much. You just want a substitute for "mommy" who will tell you how great you are with you having to make any effort. Girls will only do you favours and make you happy if they feel you deserve it.

Jon L. Obscene
08-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Type what you like and smack the taste out her mouth if she's raises up.

I know it's hard but man up and pee standing up ffs.

This be Man Law.

I'll let you tell her that, I just ain't that brave, she might smother me as I sleep with them boobies :lol: .........wait.......what was it I was spose to say? :shifty:

@muchspl3 ..... Good to see you too.....or read you anyway, and less of the old, just call me a "Timer" ....yeah:ermm:

limesqueezer
08-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Why can't man and woman just admit they are complicating things over a peeed piece of meat. On a rainy day you can as well find a mole hole and wait for an earthquake.

F. Canard
08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Ooooh, I'm not sure, but I think you just got burned manky.

j2k4
08-10-2006, 08:55 PM
On a rainy day you can as well find a mole hole and wait for an earthquake.

I don't know anyone with that kind of patience.

BTW-

Your analogy also lacks a certain...warmth.

Busyman™
08-10-2006, 09:20 PM

Look, I know men live in their own little world where girls have naked pillow fight at sleepovers, molest each other during cat-fights and dream of a man that's going to treat them like shit and make them do whatever he wants but unfortunately for you this is all male fantasy and the reason why girls hate you all so much. You just want a substitute for "mommy" who will tell you how great you are with you having to make any effort. Girls will only do you favours and make you happy if they feel you deserve it.

STFU and make me a sandwich. :snooty:

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-10-2006, 09:32 PM

One rat and man-seed sandwich, coming right up.

Shiranai_Baka
08-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Woman! You better do what I tell you or you're going to the catbus!

Busyman™
08-10-2006, 10:10 PM

Ok that's a start (you doing what I say). Now we just have to tweek it a wee bit.

Why did the woman have 2 black eyes?

Cause' I had tell her more than twice.

manker
08-10-2006, 10:18 PM

Ok that's a start (you doing what I say). Now we just have to tweek it a wee bit.

You have to hit a woman more than twice to give her two black eyes.

Pussy.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Woman! You better do what I tell you or you're going to the catbus!

Not much of a threat really, considering I'm more than happy to go to the catbus. :dabs:

Did you enjoy your rat and man-seed sandwich, sir?

F. Canard
08-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Prolly need some gravel to wash it down with.

CrabGirl
08-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Hmm. SGG I wouldn't bother getting riled at provocative twaddle like this. It's just because they are outshone by women in every facet of their measily little lives that they feel the need to control and dominate us. Them's scared, that's all. It's quite sweet really.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Hmm. SGG I wouldn't bother getting riled at provocative twaddle like this. It's just because they are outshone by women in every facet of their measily little lives that they feel the need to control and dominate us. Them's scared, that's all. It's quite sweet really.

lawls, ain't dat de truth. :lol:

Shiranai_Baka
08-10-2006, 10:51 PM
The only thing you outshine us men in is sub-servient-ness woman!

manker
08-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Possibly correct use of the hypen too.

F. Canard
08-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I prefer the '-wise' suffix.

Shiranai_Baka
08-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Well aren't you the picky one? That trait seems pretty feminine there. Traitor amongst our ranks?

manker
08-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Well aren't you the picky one? That trait seems pretty feminine there. Traitor amongst our ranks?
Being properly literate is a feminine trait?

I know you're trying to fit in with the thread and be a misogynist - but you're failing. It's really quite sad.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-10-2006, 11:10 PM

How about looks? Do you find men more attractive than women? Is that what you're saying? :naughty:

manker
08-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Shakoor Rana just got a right Mike Gatting off Spatch.

manker
08-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Shakoor Rana just got a right Mike Gatting off Spatch.If anyone ever gets that joke. Please, let me know.

It'll make my day :emo:

CrabGirl
08-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Personally I find this kind of misogeny so purile it's funny. It's like the last ditch attempt to find something to control in his life, or some way to fit in.

@ manker. Pakistani umpire who had a ticking off from the estimed Mr Gatting yes?

manker
08-10-2006, 11:26 PM
CrabGirl, ftw :01:

CrabGirl
08-10-2006, 11:28 PM
I remember nearly wetting meself laughing at them.

Biased little fucker he was if I remember correctly.

Shiranai_Baka
08-10-2006, 11:32 PM

How about looks? Do you find men more attractive than women? Is that what you're saying? :naughty:

Alright alright. I'll get it on with any male here, lets do it.

manker
08-10-2006, 11:34 PM

Alright alright. I'll get it on with any male here, lets do it.
Do Dave. He hasn't had sex in like evar.

j2k4
08-10-2006, 11:43 PM

Why don't you just drop the evasive and superfluous pronounage and say Busyman? :)

F. Canard
08-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Wouldn't that be tautology though?

Shiranai_Baka
08-11-2006, 01:28 AM
No not Dave. I'll only let him touch me.

Busyman™
08-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Not much of a threat really, considering I'm more than happy to go to the catbus. :dabs:

I didn't eat it. At least you made the sandwich. Now I have to get you to stop stockpiling rats and giving guys hand-jobs to harvest man-seed.

Busyman™
08-11-2006, 01:55 AM

You have to hit a woman more than twice to give her two black eyes.

Pussy.
Looky here, thumb-up-the-ass, talking and hitting are too difent tings.

Busyman™
08-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Personally I find this kind of misogeny so purile it's funny. It's like the last ditch attempt to find something to control in his life, or some way to fit in.

I find the misogeny misogyny quite funny two. That's wi I'm pawsting in dis thread.

Howeva, control what? An internet bord?:stars:

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-11-2006, 02:56 AM

I didn't eat it. At least you made the sandwich. Now I have to get you to stop stockpiling rats and giving guys hand-jobs to harvest man-seed.

I didn't jack them off, I just cut them open and you better eat that goddamn sandwich and appreciate the effort! :angry:

muchspl3
08-11-2006, 03:53 AM

when did you get a computer in the kitchen? :blink:

muchspl3
08-11-2006, 03:56 AM
I remember nearly wetting meself laughing at them.

Biased little fucker he was if I remember correctly.

interesting user name

Busyman™
08-11-2006, 10:04 AM

I didn't jack them off, I just cut them open and you better eat that goddamn sandwich and appreciate the effort! :angry:

:glag:

Barbarossa
08-11-2006, 12:45 PM
girls have naked pillow fight at sleepovers, molest each other during cat-fights

hawt :naughty:

I thought this deserved teh quotage out of context trick... :happy:

Shiranai_Baka
08-11-2006, 12:59 PM
girls have naked pillow fight at sleepovers, molest each other during cat-fights

That coming from a girl = ZOMG BONAR!

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-11-2006, 02:08 PM

When did you get a computer in your cot?

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-11-2006, 02:09 PM

hawt :naughty:

I thought this deserved teh quotage out of context trick... :happy:

:rolleyes:

Seedler
08-11-2006, 05:47 PM

borly?

Hawt.

F. Canard
08-12-2006, 12:49 AM
I wanted to post something about Seedlet being the third person in this thread to pick up on the taking the quote out of context joke, calling him a complete tool/idiot, but I thought it was a bit harsh. So I refrained from that.

I was also going to add at the end that I just remembered why I had him on ignore before.

muchspl3
08-12-2006, 01:11 AM
yea ignore, you showed him

muchspl3
08-12-2006, 01:12 AM

whats a cot? is that a acronym?

lee551
08-12-2006, 05:16 AM
http://www.mosquitocreekoutdoors.com/images/browning/camping/cot_400.jpg

insulting, i guess?

manker
08-12-2006, 03:09 PM
yea ignore, you showed him

:lol:

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-12-2006, 03:48 PM

A cot - Synonyms - 1. Crib 2. Cradle

http://www.acfr.usyd.edu.au/homepages/admin/amccallan/Nicholas%20in%20cot.JPG

Ya?

Tempestv
08-12-2006, 07:03 PM

er, I have a friend who's girlfriend treats him like this. and she seems quite happy about it. (she actually asked brought up the idea and asked him if he wanted such a relationship) so maybe you you don't want that, but apparently there are women that do.

Biggles
08-12-2006, 07:42 PM

er, I have a friend who's girlfriend treats him like this. and she seems quite happy about it. (she actually asked brought up the idea and asked him if he wanted such a relationship) so maybe you you don't want that, but apparently there are women that do.

Of course there was that German chap who wanted to be eaten by the other German chap.

I think it is fair to say that no matter what there will be always be some who find the idea attractive or fulfilling. However, as the individual who wrote the original contract found out, they are not thick on the ground :noes:

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-12-2006, 11:01 PM

Nice to see the two sick little bunnies found each other then. :)

Shiranai_Baka
08-13-2006, 02:28 AM
You can't say that about people! What are you? A communist?!

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-13-2006, 03:23 AM

Say what about them? That they're sick? Most people are sick, it's no big deal. If they have a sub&dom relationship then that's just fine. No one's getting hurt. It's not only sick but also just wrong when a man tries to enforce such an arrangement on a woman who doesn't want it (e.g. Most women).

I'm guessing from the communist remark that you're American, yes? :)

muchspl3
08-13-2006, 04:37 AM

A cot - Synonyms - 1. Crib 2. Cradle

http://www.acfr.usyd.edu.au/homepages/admin/amccallan/Nicholas%20in%20cot.JPG

Ya?

is that your rug rat?

muchspl3
08-13-2006, 04:38 AM

wow I hope not, if so you must be like a record. "You get a round" :naughty:

Shiranai_Baka
08-13-2006, 05:26 AM

Say what about them? That they're sick? Most people are sick, it's no big deal. If they have a sub&dom relationship then that's just fine. No one's getting hurt. It's not only sick but also just wrong when a man tries to enforce such an arrangement on a woman who doesn't want it (e.g. Most women).

I am not american! I'm a libertarian!

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-13-2006, 12:15 PM

Who thinks rich people should be taxed less and the poor taxed more? You Americans, always looking for reasons to bomb countries you don't like. :rolleyes:

Shiranai_Baka
08-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey hey hey.. we're getting off topic! Be quiet woman~!

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-13-2006, 01:34 PM

So you're a libertarian that believes women don't have the right to talk?

clocker
08-13-2006, 03:20 PM
You Americans, always looking for reasons to bomb countries[/SIZE] you don't like. :rolleyes:

Wrong.
We have all the reasons we need to bomb "unliked" countries- it's the ones we do like that are the problem.
As soon as we get those down Canada better watch it's ass.

Busyman™
08-13-2006, 05:06 PM

Who thinks rich people should be taxed less and the poor taxed more? You Americans, always looking for reasons to bomb countries you don't like. :rolleyes:

I see, so you're a brat woman girl that makes no sense.:crazy:

Busyman™
08-13-2006, 05:07 PM

...no just make snese.....after fixing a no rat, non-man seed samich, of course.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-13-2006, 05:53 PM

...no just make snese.....after fixing a no rat, non-man seed samich, of course.

I make perfect sense, you're just stupid and don't understand.

Busyman™
08-13-2006, 06:36 PM

I make perfect sense, you're just stupid and don't understand.

So you call a person an American that says they are not, say a person that advocates individual rights wants the rich to be taxed less and the poor taxed more, and equate all of that to bombing countries they don't like 'cause they are American which they said they weren't.

Hey girl, nice shot.:crazy:

Shiranai_Baka
08-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Good job busyman. Your articulate and very big worded speech was perfect.