PDA

View Full Version : .cue question

nolan57
08-09-2006, 11:51 PM
:D how do i mount an image in dameon tolls without a .cue file ty for your reply

limesqueezer
08-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Seems like u never mounted anything, cue is just garbage, u don't need it.
Image files like bin are copys of cd or dvd disc. Its the same with bin as with a cd, what is burned on the cd that is what u can open. Daemon tools just mimics or pretends its a cd.

I don't know where is the problem. Download daemon tools 3.47. Than go: Set number of devices and select 1. Than select mount image, select all files (*.*) and find a bin file or whatever file that u want to mount(open).

nolan57
08-10-2006, 12:28 AM
ty limesquezzer VERY HELPFUL just didnt notice the select files there on the bottom now if i could figure out how to burn a .bin with alcahol 120% id be all set but i wont bother you with that ,but if you got bored and decided to write a reply on it i sure wouldnt mind:D

limesqueezer
08-10-2006, 12:48 AM
I haven't used alcohol products for very long time and never had used em much.
But u should find a option like image recorder for cd or dvd or open saved projects and select the file and than it should start burning on cd/dvd

nolan57
08-10-2006, 02:49 AM
ahh when i put the file in alcahol it says it doesnt reconize it and i need to select an image reconized by alcahol it burn iso files fine but thats ok man youv been helpful enough hats off to you i figure it out eventual i shouldnt really have to use alcahol but when i try to writ the image to a dvd rw using nero it simple burns it to my desktop or whatever directory i specify i mean the software should be easy enough to operate im not a complete moran iv tried several differn ways just wont write it to the disk someone said something about another program called imagburn or something ill try that 1 but thanks again for your help man:D

muchspl3
08-10-2006, 02:52 AM
que?

Appzalien
08-10-2006, 09:41 PM
What I usually so when I get a bin with no cue is use UltraIso to open the bin and then save as bin/cue and it makes one for me.

tesco
08-10-2006, 11:23 PM
ahh when i put the file in alcahol it says it doesnt reconize it and i need to select an image reconized by alcahol it burn iso files fine but thats ok man youv been helpful enough hats off to you i figure it out eventual i shouldnt really have to use alcahol but when i try to writ the image to a dvd rw using nero it simple burns it to my desktop or whatever directory i specify i mean the software should be easy enough to operate im not a complete moran iv tried several differn ways just wont write it to the disk someone said something about another program called imagburn or something ill try that 1 but thanks again for your help man:DYou sitll dont need the cue for alcohol120. Just open the bin file and use the default options and it will burn fine.:)

Virtualbody1234
08-10-2006, 11:30 PM
ahh when i put the file in alcahol it says it doesnt reconize it and i need to select an image reconized by alcahol it burn iso files fine but thats ok man youv been helpful enough hats off to you i figure it out eventual i shouldnt really have to use alcahol but when i try to writ the image to a dvd rw using nero it simple burns it to my desktop or whatever directory i specify i mean the software should be easy enough to operate im not a complete moran iv tried several differn ways just wont write it to the disk someone said something about another program called imagburn or something ill try that 1 but thanks again for your help man:D

Did ImgBurn work?

forkart
08-25-2006, 04:08 AM
:D how do i mount an image in dameon tolls without a .cue file ty for your reply

Try to use magicdisc to mount bin image directly without .cue image. It may works properly.
http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-magicdisc-overview.htm