PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Seductiongr.com

EvanUnisil
08-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Anyone else having trouble loading the site? It keeps saying it timed out for me.

zdawg
08-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Yep, can't get the page to come up at all now.

alp800
08-12-2006, 03:19 PM
yes, the site is down, already, for 3 days, anyone have news??

Piyush Singh
08-12-2006, 04:15 PM
They had some server f'up which resulted in many users upload/download status giving wrong info.
Probably they are fixing that thing.
I myself got 150 + GB upload extra.:D

phooart
08-12-2006, 05:09 PM
i cant access it at all

zdawg
08-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Well it's been at least 4 days, even their VIP forum is down. I hate to say it, but I think it's dead.

Jamespond
08-13-2006, 07:43 PM
No!:cry: Need the AM:ermm:

zdawg
08-13-2006, 11:44 PM
I just did a quick search on edonkey, and found most if not all of the AM if seductiongr is indeed dead

VillageIdiot
08-14-2006, 10:28 AM
yea hate to say it, but its done for, ah well.

alp800
08-14-2006, 01:35 PM
anyone knows if they intend to start another new site / or replacement??

08-14-2006, 04:53 PM
theplace & bitseduce also specialize in nlp/seduction/self-help releated content

theplace is the best out of the three

zdawg
08-14-2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah, also bitseduce has a blurb on their login page saying that if you are a former seductiongr.com member, and you email them your former username, they might send you an invite to their site.

nedkat
08-14-2006, 10:55 PM
no one knows of any reason why they stopped?

gatsby
08-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Anyone know where to find the AM material on edonkey...which specific site? Please let me know. Any word on whether or the sysop is fixing the problem or just calling it quits?

zdawg
08-14-2006, 11:46 PM
I sent sysop an email asking, if I hear back from him I'll post his reply.

SlappyOil
08-15-2006, 02:33 AM
I've heard from a few people that seductiongr.com is down permanently. R.I.P.

SlappyOil
08-15-2006, 04:08 AM
Anyone know where to find the AM material on edonkey...which specific site? Please let me know. Any word on whether or the sysop is fixing the problem or just calling it quits?

You can get their AM copy off of usenet too. Alt.binaries.seduction IIRC.

08-15-2006, 11:11 AM
I can't acces the site either
any news?

EvanUnisil
08-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Word is it's because Seductiongr.com are overhauling their security. Give it a few more days, the admin is on vacation at the moment. But it should be up again soon.

nedkat
08-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Word is it's because Seductiongr.com are overhauling their security. Give it a few more days, the admin is on vacation at the moment. But it should be up again soon.

That would make sense. There was the UL stats glitch and someone in the forums mentioned that SGR might have been hacked causing the crazy stats. Supposedly another tracker had it's whole torrent directory wiped out around the same time (according to the same poster).

Only funny thing is that the admin never said anything in the forum even with all the people asking what's wrong with the site.

EvanUnisil
08-15-2006, 07:53 PM
Well it's part of the seduction war "supposedly". This is just the information I've been given. One side claims they were hacked by theplace.bz but theplace says they were stealing all their torrents. I'm not exactly sure who to trust but can you imagine a world without lawyers?

*shivers*

nedkat
08-16-2006, 03:53 AM
I could understand the admin wanting a break from it all especially if the corruption to the UL stats was permanent... screws up the whole system.

08-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Any more news or update on the sgr status? I was hoping to get that PUA/PUMA shirt....too bad. Looks like its been down for a whole week now and its not comming back. Its was real cool while it lasted though.

BRYENCO
08-20-2006, 02:20 AM
I am hearing many things about it but mostly that it's dead. Someone told me that if it were to go back up everyone would have to start from zero but i dont know how true that is. Anyways do you any of you know the pw's to the Annihilation method ebooks anything would help. THanks

P.S. Please keep seeding and downloading a lot of people have stayed on and even if the site is down everyone can still finish their downloads

08-20-2006, 04:24 AM
I am hearing many things about it but mostly that it's dead. Someone told me that if it were to go back up everyone would have to start from zero but i dont know how true that is. Anyways do you any of you know the pw's to the Annihilation method ebooks anything would help. THanks

P.S. Please keep seeding and downloading a lot of people have stayed on and even if the site is down everyone can still finish their downloads

Thats too bad, I guess its really over for good which is too bad considering all the hard work that was put into it. Those group buys were awsome. well I guess Ill just join the other site then.

ccp3
08-20-2006, 02:39 PM

Thats too bad, I guess its really over for good which is too bad considering all the hard work that was put into it. Those group buys were awsome. well I guess Ill just join the other site then.

What other site? How do you get into theplace? Is it the best of the three? Im really trying to get into one of these types of sites, im building up profiles on other BT sites just to get an invite to one of those sites. Have a lot to share as well. Anyone fill me in?

nedkat
08-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Well that's it then :cry:

Thanks to the admin and the rest of the crew. I wasn't there for very long, but getting on to the site really helped me out.

SGR had both balls and heart

So long and thanks :cool2:

Surfercalavera
08-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Well if it is back it won't start from 0 since admin saved the torrents constantly in case things like this would happen

alexberre
08-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, the few old members that are still here, we could at least send some torrents/files directly to each other: I saw that the updated version of azureus offers the Send to friend by email possibility.

We could do that with a few small files, ie PDFs.

zoksula
08-22-2006, 05:44 PM
of course if he want upload it.

zoksula
08-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Well that's it then :cry:

Thanks to the admin and the rest of the crew. I wasn't there for very long, but getting on to the site really helped me out.

SGR had both balls and heart

So long and thanks :cool2:

You shure for sgr deas.
A think probably not.

Because very users pay for annihilation method

08-24-2006, 12:06 PM
still no news on seductiongr?
is it really completely gone?

alexberre
08-24-2006, 01:09 PM
I would hate to say it's gone....

If it was a rip, how much money might they have made in those 2-3 months?

nedkat
08-24-2006, 01:26 PM
still no news on seductiongr?
is it really completely gone?
Another private tracker I was on dissappeared for like a month or so.
Could be just sysop-fatigue... in a while he might realize that he misses it afterall.

Andrew777
08-25-2006, 04:53 AM
Bryenco, The password to the ebooks should be "luvsedgr".....
Hope that helps..

About Theplace.bz.......... I can't figure out how to register... all I get when I to to that domain is a white page with a link to an irc channel... Is that link supposed to launch an IRC client??
Anyone's help would be appreciated...

Thanks.

zoksula
08-26-2006, 10:17 AM
yes this is the pasword

08-26-2006, 10:26 AM
yes, go on the irc channel then ask for an invite. easiest way I think. Or you can join bitseduce and ask for an invite there. When I was in sGR, I got invited to theplace 3 times but only excepted once out of curiousity. But now Im glad I joined since the demise of our sGR. But i have no invites to theplace yet as Im just started to download things from there and version of files are different. Anyway hope to see familiar faces in either TPbz or bts

zoksula
08-27-2006, 01:50 AM
Me too.
For SGR of course.

zoksula
08-27-2006, 01:56 AM
When I try to irc chat...
then: irc://theplace.bz:6667/invites and
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

In internet explorer.
Whu that hapened ?

RealitY
08-27-2006, 08:04 AM
You have to have an IRC client installed to access that...
http://www.mirc.com/

Andrew777
08-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the help guys, I'll try it out.

rand
08-28-2006, 10:07 PM
I just got an email from admin at sedgr saying he was on vacation and the site would be up this week

nedkat
08-29-2006, 01:18 AM
I just got an email from admin at sedgr saying he was on vacation and the site would be up this week
Copy That :) Sweet :cool:

Has been down less than three weeks... seemed like longer. I'll be ready to seed like mad... help get things going again.

gamer4eva
08-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Copy That :) Sweet :cool:

Has been down less than three weeks... seemed like longer. I'll be ready to seed like mad... help get things going again.

Apparently it has been hacked.:unsure:

08-29-2006, 03:38 PM
thats good news, i hope our ratios will be corrected. i had a 4 and it went up to 18 thats like 300 gig upload credit. hopefully the rivalry with the other site is over and both can co-exist.

Kodreanu
08-29-2006, 05:08 PM

You can get their AM copy off of usenet too. Alt.binaries.seduction IIRC.

Could anyone explain to me how to use this? I am using Xchat on Linux. What should I type in servers field? What in the channel field? PM's are welcomed also :)

Thanx ;)

SlappyOil
08-30-2006, 02:12 AM

You got an email? Did he email all the members, or do you know him personally? Cuz I got nothing!

rand
08-30-2006, 07:44 AM
:d

rand
08-30-2006, 07:48 AM

You got an email? Did he email all the members, or do you know him personally? Cuz I got nothing!

He had accidentally banned me and then emailed me to apologize, so when the site went down I was emailing like crazy

09-01-2006, 06:12 AM
man its still down. is it really comming back or is it just wishful thinking?

nedkat
09-01-2006, 12:40 PM
man its still down. is it really comming back or is it just wishful thinking?
well a couple of days before rand wrote that it's coming back up, I noticed a significant difference in the result from trying to load the site: previously it would just try loading for 20 seconds or so and time-out... now it seems to reach-a-site and then without delay gives the error "page cannot be displayed" .... so since a little while ago it's been reaching a site that just has no active main index htm or php file yet.

anyway, rand's post said it "should be up sometime this week". so probably pretty soon.

grease moneky
09-01-2006, 07:39 PM
I hope sGR is coming back. I tried getting an invite to bitsed a couple weeks ago by emailing with no luck. I would think sGR members would automatically get invites to bitsed especially if they had a good rep.

nedkat
09-03-2006, 06:39 PM
The SGR domain seems to not be active anymore... I got the "we can't find" message now... so, that's really it then?

09-06-2006, 09:47 AM
maybe bl00d is still on vacation, there is still hope i guess. this probably happened when the original s.gr went down and people wondering what was next. but there are already alternatives. just join bitseduce for now as most of us are there already :)

dtmaul
09-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Seductiongr Is Back Online!
You Can Go Back There Now!
The Site Is Not Over!

rand
09-06-2006, 06:21 PM
yep, like I said, back up!

TheVault
09-06-2006, 06:42 PM
If you wana get an invite to TP try going to http://www.theplace.bz/irc.html - Hope sGR comes back though :(

dtmaul
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
seductiongr is back already, all the old users can go ahead and log on!
New users can sign up too!

phooart
09-08-2006, 11:29 AM
and apparently, all of users' ratio are messed up. everyone has the ratio of 6.667 :lol:

zdawg
09-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Well now it tells me my account is disabled, yet yesterday I could log in. Real cute

alexberre
09-12-2006, 01:49 PM
The website is not online according to my provider. Has it been hacked again!?

nedkat
09-12-2006, 01:59 PM
The website is not online according to my provider. Has it been hacked again!?
The admin said that the site would be down from time to time in the near future. I've not gotten through a few times temporarily since it came back up. Looks like a longer downtime in work atm.

zoksula
09-20-2006, 11:08 AM
I can not login to the seductiongr.com
Do someone have this problem?

says:wrong code, always !!!

yaba1
09-23-2006, 03:11 AM
blood/cezar/admin of seductiongr.com didnt buy annihilation method, some products he bought cheap on ebay.. instead he used the group buy money for his personal stuff like inviting his family from bulgaria to france (where he lives)....

yes atm its not possible to log on... always wrong ocr code

i personally wouldnt bother with any of these 'seduction sites' cos they are 1) run and 2) crowded by ugly 14-17 year old boys who get off by being vip member or moderator there and alpha'ing each other out in the site

while ppl who are not 24/7 behind a pc get laid on a regular basis, or if you really want to get better just get one or two programs THERE IS NO FUCKING USE IN COLLECTION 500 PRODUCTS THAT YOU WILL NEVER WATCH/READ OR ALWAYS HUNTING FOR THE LATEST RELEASE. it is just a form of procrastination. you do not want to get laid ! you want to procrastinate! now go fuck yourself!

Pr1nc3
09-23-2006, 06:50 AM
blood/cezar/admin of seductiongr.com didnt buy annihilation method, some products he bought cheap on ebay.. instead he used the group buy money for his personal stuff like inviting his family from bulgaria to france (where he lives)....

yes atm its not possible to log on... always wrong ocr code

i personally wouldnt bother with any of these 'seduction sites' cos they are 1) run and 2) crowded by ugly 14-17 year old boys who get off by being vip member or moderator there and alpha'ing each other out in the site

while ppl who are not 24/7 behind a pc get laid on a regular basis, or if you really want to get better just get one or two programs THERE IS NO FUCKING USE IN COLLECTION 500 PRODUCTS THAT YOU WILL NEVER WATCH/READ OR ALWAYS HUNTING FOR THE LATEST RELEASE. it is just a form of procrastination. you do not want to get laid ! you want to procrastinate! now go fuck yourself!

Any one to translate this into English??? :whistling

phooart
09-23-2006, 03:04 PM

Yea, I have that same problem too. Wonder why is it says wrong code all the time. Im completely sure I typed in correctly

09-24-2006, 10:32 AM
yaba1: Lol, why are you so bitter? It takes real cash to run the site daily and I seriously doubt that admin made any financial gains through the site. But I am sorry that the seduction stuff didn't work for you. Maybe your natural game is superior after all. I have no comment on AM as I never really downloaded the seduction stuff. Looks like the site is down ATM. Those loggin images are really difficult to read hehe. Anyway lets keep this thread alive and if anyone has news please share.

zoksula
09-25-2006, 09:51 PM
seduction stuff work.....always work.
It is from my expirience.

nedkat
09-25-2006, 11:55 PM

Yea, I have that same problem too. Wonder why is it says wrong code all the time. Im completely sure I typed in correctly
Word from sgr is that you should try leaving the code field blank... you should get through.

As for the site being down, apparently the admin is making many improvements... so it's going to be down pretty often in the near future. It's really only been barely operational lately with the ratios being corrupted and all. Hopefully everything is fixed soon.

09-26-2006, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the info bro...

wow its been down for 2 weeks now, any news? I seriously doubt its comming back.