PDA

View Full Version : Cunts?`

manker
08-11-2006, 10:08 PM
I just posted some stuff and realised that no-one's posted for ages before I did. Like three hours before.

Look, I know JP is trying to chase you all away but, honestly, I'll give you a bit of tlc if you post.

The above in italics is a lie and I couldn;t be fecked to put this in white.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Good evening Brian, how the devil are you doing old bean.

Cheese
08-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I liked the post about The and Pacman but I couldn't rustle up the energy to post.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Good evening Brian, how the devil are you doing old bean.FFS, it's a and then i.

I'm doing fine well. Have you seen Bianca in Love Island. She's well fit.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:15 PM
I liked the post about The and Pacman but I couldn't rustle up the energy to post.Indicative of the youth of today. Just can't be arsed.

Fuck knows what your excuse is.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Squarehead wants my hairdressers car, well one of them. The black one with the alloys and stuff. (Pics posted previousement).

So I'm going to give him that and get another one, but not a Clio. I just want a cheap wee piece of pish that costs fuck all to run.

What should I buy like.

Cheese
08-11-2006, 10:17 PM
I liked the post about The and Pacman but I couldn't rustle up the energy to post.Indicative of the youth of today. Just can't be arsed.

Excuse? I haven't had a drink since Sunday, I think I might have...sobered up.:unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Good evening Brian, how the devil are you doing old bean.FFS, it's a and then i.

I'm doing fine well. Have you seen Bianca in Love Island. She's well fit.
I thought it was "a" before "i" except after "B".

I can honestement say I have never, ever watched Shag Island, ever.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Squarehead wants my hairdressers car, well one of them. The black one with the alloys and stuff. (Pics posted previousement).

So I'm going to give him that and get another one, but not a Clio. I just want a cheap wee piece of pish that costs fuck all to run.

What should I buy like.I've got a Mazda that I don't want anymore.

Do you want to buy it.

The thing is that it's on a 02 plate. I only drive it when I need to fit more than two people in a cvar.

http://www.in.gr/auto/dokimes/pr_dokimes_in/Mazda_6_1800/big/in_Mazda_6_1800_04.jpg

It's yours for the right price.

I googled that BUT the car I don;t really want is the same colour.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Indicative of the youth of today. Just can't be arsed.

Excuse? I haven't had a drink since Sunday, I think I might have...sobered up.:unsure:
Honestly, I hadn't had a beer or fuck allsince Saturday but it tastes a little bit better after absinence.

She's got sunstoke, ffs. I had to leave her to being bad.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:27 PM
I had a Mazda 626, bloody good car. I would buy a Mazda agin. However I really do just want a wee stupid, cheap to run chap. I don't drive my own car very much, just to and from Chambers.

Would a Citroen C1 do me.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:35 PM
I had a Mazda 626, bloody good car. I would buy a Mazda agin. However I really do just want a wee stupid, cheap to run chap. I don't drive my own car very much, just to and from Chambers.

Would a Citroen C1 do me.
FFS, JP, I don't want much for it.

Think of it as beer money. If I can sell it and go to the pub for soixante jours sans worrientement about payee. I'll be d'accord.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Ah, just realised.

You should buy Bo's Mondeo.

Alright. It's possibly the most mundane car in the world evar but he'd be happy and you'd ... own it.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Ah, just realised.

Alright. It's possibly the most mundane car in the world evar but he'd be happy and you'd ... own it.

It's that or poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick.

What to do.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Ah, just realised.

It's that or poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick.

What to do.
Now, now. Bo defends t'Mondeo as if she was a wounded tigress with her cubs.

It's patently clear that if you live in Newcastle, a Mondeo is a perfectly acceptable, nay, desirable car.

I give two quid a month via the gift of standing order to the folk of Tyneside. I implore you to direct your ridicule elsewhere.

j2k4
08-12-2006, 01:27 AM
FFS, just walk.

For that matter, invite squarehead to do the same.

Lazy barstewards. :dry: