PDA

View Full Version : New thread coz I posted this twixt chebus and mangep talking pish.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Squarehead wants my hairdresser's car, well one of them. The black one with the alloys and stuff. (Pics posted previousement).

So I'm going to give him that and get another one, but not a Clio. I just want a cheap wee piece of pish that costs fuck all to run.

What should I buy like.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Hoi!

I think I covered this in the other thread. If you don;t want it you can just fuck The right off.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Hoi!

I think I covered this in the other thread. If you don;t want it you can just fuck The right off.

The can fuck herself right off.

You didn't tell me what fucking Mazda it was like.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:38 PM
I posted a cunting pic.

http://www.in.gr/auto/dokimes/pr_dokimes_in/Mazda_6_1800/big/in_Mazda_6_1800_04.jpg

I duno, how much mopre specific can I be without taking a pic and posting it on the interweb

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah, you're selling a LHD Mazda.

I think not disingenuous boi.

manker
08-11-2006, 10:46 PM
You might as well be speaking Greek, I already said what it was.

I'll take a pic via the gift of phone tomorrow and post it on the interweb for your perusal.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Let's think this one thro', just for a moment.

How likely is it that JP will buy a used Mazda (unspecified model, year, mileage, condition) from a Welsh bank clerk. Sight unseen.

Then go to Wales and ;

a, Meet said bank clerk.

b, Give her Scottish pound notes.

c, Drive this untested car home, via the gift of the M6.

Do the words;

I
baby
not
think
puppy

in any way suggest themselves to you.

manker
08-11-2006, 11:08 PM
The whole thing was a jape.

As if a Scotch would ever part with more than five pounds and fifty pence for anything.

The notion is ludacris.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 11:17 PM

As if a Scotch would ever part with more than five pounds and fifty pence for anything.

The notion is ludacris.

:O

Really, je suis dissapointed maintainent.

manker
08-11-2006, 11:22 PM

The notion is ludacris.

We live and we learn.

===

Yanno, someone actually said that they hate me because I've looked at them with one eyebrow raised and said that to them on a few* occasions.

*cuntload of

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 11:27 PM

We live and we learn.

===

Yanno, someone actually said that they hate me because I've looked at them with one eyebrow raised and said that to them on a few* occasions.

*cuntload of

Say "One lives and learns", most chaps find it more ...

I actually lost the will to type during the above ...

Fuck it just happened again.

manker
08-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Rightyo.

Think about the eyebrow raisage thing and THEN try altering the prose :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Rightyo.

Think about the eyebrow raisage thing and THEN try altering the prose :smilie4:

Willdo Skip :w00t:

I won't rest until we get this one sorted out :yikes:

manker
08-11-2006, 11:38 PM
If you're me, you won't even consider being condescending in this way without uttering the words; 'we live and we learn'.

Fact.

Mr JP Fugley
08-11-2006, 11:50 PM
If you're me, you won't even consider being condescending in this way without uttering the words; 'we live and we learn'.

Fact.

I'm reasonably confident I'm not you.

One can never be absolutely certain, however sometimes one has to just make the leap of faith.

manker
08-11-2006, 11:53 PM

Fact.

I'm reasonably confident I'm not you.

One can never be absolutely certain, however sometimes one has to just make the leap of faith.Pish.