PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson...

j2k4
08-18-2006, 09:31 PM
...is busted for speeding/careless/driving under-the-influence, during which incident he slurs Jews and makes sexist comments.

He freely admits all this, and, once sober (if not before), remits himself to a alcohol/substance abuse program, slobbers all over himself apologizing to the Jewish population and the general public in the most abject manner he can manage.

He then presents himself to the courts, wherein he pleads nolo contendere.

Hypocrite.

Colt Seevers
08-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Make him president!

Busyman™
08-18-2006, 09:55 PM
...is busted for speeding/careless/driving under-the-influence, during which incident he slurs Jews and makes sexist comments.

He freely admits all this, and, once sober (if not before), remits himself to a alcohol/substance abuse program, slobbers all over himself apologizing to the Jewish population and the general public in the most abject manner he can manage.

He then presents himself to the courts, wherein he pleads nolo contendere.

Hypocrite.

What a bullshit plea.:dry: Why even bother to make such a plea? :idunno:

I don't think he's a hypocrite. He's more like a coward.

limesqueezer
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Mel Gibson said what its based on history but well he can't say it and im not on his side either cause he hates jews just because of his type of religion. At least its those cops lucky day, now its pay time.

Cheese
08-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Pfft, I find this whole story hard to believe.

Caught by the cops? Given his mad driving skills in the progressively worser(sp?) Mad Max trilogy and his shoulder-popping trick in the progressively redundant Lethal Weapon quadrilogy I very much doubt the accuracy of any of this story.

If it is true, then it's karma for Braveheart and The Patriot. (I haven't seen Passion of the Chris but I have read the book).

Peerzy
08-18-2006, 10:41 PM

Caught by the cops? Given his mad driving skills in the progressively worser(sp?) Mad Max trilogy and his shoulder-popping trick in the progressively redundant Lethal Weapon quadrilogy I very much doubt the accuracy of any of this story.

If it is true, then it's karma for Braveheart and The Patriot. (I haven't seen Passion of the Chris but I have read the book).

Is the book in Hebrew as well:unsure:

Busyman™
08-18-2006, 11:15 PM

Is the book in Hebrew as well:unsure:

As well as what?

cpt_azad
08-19-2006, 04:47 AM

Is there any possibility you can change your avatar to a non-epileptic one? :mellow: