PDA

View Full Version : Class Acts

JPaul
08-22-2006, 10:08 AM
http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/prince_harry_boob_grab.jpg

For any non-brits, that's the future of our "Royal Family".

The Groper is "Prince Harry", the pisshead in the background is "Prince William", who will be heir to the throne. If his Gran "Her Brittanic Majesty" ever gives up and lets "Prince Charles" the dysfunctional ,inbred, buffoon who talks to plants, take over. The quite hawt burd is the lassie that was on Christian O'Connell's World Cup programme, basically just there for sad bastards to have a wank when they got bored of football.

Remind me why I want the UK to become a republic.

4play
08-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Everyone knows william started drinking after he was forced to go to uni up north in that wee country we owned.

seems a bit harsh for slating the poor lad for a little bit of gropage. Im sure at his age you were doing far worse in poorly lit night clubs.

100%
08-22-2006, 10:20 AM
let em have their fun while they still can.
anyway your Rfamily needs an upgrade.

Mr JP Fugley
08-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Everyone knows william started drinking after he was forced to go to uni up north in that wee country we owned.

seems a bit harsh for slating the poor lad for a little bit of gropage. Im sure at his age you were doing far worse in poorly lit night clubs.

Two choices, Oxbridge or St Andrews. Where would you have sent him to do his fannying about for a few years Geography Degree.

I'm not slating the lad for groping. Carry on, fill yer boots.

I just want the family to stop a, expecting me to pay for it b, calling themselve the "Royal Family", there's nothing royal about you c, be the titular head of state, we are still a constitutional monarchy and you are a subject, not a citizen d, have a religious sectarian policy, the monarch is not only the head of state, he/she is also the defender of the faith and head of the Church of England, whose Bishops sit in the upper house.

If we looked at it from the outside we would call it a disgrace, as it is we call it tradition. Despots around the World copy the system for fuck's sake.

Note - Des Pot is Pol's younger brother

manker
08-22-2006, 10:45 AM
It's not all bad, tho'. William's burd is very hawt, she was on the news last night - and I'd give that Chelsea flowe one as well.

For gingers, they've done alright for themselves.

4play
08-22-2006, 10:48 AM
as my old man used to say "The royal family is what makes us different from the french"

Im pretty sure the royal family actually turn over a small profit each year from businesses they own. The only thing we pay for is security/travel for them. Hell if we have to pay for security for released sex offenders the royal family sure as hell should get it.

Mr JP Fugley
08-22-2006, 10:55 AM
as my old man used to say "The royal family is what makes us different from the french"

Im pretty sure the royal family actually turn over a small profit each year from businesses they own. The only thing we pay for is security/travel for them. Hell if we have to pay for security for released sex offenders the royal family sure as hell should get it.

I'm afraid that's just bunkum. We do not just pay for security and travel for them. Well we may if things have changed substantially. Here's the Queesn' figures for 1999-2000

Salaries £4,387,835 (£4,709,971)
Food/kitchens £305,972 (£268,994)
Wine and drinks £57,470 (£66,749)
Garden parties £404,911 (£423,326)
Carriage processions £121,787 (£118,879)
Cars £47,179 (£39,351)
Housekeeping £198,711 (£200,828)
Stationery £136,828 (£42,402)
Furnishings/equipment £132,931 (£128,396)
Computers and IT £68,615 (£87,500)
Legal advice etc £68,624 (£72,125)
Uniforms etc £81,947 (£82,631)
Travel £44,886 (£44,865)
Net Civil List spending £6,251,477 (£6,561,889)
Royal Bounty, Alms etc £10,200 (£10,200)
Transfer to reserve £1,638,323 (£1,327,911)
ANNUAL CIVIL LIST £7,900,000 (£7,900,000)

4play
08-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Wine and drinks £57,470 (£66,749)

those bastards they should be forced to switch to asda price right and save us a few bob.

I would quite like to see the estimates of the amount of tourism they bring to england though and see if they really are worth keeping.

Barbarossa
08-22-2006, 11:15 AM
The Royal family are just plain and simply better than the rest of us. It's only right that we pay for them.

I think if an heir to the throne wants to grope you, it's treason to say no. :unsure:

clocker
08-22-2006, 11:18 AM
I would quite like to see the estimates of the amount of tourism they bring to england though and see if they really are worth keeping.
Hardly any, I can assure you.

Last I was in London I tried several times to view the Royals but they were never in their cages- it was always "nap time" or "feeding time" or some such nonsense.
Had to settle for the giraffes and I can damn well see them at home.

manker
08-22-2006, 11:18 AM
as my old man used to say "The royal family is what makes us different from the french"Did you resist the urge to raise one eyebrow in a quizzical manner when he said that.

Nah, you're not alone, my old man speaks pish on occasion too - just the other day he told me that United should break the bank to sign the lad from Canadia 'cos he and Carrick would be awesome together in the midfield ... I was like http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gif

4play
08-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Hardly any, I can assure you.

Last I was in London I tried several times to view the Royals but they were never in their cages- it was always "nap time" or "feeding time" or some such nonsense.
Had to settle for the giraffes and I can damn well see them at home.

you have to catch them at happy hour. Im sure most of the royals are out then.

Did you resist the urge to raise one eyebrow in a quizzical manner when he said that.

Nah, you're not alone, my old man speaks pish on occasion too - just the other day he told me that United should break the bank to sign the lad from Canadia 'cos he and Carrick would be awesome together in the midfield ... I was like http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gif

there was eyebrow raisage especially since he decided to spell my name the ghey french way. I take it you never take your old man to watch that team that aint as good as us if he is making comments like that.

Mr JP Fugley
08-22-2006, 11:39 AM
I love the tourism argument, probably because it's the only justification people have left.

1, Tourists would come anyway. People still visit the Bastille, Arc de Triumphe and all the other historical places in Francais, sans a Royal Family. They come to see the palaces and the towers, the historical buildings and artefacts. Not the wastrels. The only people still interested in them are sad Englanders with not enough in their lives, who need to liive vicariously

2, Even if it were true, that they made us more than they cost. So fuck, they're an anachronism and demean all of us. Particullarly this latest batch, who are a laughing stock.

manker
08-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Did you resist the urge to raise one eyebrow in a quizzical manner when he said that.

Nah, you're not alone, my old man speaks pish on occasion too - just the other day he told me that United should break the bank to sign the lad from Canadia 'cos he and Carrick would be awesome together in the midfield ... I was like http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gifI take it you never take your old man to watch that team that aint as good as us if he is making comments like that.These days we only go to watch the Welsh rugby internationals but he used to take me all the time when I was a lad. He hasn't been interested since Cantona left.
there was eyebrow raisage especially since he decided to spell my name the ghey french way. :(

MagicNakor
08-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Who here hasn't got hammered and felt someone up? They're in their twenties. Let them have their fun.

I doubt having people hound you every minute of every day of your life is all it's cracked up to be.

:shuriken:

Mr JP Fugley
08-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Who here hasn't got hammered and felt someone up? They're in their twenties. Let them have their fun.

I doubt having people hound you every minute of every day of your life is all it's cracked up to be.

I agree I said that. If they want to be treated like everyone else great.

There is no pretence left of them being anything "special" or being an "example" to others, or being "role models". They just do whatever the want, fine. However you can't have it both ways. You ca't have all the privilige and say "fuck it" to the responsibility.

Just disband the whole thing and make us a republic. Then they can do what they want and we don't have to be subjects of an institutionally sectarian monarchy.

j2k4
08-23-2006, 02:16 AM

I agree I said that. If they want to be treated like everyone else great.

There is no pretence left of them being anything "special" or being an "example" to others, or being "role models". They just do whatever the want, fine. However you can't have it both ways. You ca't have all the privilige and say "fuck it" to the responsibility.

Just disband the whole thing and make us a republic. Then they can do what they want and we don't have to be subjects of an institutionally sectarian monarchy.

I really hate to jump to conclusions, but you seem dissatisfied, somehow...bitter, if you know what I mean.

You might stop being so self-centered...think of the Canadians, for feck's sake...